Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) (59465 Views)

Racist British Campaign Forgets To Thank Black Doctors & Nurses / Delta Doctors And Nurses Refuse To Attend To Accident Victim (Disturbing Photos) / World’s Hottest Grandmother’, 47, Shares The Secret To Her Age-defying Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
daywatcher:
The title of this post indicates that black doctors/nurses are not as good looking as white/oyinbo doctors

When oyinbo do their own they say 'The world best looking doctors and nurses' not 'The worlds best looking white doctors and nurses'.

I swear. Thought I was the only one
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

For 10 years grin
Good for you
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
ElChidi:

Hottest Nairalander
na lie. No be d sinaj dey d picture? She is average jare.
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Iceberg3: 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
na banana I wnt sad

Receive it smiley smiley wink grin smiley

1 Like

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-Dfx-sEwgbJU/Wqunjas6pAI/AAAAAAAAHrE/Kw_ZzHncIbgl5Pf4hVD_zZ9OM93C0K-iACLcBGAs/s1600/5aa8d6a8022eb.JPG[/img]

The common belief is that doctors and Nurses are nerds but these exceptional medical practitioners are proof that you can still slay in your profession.

Some of them are Nigerians schooling and working outside the country.

See more of their photos below.
https://www.nigeriapen.com/2018/03/photos-check-out-some-of-worlds-hottest.html?m=1

those dudes up there ..........i hope they are not gynaecologists...........maka nsogbu ga adikwa
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Bigii(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
shey na chemist shop ni wey u dey close for d day sad

Btw I need an all night Doc

I am on call tonight.

Come and collect kiss
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by laykhorn(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:
Theu should add Redmosquito to the list

Haha, true, Redmosquito should be added to the list. Man's body like rock�
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
sinaj:
I'm evn sick nd need to see these Doctors embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'll attend to you medically, tradomedically, and even beyond...
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Makawhizzy: 8:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
The list is incomplete without adding smalldoctor
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mynd44:
Theu should add Redmosquito to the list
Oh really? grin
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:33am On Mar 17, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
average looking ladies but baby mama worthy

please subscribe to my youtube channel and if you need a youtube trainer call my line below i charge 10k for the service
I'll train you for free. sad
Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by sinaj(f): 6:49am On Mar 17, 2018
Iceberg3:

Receive it smiley smiley wink grin smiley
diz one go wound me abeg grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) by Thazard(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2020
QueenDeborah:
I pity Roma And Sevilla.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.