Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral (50155 Views)

Oshiomhole: It Was The Same Buhari That Invited Me To Be Chairman That Sacked Me / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by Praktikals(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

He could be preoccupied with the killings. It is easier for you people to criticize but yet many of you can't even run a business without packing up within a week.

Supposing he even recognized the red carpet and refused to walk on it, what purpose would it serve? People like you would still accuse him of playing humble so as to win 2019 presidential election.
You are so right, boss. Nothing can be done to appease wailers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 17, 2018
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

So buhari that doled out Billions to State Governors as early as June 2015, caused the whole lack of funds? Why are ipob yoots always in confused state..

He stole all the funds.

He shared the remaining USD to his family members to sell as naira m hammer.

Buhari is the only problem facing Nigeria.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by jeroba1(m): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2018
Apc supporters are liar,they attack fayose for saying the truth which against the tyrant.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by keneck1: 9:45am On Mar 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Going by d comments of some Buhari Ass lickers above and d kind of stupid excuses dey make for him, I am convinced there is definitely something wrong with their heads.. I am sure their families are not aware of dis level of stupidity if not dey'll have disowned dem or offered dem as sacrifices which d gods will obviously reject
What goes on in the mind of some of you is so terrible,so pple do not have a choice to make again abi be it APC which is my party a whatever party you have sympathy for,be careful.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by wanakak: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2018
Stupid and negative boohaaris
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by Dotwillis1(m): 9:59am On Mar 17, 2018
seunmsg:

At least Buhari is not owing any federal worker months of unpaid salaries. Instead, he has been pumping billions to help governors like Fayose through bailout and budget support just to avoid deaths like that of the respondents dad. However, while other reasonable governors are making the best of the situation and paying workers promptly, cruel governors like Fayose still refused to pay.
mr APC, is it only Fayose that is owing workers salary and entitlements?

your Fayemi put Ekiti into debt... and the suffering continues.
throughout Fayose 's first term in office, he never owned any worker a dime!

1 Like

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by bejeria101(m): 10:01am On Mar 17, 2018
seunmsg:

At least Buhari is not owing any federal worker months of unpaid salaries. Instead, he has been pumping billions to help governors like Fayose through bailout and budget support just to avoid deaths like that of the respondents dad. However, while other reasonable governors are making the best of the situation and paying workers promptly, cruel governors like Fayose still refused to pay.

Abeg make we hear word,pensioners are underpaid btw 5k to 10k was removed if u dnt knw your buhari is a factory fitted mistake
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by baddosky1: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2018
sokera:
who is this ?

Who are you?
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by luwabrooklyn(m): 10:09am On Mar 17, 2018
GoroTango:
The dapchi girls kidnapping is a scam by the opposition to tarnish the reputation of the Buhari government. Ask the PDP Yobe state branch where they are hiding the girls
what now happened when MaMa Boko Haram confirmed they were d one that abducted those gels
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2018
gbegemaster:
Those not good in business should not venture into it. Same goes for being president. Buhari is simply not good in leading this country. He's like a square peg in a round hole.

Please, tell me, which president has ever been good for the country

If we had had good leaders in the past, we wouldn't still be suffering epileptic power supply and our education system will not be in a shambles.

Nigeria is a very peculiar country and nobody, not even Abraham Lincoln can turn this country around in 4 years. First of all, there is pervasive corruption even among the citizens. Parents pay to get good grades for their children, teachers sit exams for students, boyfriend sits exams for girlfriend, the police want you to pay for the ink he used in taking down your statement, sellers raise prices on their goods just to make inordinate gains, and this things are very rampant incidents. Then there is tribalism and ethno-religious crisis (which started as way back as the 60s).

How do you expect one man to turn the fortune of a messed up country around without the support of the whole machinery of state? Take for instance, Buhari sent an anti-graft bill to the NASS. This sort of bill drastically reduced corruption in China and made China progress in nearly every spheres of life. With the anti-graft law, China was able to institute a successful commercialization program. Buhari sent this sort of bill to the NASS but till today, the bill is still lingering. In a country with pervasive corruption even in the judiciary, how do you want to work effectively

Buhari may have his shortcomings, but it is very unfair not to consider the peculiarity of a very corrupt country like Nigeria where even a child may already be so corrupt as to be carrying microchips into exam halls. Whatever president we get needs serious support. The NASS and the judiciary are some of our major problems. Aside the expenses involved in running bicameral legislature, there is also the issue of slow legislative processes, for instance, the anti-graft bill has been lingering since early 2016. Yet, each senator goes home with huge salaries every month. They refused to seriously consider the anti-graft bill, but quickly worked on the Peace Corps bill because they had been lobbied with money collected from unemployed Nigerians (I heard the forms were selling for 40K).

1 Like

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by Biodun556(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2018
One of reasons why Nigerians will continue to suffer is because we don't know what our problems is let alone providing solution. People continue to praise Fayose for tackling Buhari when he is owing workers' salary and has not commission any laudable project in the state for years. The man siphon billions of Ekiti through his children and nobody talks about that.

Osun state owes worker's salary but we can see a lot of capital projects what has Ekiti achieve under Fayose? No capital projects no salary and people continue to hail him. What kind people are we?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by eTECTIVe(m): 10:17am On Mar 17, 2018
keneck1:
What goes on in the mind of some of you is so terrible,so pple do not have a choice to make again abi be it APC which is my party a whatever party you have sympathy for,be careful.

It's not my fault dat U think something is wrong with ur head
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by bolivnnaija: 10:29am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=qmd24 post=65889416][/quote]
Those are not Ekiti people but paid Agents.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by gbegemaster(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Please, tell me, which president has ever been good for the country

If we had had good leaders in the past, we wouldn't still be suffering epileptic power supply and our education system will not be in a shambles.

Nigeria is a very peculiar country and nobody, not even Abraham Lincoln can turn this country around in 4 years. First of all, there is pervasive corruption even among the citizens. Parents pay to get good grades for their children, teachers sit exams for students, boyfriend sits exams for girlfriend, the police want you to pay for the ink he used in taking down your statement, sellers raise prices on their goods just to make inordinate gains, and this things are very rampant incidents. Then there is tribalism and ethno-religious crisis (which started as way back as the 60s).

How do you expect one man to turn the fortune of a messed up country around without the support of the whole machinery of state? Take for instance, Buhari sent an anti-graft bill to the NASS. This sort of bill drastically reduced corruption in China and made China progress in nearly every spheres of life. With the anti-graft law, China was able to institute a successful commercialization program. Buhari sent this sort of bill to the NASS but till today, the bill is still lingering. In a country with pervasive corruption even in the judiciary, how do you want to work effectively

Buhari may have his shortcomings, but it is very unfair not to consider the peculiarity of a very corrupt country like Nigeria where even a child may already be so corrupt as to be carrying microchips into exam halls. Whatever president we get needs serious support. The NASS and the judiciary are some of our major problems. Aside the expenses involved in running bicameral legislature, there is also the issue of slow legislative processes, for instance, the anti-graft bill has been lingering since early 2016. Yet, each senator goes home with huge salaries every month. They refused to seriously consider the anti-graft bill, but quickly worked on the Peace Corps bill because they had been lobbied with money collected from unemployed Nigerians (I heard the forms were selling for 40K).
Let's not be biased or sentimental. Everyone sees the selective corruption fighting of Buhari. All under APC are relatively safer than those under PDP or other parties. The EFCC is the attack dog of the FG. If we can't get it right locally then how will we get it right internationally?

Secondly it take brilliance and a listening ear to turn the Economy around. Buhari lacks the right qualifications mentally and otherwise to lead Nigeria out of the 19th century. Governance is beyond corruption fighting.

Theres been two recessions under his government and I dare you to write that off as coincidence. Read it up and see that he implemented similar policies that were detrimental to the Economy. Like I said, a square peg in a round hole.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by Lumig: 10:41am On Mar 17, 2018
"Fayose's greatest achievement is criticizing Buhari". Lolz

1 Like

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by bigfather(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2018
GoroTango:
The dapchi girls kidnapping is a scam by the opposition to tarnish the reputation of the Buhari government. Ask the PDP Yobe state branch where they are hiding the girls

Same way APC did with the Chibok girls abi ? undecided
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by Benwems(m): 10:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Most of those criticizing him are from other western states not ekiti. An average Yoruba will vote buhari because of their slave mentality. All those talking of arrears and salary will not say same thing for osun, and oyo states. I can't be fooled by propaganda.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by uba1991: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2018
who is d ipob mod dat hide my post, for ur information no PIG can stop Buhari
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by Charly68: 11:04am On Mar 17, 2018
Fayose is a con Governor sorry to say I hope the hate speach has not become law in the land ,who cares anyway..he refuse to fulfil his statutory responsibilities yet jumping up and down attacking President Buhari ..

1 Like

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by maasoap(m): 11:23am On Mar 17, 2018
Turantula:

Zombiegytis is a terrible disease.
He's simply reminding you that forgotten drama. U no still remember?
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by maasoap(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2018
Benwems:
Most of those criticizing him are from other western states not ekiti. An average Yoruba will vote buhari because of their slave mentality. All those talking of arrears and salary will not say same thing for osun, and oyo states. I can't be fooled by propaganda.
Good you know that. You can keep the reason to yourself, we don't need it.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by godwinonyilog: 11:26am On Mar 17, 2018
seunmsg:

Yes, I blame Buhari for not doing enough to curtail the criminal herdsmen but the fact is, the farmers and herdsmen crisis started long before he became president.

Yes it stared long before he became president but not as deadly as it is now....
Because he is one of them he can't call them terrorist group as they did other group..
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Going by d comments of some Buhari Ass lickers above and d kind of stupid excuses dey make for him, I am convinced there is definitely something wrong with their heads.. I am sure their families are not aware of dis level of stupidity if not dey'll have disowned dem or offered dem as sacrifices which d gods will obviously reject
the post is about fayose and not buhari. Is fayose a fraud or not? Answers that First before you start worrying about people's families
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by texazzpete(m): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
There are actually people here on Nairaland that imagine that Fayose is 'fighting for them' because he attacks Buhari incessantly.

Buhari is a terrible leader. No qualms about that. Fayose is also a terrible Governor who hasn't achieved anything noteworthy in Ekiti State since he took over.

Anyone who feels that they has to defend Fayose in all things just because of a mutual dislike for Buhari...that person is a grade-A m0r0n.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by eTECTIVe(m): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
silastemplar:
the post is about fayose and not buhari. Is fayose a fraud or not? Answers that First before you start worrying about people's families

D post is about Fayose's comment and d replies he got... Is his comment about Buhari true or false...? U shld ans dat before worrying about Fayose
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
eTECTIVe:

D post is about Fayose's comment and d replies he got... Is his comment about Buhari true or false...? U shld ans dat before worrying about Fayose
No, the post is about responders perception of fayose currently and that perception led to the tone of their response so that comes first before his comments. In any case since you have asked, I don't know if there are any other colour of carpets the president could have walked on, besides he didnt place those carpets there and honestly it's not such a relevant detail. But it's laughable when a governor who has done nothing for his state but visit local joints,share rice and oil and crticize the president. The same oaf that said nothing when the former president kept mute for weeks after the chibok abduction,or when he was seen dancing shoki in a pdp rally after a national tragedy. That man's hypocrisy is off the tops and we really should start calling these politicians for who they really are. Your turn

1 Like

Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by rasputinn(m): 1:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
PaulOgrady:

Talking of dieing because of inept govt policies, Buhari is responsible for thousand deaths.
Half of those respondents are not from Ekiti state.

That goat that tweeted that his father dies is a liar, he must be a member of the infamous Buhari media centre or is it Jubrin now.
That's why they are making noise with it on social media.
However that whole nonsense is immaterial cos it's not only Faroese that is fed up with Buhari's gross ineptitude, failed memory, corruption and incompetence
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by agarawu23(m): 1:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
Fayose's dream won't come through. Criticize from now till tomorrow, u can't rule Nigerian.
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by zoeA: 1:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
I see the phone with the Twitter screenshot is full battery! ��� abeg where u c light charge phone to full 4 this shithole?
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by sammytovic(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Abeg stop blaming Fayose. None of the bail outs that enteted ekiti is up to #10b and monthly allocations were mostly less than #1b. Moreover, ekiti is in huge debt
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by sammytovic(m): 2:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
Alariiwo:
Fayose na fool na..

He doesn't pay workers in his state despite all the bailout funds FG gave the state.

I honestly don't know who the foolish man thinks he is or is impressing.
You'd better keep shut if you don't know any affair in ekiti. How much is the bail out that entered ekiti compare to other states
Re: Emotional Clap Back To Fayose's Tweet Against Buhari That Has Gone Viral by godliman: 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
seunmsg:

Go and find out FG borrows every month to pay salaries. I am sure if Fayose has that borrowing capacity he would have borrowed and paid up.so dont praise buhari he is not better than indebted state govs. He is only fortunate to have borrowing capacity as head of FG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life / How An Igbo Woman Saved Buhari From Coup Plotters In 1984 / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.