Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence (26195 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) / Pastor Enenche And Wife Visit UATH, Donate Food, Medical Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
pay the bereaved the visit not a societal figure that his personal security would have Savage the situation... fake ppl everywhere
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Paradigm777: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
i hope u did nt wake up thinking today is saturday and then decided to rest? grin grin grin grin grin
It is well sir!
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by alanka(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
Any this pastor goes I will go there to cause trouble. Anywhere he goes I will go there to kill. To anyone he talks to I will humiliate. I will turn his prayers to curse because my anger will not depart from his home.
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 9:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
by thier name, u shall know them #highchief# one day children will look at ur wife and call her fat, dirty and ugly jst like an ogre...
with all my richies?no way?ppl don’t easily c my wife mopol tinted glass cars all through my broda call me I can help u get der
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2018
Paradigm777:

Is ur stupidity hereditary?
I spit on u! undecided
if u spit on an Oracle u will be doomed for life I’m not ordinary be careful I can terminate ur life from here
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
com5:
@ highchief1
U beta get sense for mouth.
Ur grandma fine?
If u don't have respect or fear for ur elders, shut d hole u call a mouth!
u are not even afraid of the moniker are u not afraid to die?
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
farem:

Your own 'beautiful' mum has afflicted the earth with her unfortunate children like you who can declare another person's mum as ugly.
mugu e get wetin u know.u go die soon
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
gbemoh:
But sir i'm curious to know the acheivements you think your mum has made in this life. For one i see how she brought you up, don't think she acheived much with that. Please enlighten us, the pastors wife we know, your mum ehn ......??
lol ask daddy freeze.my mum does not steal tithes and offerings she is a retired matron I know you understand better now.zombie that will die soon is what u are
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Paradigm777: 9:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
if u spit on an Oracle u will be doomed for life I’m not ordinary be careful I can terminate ur life from here
I dare you to try it!
Pls try it if u will wake up to see the light of the day!
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Paradigm777:

I dare you to try it!
Pls try it if u will wake up to see the light of the day!
i have killed ppl that are stronger than u..I go bloody u o I’m 100% diabolical bros
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Paradigm777: 9:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
i have killed ppl that are stronger than u..I go bloody u o I’m 100% diabolical bros
I challenge you this day highthief!
I don't boast ooo...
I know in whose name I'm challenging you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 9:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Paradigm777:

I challenge you this day highthief!
I don't boast ooo...
i will not for reasons..go and sin no more bro
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Paradigm777: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
i will not for reasons..go and sin no more bro
You are the one to go and sin no more. And if you don't stop threatening pple on this platform thru diabolical means I promise u u will pay dearly... I'm watching you henceforth. Try it again and ur children will become orphans.
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Paradigm777: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
I'm sending u a sign tonight so u know I'm not kidding and u don't just toy with everyone u meet online.
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 9:48pm On Mar 16, 2018
Paradigm777:

You are the one to go and sin no more. And if you don't stop threatening pple on this platform thru diabolical means I promise u u will pay dearly... I'm watching you henceforth. Try it again and ur children will become orphans.
bro stop to dey make mouth na...is it not ok I don’t want to soil my hands with blood this month
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Paradigm777: 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
highchief1:
bro stop to dey make mouth na...is it not ok I don’t want to soil my hands with blood this month
Your hands will be soil with ur own blood and u will be drunk with ur own blood as sweet wine.
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Ken4Christ: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
If this condolence visit is after that of Buhari, then, it speaks volume. Why now? Why has he been silent all this while? He now has the courage to go after the President has gone. He should have been among the first to go. He should rise up to his responsibility as one of the leaders the Christian body is looking up to. So far, he is a disappointment.
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by kurus: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Paradigm777:
Nice one pst Adeboye.
The storm will soon be over.
Nice one that adeboye endorsed buhari in 2015 abi what are you hailing? adeboye is part of the problem of nigeria cos he endorsed buhari in 2015...
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Paradigm777: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2018
kurus:

Nice one that adeboye endorsed buhari in 2015 abi what are you hailing? adeboye is part of the problem of nigeria cos he endorsed buhari in 2015...
ARE you drug or something?
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Writs: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
what is a lie?

A lie is what isn't true.

Beauty is beauty though relative.
Ugly is ugly though relative.

If it lies in the eye of the beholder, and your perception is that of beauty, wherein there's a chance it's likely not, knock yourself out.
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by gbemoh: 12:41am On Mar 17, 2018
highchief1:
lol ask daddy freeze.my mum does not steal tithes and offerings she is a retired matron I know you understand better now.zombie that will die soon is what u are

LMAO......we’ll all die some day my dear......don’t be bitter......you’ve said it all daddy freeze is your father figure...say no more, mum is in good hands !!
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:35am On Mar 17, 2018
Writs:

A lie is what isn't true.

Beauty is beauty though relative.
Ugly is ugly though relative.

If it lies in the eye of the beholder, and your perception is that of beauty, wherein there's a chance it's likely not, knock yourself out.

why are u contradicting urself?
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:36am On Mar 17, 2018
highchief1:
with all my richies?no way?ppl don’t easily c my wife mopol tinted glass cars all through my broda call me I can help u get der
grin grin grin grin have a nice day sir..
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 6:45am On Mar 17, 2018
gbemoh:

LMAO......we’ll all die some day my dear......don’t be bitter......you’ve said it all daddy freeze is your father figure...say no more, mum is in good hands !!
lol bros I greet u
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by highchief1: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2018
Paradigm777:

Your hands will be soil with ur own blood and u will be drunk with ur own blood as sweet wine.
hmmmm u are pushing me to d wall I have what it takes to strike u from here.last warning
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Writs: 8:02am On Mar 17, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
why are u contradicting urself?

Nope!

Your understanding is contradictory.

In the eyes of most, ma adeboye is UGLY.
Call a spade a spade.

Is it a lie?
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:08am On Mar 17, 2018
Writs:

Nope!

Your understanding is contradictory.

In the eyes of most, ma adeboye is UGLY.
Call a spade a spade.

Is it a lie?
first of all what does the word ugly mean?
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by Writs: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
first of all what does the word ugly mean?

Google is your friend or ask Ifa.

Is it a lie?
Re: Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence by wolverine1987: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2018
Nigeriabiafra80:
Political visitation, did he attend to mrs agbahime that was beheaded in abuja,
yes Mr man he did attend as he visited her husband n kids in Abuja. don't say what I don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) / Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Hands Out Money To Ochanja Fire Victims Individually / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.