Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports (15978 Views)

Man Transports People With Fridge On A Flooded Road, Makes Money From Flooding / Fast Pace Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Does FG Deserves #Accolades? / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Corn247: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2023
Omituntun Card ‼️
As the Omituntun buses progress into digitalization with the use of PACESETTER CARDS as promised, here is a step-by-step guide to getting your card, recharging it and boarding the Omituntun bus with it:

1. Walk into the ticketing booths in any of our terminals
2. Get your FREE PACESETTER card and register it

3. IMMEDIATELY recharge your PACESETTER card with any convenient amount enough to board the bus or more(the minimum amount for intra-city service is #1,000; the minimum amount for inter-city service is #2,000)

4. Tap your card on a ticket validator in the Omituntun bus you want to board

5. Enjoy our comfortable and affordable transport service

6. Tap out the card on the ticket validator when alighting the Omituntun bus.

Note that the PACESETTER CARD is provisionally FREE courtesy of His Excellency, Engr. Seyi Makinde.

To be available from Monday, 25th of September, 2023.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkfhWwxG-H4

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Jostoman: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Good one from Seyi Makinde

16 Likes

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by abdeefggh: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
I think they have been doing this for a while now

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by LibertyRep: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ogun State!
Ogun State !
Ogun State !

O ya Gbera!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Varunpulyani: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

These guys never stop giving Thier people hope

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by inoki247: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ogun State!
Ogun State !
Ogun State !

O ya Gbera!

Lol Ogun tilo Sun cheesy cheesy

32 Likes

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
Very good. Nothing like conductor give me my change. Nice innovation!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by TruthsFM: 9:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wow that’s great
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by propsad4: 8:03am On Sep 18, 2023
K
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by commodore007: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2023
After how many years,this thing has been operational in Lagos since the days of Fashola and Ambode, Infact Lagos state should be called ,the pace-setter state ,seem as thou orders states are still playing catch up , right from the transport system,to the city planning and even job creation ,No place comes close to Lagos in Nigeria...

11 Likes

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Nairarates: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2023
It will surely cheap than Lagos own
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Christistruth00: 8:07am On Sep 18, 2023
The Card and Bus Company should have Yoruba.names like Kaadi Ona and Oluwa loni Ona Bus Company
We must Promote the use of the Yoruba Language before anyone starts telling us that Ibadan is No Man's Land

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Oscarchims: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2023
Varunpulyani:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

These guys never stop giving Thier people hope

all na wash na🀣🀣🀣
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by NinjaMetahuman: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
Everyone copying Lagos now on good governance. grin

It's good.

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Moufan40: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
alright

Please I really need your help, I had to change to a new moniker to plead for help. I'm in a financial difficulty at the moment. any help will be deeply appreciated. I need help to feed my family. thanks and GOD bless

bank account: 2 2 5 3 3 4 1 3 5 8 zenith bank

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Oladeji245(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2023
Christistruth00:

The Card and Bus Company should have Yoruba.names like Kaadi Ona and Oluwa loni Ona Bus Company
Odenson
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Skillsnigeria: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
That's good and nice
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Christistruth00: 8:10am On Sep 18, 2023
Oladeji245:

Odenson

Not everyone Is like You

12 Likes

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by ivandragon: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2023
Good move.

For such services to be most beneficial, top government officials also need to use such services.

It will help reduce the cost of governance, bring government literally closer to the people & remove the Almighty complex associated with top government officials.

Social service schemes should not be for 'poor' people alone, but a comprehensive service that caters for both rich & poor in the society.

9 Likes

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by backtovillage: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ogun State!
Ogun State !
Ogun State !

O ya Gbera!
Are you kidding me, Ogun state
Waste of time.
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by nikkijohn97(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2023
A good development from Seyi Makinde

Please I'm searching for a data analyst or business Analyst job with the skills in SQL, Excel, python and Tableau. I will forever be grateful nairalanders
07064731533 please help a brother
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Christistruth00: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2023
LibertyRep:
Ogun State!
Ogun State !
Ogun State !

O ya Gbera!

You better go and sit on Gov Abiodun's neck he is probably still fast asleep
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Fryx: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2023
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Fryx: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by bestower: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2023
Your Governor is sleeping and lacks idea to be creative ,..
LibertyRep:
Ogun State!
Ogun State !
Ogun State !

O ya Gbera!
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Oladeji245(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2023
Christistruth00:

Not everyone Is like You
You mean oponu werey father wey taught you tribalism abi.
Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Triangles1(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2023
Seyi Makinde the next president.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Introduces Pace Setter Transport And Card For Cheap Transports by Glosam5683(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2023
A state after Lagos.
I like this man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

522 West Africans Repatriated From Gabon Over Illegal Travel Papers / 12 Types Of People You See In A Public Transport / Port Harcourt The Most Expensive City In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.