Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Advice On What To Invest My 200k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advice On What To Invest My 200k (743 Views)

I Want To Invest My 400k / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On What To Invest My 200k by OLAITANSOLOMON: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2018
Good morning my fellow Nairalander, I have 200k and seeking your advice on what to invest it on and have a good ROI.

Please, do advise me on this, as it is urgently needed so as for me not to squander this money

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Advice On What To Invest My 200k by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
OLAITANSOLOMON:
Good morning my fellow Nairalander, I have 200k and seeking your advice on what to invest it on and have a good ROI.

Please, do advise me on this, as it is urgently needed so as for me not to squander this money

Thanks in anticipation

I run a successful youtube tv channel and i am the ist african home cinema youtuber, so if you invest with me i will pay you 8percent of that money monthly for the next 5years, i going to use your funds to buy more vlogging equipments i need to expand my production, my channel link is below and my number and email too below, i stay in ibeju lekki lagos
Re: Advice On What To Invest My 200k by gistsky: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Give it out to me as a loan, let's discuss ur interest
Re: Advice On What To Invest My 200k by structuredan(m): 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
I partner with two companies the first one is a Multi Concept company u earn 0.72 - 1% daily Roi. The second company is an Entrepreneurial company that partners with Amazon the Biggest online Store u earn 20% Roi every two weeks for 10months both companies have physical address u can visit to confirm call/whatsapp 08132111362 for more details
Re: Advice On What To Invest My 200k by rainmaker12(m): 12:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Invest in forex. I can trade for you.
Re: Advice On What To Invest My 200k by incomeboostng: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2021
OLAITANSOLOMON:

Thanks in anticipation

Seeing this late though but I hope you did not squander this money

However, you can find lucrative business or investment options on this page >> https://www.incomeboostng.com/make-more-money/

Thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira / Salary Will Never Be Enough. Come In Here And Get Financial Freedom / Invest In Boystown Estate Alimosho And Get 50percent Discount On Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.