Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) (59515 Views)

Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / World’s Hottest Grandmother’, 47, Shares The Secret To Her Age-defying Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
I'm evn sick nd need to see these Doctors embarassed embarassed embarassed

Receive cucumbergrin grin
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
I pity Roma And Sevilla.....
where is my recharge card? grin
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by iamtardey: 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
oya update your lokashion so that i can come and dicknap you
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by mustafa006: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
Your life will never be thesame when dis doctors dick u
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by etugba(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
average looking ladies but baby mama worthy

please subscribe to my youtube channel and if you need a youtube trainer call my line below i charge 10k for the service
mail me for business @ fb.com/ikeman.ted or danieljoshua780@gmail.com
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
grin where is my recharge card?
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by martineverest(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
come and get CUCumbanogen and ROMANCEtamol
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Cadec007(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
lol
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Wow. I love BLACK PEOPLE DICKS

MODIFIED.
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oh my! This list is not complete without my Dr. Gerald Onuoha grin kiss kiss kiss

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
martineverest:
come and get CUCumbanogen and ROMANCEtamol
I react to these drugs cry
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
mustafa006:

Your life will never be thesame when dis doctors dick u
At least the liquid drugs frm their injection will heal me tongue
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
iamtardey:

oya update your lokashion so that i can come and dicknap you
Drs dnt keep this kinda rasta hairstyle on ur dp sad
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2018
Iceberg3:

Receive cucumbergrin grin
na banana I wnt sad
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
HoneyGuy4All:

Lemme treat you
I'm very good at doctoring.
ur license or adont blive u
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by QueenDeborah(f): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin where is my recharge card?
what recharge card?
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bigii:

Come quickly before i close for the day. kiss
shey na chemist shop ni wey u dey close for d day sad

Btw I need an all night Doc
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Icon79:
Lesbo tins shocked

O pari

O pari nke gi sad

Was reffering to d male brown sugars biko

1 Like

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
you people should just stop posting all these big backs and stop making me remember my ex jare... biko
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Vision2045:

That's what they say when they need deek
u say wat

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Icon79(m): 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oh OK. Next time, abeg, specify biko.

You almost gave me a heart attack there grin

O pari

sinaj:
O pari nke gi sad

Was reffering to d male brown sugars biko
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by 125diCalcitriol: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
This nurse is prittier

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2018
QueenDeborah:
what recharge card?
sorry if u are nt the one, me and one lady had a bet here sometimes ago (madrid vs psg match)i promised to give her 10k if psg wins, and 500 recharge card to me if madrid should win..

she promised to send it the following day, bt that was the last time i heard from her grin grin bt her moniker take style resemble ur own, so i felt u are the one..
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by daywatcher: 4:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
The title of this post indicates that black doctors/nurses are not as good looking as white/oyinbo doctors

When oyinbo do their own they say 'The world best looking doctors and nurses' not 'The worlds best looking white doctors and nurses'.

1 Like

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by mustafa006: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
At least the liquid drugs frm their injection will heal me tongue
for sure my bbygirl...if u need extra injection am also a well qualified doctor
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

MODIFIED.
Since when? Please
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
etugba:
mail me for business @ fb.com/ikeman.ted or danieljoshua780@gmail.com

check your mail now from immaculate or call my number on my profile
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by fuke(m): 5:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
My daughter should be on the list.
She practises in the states

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Since when? Please

For 10 years grin
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Nature8(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nice
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
I get small headache , I have 2million naira in my account should I go to general hospital or travel to US to see this chic ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Baby Born "Pregnant" In India Shocks Health Expert (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.