Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

5 Best App To Watch Football In 2018 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Best App To Watch Football In 2018 (967 Views)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. / Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Best App To Watch Football In 2018 by thomasina: 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
It’s a good thing that in Nigeria today soccer can now be watched on-the-go from our smartphones by just installing any of the best soccer app I’m going to be sharing with you in this article.
There are a whole lot of app for watching soccer than ever before, but it can be really confusing and time-consuming to hunt for the best soccer app that’ll give you exactly what you want.
If your interest is in seeing games on-the-go, keep up with the scores or listen to some great football talk shows, here are the 5 best app to watch football that you should consider:

1. NBC Sports Live Extra
app for watching soccer

If you’re a fan of a Premier League club, this is a must have app for watching soccer. With this app, you can watch every single Premier League match in a season, and it’s absolutely FREE.

Every of the games are shown live on this app so you don’t have to worry about missing a game. On Mondays, they normally post the highlights & some of the interviews.

You can download Live Extra on iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices including the Apple TV and Roku.

2. Livescore
app for watching soccer

If you’re interested in checking some scores sharply, Livescore is the best soccer app for that. They are very quick to update once the goals come in. The latest version features team line-ups as well as an in-game stats too.

3. ESPN FC
app for watching soccer

This app is very easy to customize and you can get alerts for goals, game starts & more. Unlike other app for watching soccer, it also tracks MLS teams too so you need not have to worry about missing a game or any breaking news.

The ESPN FC app is downloadable on iOS and Android devices.

4. theScore
app for watching soccer

One of the biggest things I love about this app is that there’s a social integration portion as well as the great amount of customization where this app can be set up to get alerts for specific players.

One of the few disadvantages, however, is that sometimes news alerts as well as scorelines are quite untimely. For me, I am quite crazy about the interface which is good for someone that has to know everything about his/her teams and individual players and also be able to share it with their friends ASAP.

See thescore app here.

5. Tunein
app to watch football games

Tunein is a very simple app to watch football games. It aggregates thousands of radio stations, podcasts & live audio into one app.

You can choose from talkSPORT, BBC World Service, BBC Radio 5 Live & a host of other soccer-specific channels.

Those are the best app to watch football! If you think I missed any great app to watch football games, please indicate them in the comments section.
SOURCE
Re: 5 Best App To Watch Football In 2018 by macykaelyn: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2018
This is excellent article and also especially useful to all the Roku sports user. Choose the best channels that telecast the show and start activating the Roku com link account on your device. You can watch the sports channels on your device. Open Tennis is also a best program to watch on the popular Roku channels and sports lovers will definitely enjoy watching it. I can also refer this link https://www.rokuactivationcode.com/stream-the-us-open-tennis-2018-on-roku/ for more details.
Re: 5 Best App To Watch Football In 2018 by pryme(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2018
And where is MOBDRO??

(1) (Reply)

What “unfinished Business” Does Bobby Lashley Have In WWE? / Who Will Win? Liverpool Or Real Madrid / Argentina Plots Nigeria's Downfall Without Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.