Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo (3338 Views)

Nigerian Economy Can Collapse If We Leave - Miyetti Allah / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF / IMF: Nigerian Economy May Collapse If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by tomakint: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2018
Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Makes U Turn, Disapproves Buhari’s 2nd Tenure.
admin 1 week ago Breaking News Leave a comment 69,818 Views

A former president of Nigeria and chairman of advisors of the Africa Initiative for Governance (AIG), Chief Olusegun Obasanjo who in his recent statement that made headlines said that he will support President Muhammadu Buhari if he bid’s to go for a second term in office. He made this statement having ditched the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), which brought him to power for eight years, Obasanjo threw his weight behind Buhari and inevitably The All Progressive Congress (APC) came up against the PDP administration led by former president Goodluck Ebere Jonathan. But that was in the past, because in this recent brief interview by a journalist after Obasanjo delivered a speech titled “Leader In African Context” at the Blavatnik School of Government, University of Oxford on Monday. Chief Olusegun Obasanjo said in his comment that ‘Nigeria Will Collapse if Buhari wins in 2019 general elections’.

http://trendingnewsngn.com/2018/03/07/nigeria-will-collapse-if-buhari-wins-2019-former-president-olusegun-obasanjo-makes-u-turn/
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 11:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Una never see anything yet...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by three: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2018
Quite right.

But you did Anything but Jonathan instead of pushing forward a better more credible and capable alternative to both Jonathan and Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Marcelo290(m): 11:09am On Mar 16, 2018
It's not in Clandestine that You Obj was one of the strong hands that imposed a mentally defiant Old granny on us in the name of politics, posterity would never forget that.

In other news, Buhari till 2030....We promise him block votes insha Allah..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by tomakint: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2018
Firefire:
Una never see anything yet...

grin grin abeg help me tell them Oga Firefire longest time my bro to sure.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Firefire(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2018
tomakint:

grin grin abeg help me tell them Oga Firefire longest time my bro to sure.

Greetings. Time for palmwine...

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by gidgiddy: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2018
Nigeria is going to collapse regardless of if Buhari or Hussein Bolt wins the 2019 elections

My Igbo nation must get its independence from this catastrophic, disasterous and fraudulent 1914 British colonial experiment called Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 11:36am On Mar 16, 2018
Mtcheeew OBJ if you can bring GEJ Administration easily that doesn't mean you can do that to any government, this is BUHARI and not GEJ the dullard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by matrixme(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2018
Nigerian politicians are like diapers. Best for use for a single term. No sense in reusing them. Lubbish. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by tomakint: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeew OBJ if you can bring GEJ Administration easily that doesn't mean you can do that to any government, this is BUHARI and not GEJ the dullard

My brother I admire your spirit grin grin you are a special breed of buharist that needs total deliverance unfortunately you don't know grin grin I was told you guys are being owed for 5 months now.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Modelqwen(f): 11:42am On Mar 16, 2018
shocked

K

like Nigeria matter borders me?

#yhimu
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by yarimo(m): 11:44am On Mar 16, 2018
tomakint:

My brother I admire your spirit grin grin you are a special breed of buharist that needs total deliverance unfortunately you don't know grin grin I was told you guys are being owed for 5 months now.

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by tomakint: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2018
Firefire:

Greetings. Time for palmwine...

You mean with that sigidi of a woman grin grin no be me and you grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by calaway: 12:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
yarimo:

Buhari has a lot of blood on his hands and still collecting same....its shocking the sort of individuals who accept blood money to turn a blind eye to evil.

just as you savour life so did/do victims theirs and ur paymasters snuff their live with connivance and inaction while your department collects money to change narrative and scuttle reason and justice.....u will answer to God.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by tuzeriouz(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2018
Marcelo290:
It's not in Clandestine that You Obj was one of the strong hands that imposed a mentally defiant Old granny on us in the name of politics, posterity would never forget that.

that watery and disease-infested sperm that brought ur useless brain and life should av been washed away from some where with Hypo and Izal. I forgot to add Omo for a complete laundry.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by saarumann: 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2018
The task of removing terrorist buhari who doesn't know what is happening is a sacred task that must be done.

#BackToDaura

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by saarumann: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2018
gidgiddy:
Nigeria is going to collapse regardless of if Buhari or Hussein Bolt wins the 2019 elections

My Igbo nation must get its independence from this catastrophic, disasterous and fraudulent 1914 British colonial experiment called Nigeria
Biafra will soon be free. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Please he should win,if it will disintegrate this Shithole
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by iDIGITAL1: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2018
If you need an online promoter of your business and services to maximise awareness and engagements continually
and with daily reports....also if you are serious about your online presence and marketing....HIRE ME -
whatsapp- 0.9.0.9.1.4.5.1.0.7.4
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
and he has spoken once again i mean the cabal's nightmare
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by uba1991: 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
tomakint:

let me help u. Buhari ll win and no idiot i mean NO IDIOT will try nonsense
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by ConAir(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nigeria is on the brink of collapsing all thanks to the dullard in Aso rock

Bubu is clueless and outdated, how can an illiterate rule a complex and secular country like Nigeria?

His reasoning is archaic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by achi4u(m): 2:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Then I will personally campaign for Buhari to win because I want Nigeria to collapse grin

Anything that will give us Biafra is highly welcomed.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by EazyMoh(m): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Abel make una just allow OBJ to contest again.
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by FarahAideed: 2:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
It already failed state under Buhari today but if Buhari wins a second term Somalia , Afghanistan , Fallujah and Kyber pass will be child's play compared to the irrecoverable nonsense Nigeria will become ... Every Nigerian must make it's do or die duty to take Nigeria back from the hand of this dull lunatic called Buhari
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by FarahAideed: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
yarimo:

Yarimo erm erm Buhari is actually the Dullard here
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by FarahAideed: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
achi4u:
Then I will personally campaign for Buhari to win because I want Nigeria to collapse grin

Anything that will give us Biafra is highly welcomed.

Stop being short sighted man
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by FarahAideed: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
tomakint:

Yarimo is one zombie that doesn't need payment to zombify all he needs is somwhere to say his five daily prayers , small data and transistor radio to connect to VOA Hausa..the guy is indeed a special breed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by vengertime: 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2018
Marcelo290:

Insha your head
Re: Nigeria Will Collapse If Buhari Wins 2019 – Former President Olusegun Obasanjo by achi4u(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
tuzeriouz:

that watery and disease-infested sperm that brought ur useless brain and life should av been washed away from some where with Hypo and Izal. I forgot to add Omo for a complete laundry.
I didn't think you understand the 'import' of the message of the person you quoted above. Please kindly read it again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Reaction On South East Governors Banning Open Grazing / Video: Pandemonium in Orlu, Imo state as youths killed 2 Soldiers / My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.