Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" (3437 Views)

Lagos Sets Up Special Team To Stop Street Begging, Hawking / Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival / Anambra Government Picks Children Hawking During School Hours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by xynerise: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2021
A woman( from her look and Language must be a Northerner) hawking pure water with her little daughter was harrassed by a hoodlum to pay her levy of N50. The woman was first reluctant because she just started business and her bowl was still filled up. She finally succumbed and paid. Out of pity I called her back and gave her N200. Imagine she sent her daughter to me that the money I gave her is not enough for them

The girl was about to drag my clothes that I should add more . It was still those hoodlums that helped me chase her away. undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by ifex370(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:
A woman( from her look and Language must be a Northerner) hawking pure water with her little daughter was harrassed by a hoodlum to pay her levy of N50. The woman was first reluctant because she just started business and her bowl was still filled up. She finally succumbed and paid. Out of pity I called her back and gave her N200. Imagine she sent her daughter to me that the money I gave her is not enough for them

The girl was about to drag my clothes that I should add more . It was still those hoodlums that helped me chase her away. undecided

Lol. This is just funny. But what would Jesus do?

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 16, 2021
The only person I fit give money nah beggars, and nah even once in a while I dey give beggars sef
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Mrkumareze(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2021
Economy bad, was surprised to see those young Nothern/Niger beggars re back to street
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Tokskob2008: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Lol, maybe na op give her belle wey run away before she put to bed that year. Ahahahah

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by jmoore(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:

Location of the incident?
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Corporate2020: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:

They were born to beg. Their forefathers begged, they are begging and their generations yet unborn will beg to fulfil the curse that God has placed on them. Can't you see their father the lifeless terrorist hiding inside the Rock begging all countries of the world for loans and more loans? It's a generational curse.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Corporate2020: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2021
ifex370:

Lol. This is just funny. But what would Jesus do?

Jesus hate idiots and nincompoops. My Quran and your Bible say this.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Blackfire(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2021
You should have given her ...2k

You sef na poor guy
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by ifex370(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2021
Blackfire:
You should have given her ...2k

You sef na poor guy

The poor helping the poor. grin He gave what he had to give at that moment. Leave him alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by ifex370(m): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Corporate2020:

Jesus hate idiots and nincompoops. My Quran and your Bible say this.

Jesus doesn't hate foolish people. Jesus results the proud and called out hypocrites.

But His nature is to love. The Bible describes God as love.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Corporate2020: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2021
ifex370:

Jesus doesn't hate foolish people. Jesus results the proud and called out hypocrites.

But His nature is to love. The Bible describes God as love.

I no sabi Bible too much.

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Christistruth00: 11:37am On Oct 16, 2021
jmoore:

Location of the incident?

I doubt the Story

Hausa are normally very grateful when you give them anything

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by ifex370(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Corporate2020:

I no sabi Bible too much.

Loool. You're right bro. May God continue to help us with His wisdom
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by xynerise: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Christistruth00:

I doubt the Story

Hausa are normally very grateful when you give them anything

You don't have to believe the story bro.

It is what it is

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by musiliyukayode(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Any work you see human being doing continuously be rest assured that money is definitely coming out from such trade. Reason you dont under rate human beings with the type of works they do. What do you think #200 will mean to a woman who realises #2000 profit daily after a day work. Sorry for been disappointed, that is a lesson for you.
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by DogmaNation: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:

Laugh wan kill me here gringrin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by superCleanworks(m): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
and you wonder why a rich man hardly helps no matter how you call him a bad person for not helping.
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:

Was the girl's hair curly

She might be from the fulani extract!

Their own begging dey get choice! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
That's how ungrateful humans can be... I have stop helping ooh. Helping people now is risky.
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by fatymore(f): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
This made me remember then, an elderly man requested I gave him 100 so he can add up to his tfare. From ikeja to Ogba.

As I was opening my purse, the man was looking, next thing he changed the money to 200...lol... I just gave him that 100 and left...

Even me wey be kolakosagbe...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by xynerise: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:
That's how ungrateful humans can be... I have stop helping ooh. Helping people now is risky.
Well, I didn't regret giving her the money though. Just that I don't think they will ever stop begging
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by xynerise: 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Was the girl's hair curly

She might be from the fulani extract!

Their own begging dey get choice! cheesy grin

Black jagajaga hair
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:

Well, I didn't regret giving her the money though. Just that I don't think they will ever stop begging

What if she had stabbed you with knife cause you gave her a small change?

I repeat, helping people is a risky business.

To live long, learn to mind your business.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:

Black jagajaga hair
grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by laiperi: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
This is why I hardly give young women money. They think they deserve more. I prefer old women. They are always grateful and even pray for you

Before coins lost its value, it got to a stage that if you give a leper some coins, some would pelt you with it.

But white beggars also think a well dressed Black man must give them more for making it in a "white man's" world.

Then those Arab girls in the 80s/90s would cling to you for money with their fathers watching. Those motor parks boys got many pregnant. Those children became movie stars and wives of the rich. grin
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
xynerise:

I have learnt this the hard way, in life, helping can also land you in trouble

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Fake story you pull out of your ass. In alaigbo people are queuing to collect 50 naira bread from achetuwala before soldier carry am. Na south east dey suffer pass.

I remember a girl my neighbour wife brought from the village, she from Ebonyi but my neighbours are from anambra. This neighbour husband will be sexually harrasing this 18 years old girl every time, the wife witness this also omo I cry for girl..... She go still beat the young girl sometime pour hot water on her body.

Then I think to myself, if not because there is poverty in South East, what will make a woman send her young teenage girl to Yoruba land to do boyboy. This is Nigeria
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Out of pity abi out of konji?

The 200 you gave her wasn't enough if you wanted to bang her you should have paid higher
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by FreedomArmy: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
She should go to Afghanistan na
Re: My Experience With A Woman Hawking "Pure Water" by LadyExcellency: 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

What if she had stabbed you with knife cause you gave her a small change?

I repeat, helping people is a risky business.

To live long, learn to mind your business.

A word is enough for the wise.

What you advocate is what the devil wants. His mission is to perpetuate hardship on earth with no one to help.

It is simple to manipulate a poor, hungry man helpless man to do mischief than an everyday person that has only food to eat.

Help is not only humanity but was commanded in all the sacred books.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father / See List Of All The Tribes In Nigeria. Is Your Tribe There? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.