Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote (4593 Views)

SIM Suit: Hanan Buhari Shuns Anthony Okolie's Allegations Of Rights Abuse / Buhari Shuns Aso Rock Hospital - The Guardian / Buhari Shuns Meeting With Bauchi, Adamawa Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by 0monnak0da: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
latosin:
Why should that be your headache. Mind your business and face your front or did Osinbajo complain to you? Why do you people like to create division using religion, tribe or ethnicity.
And why is my headache your headache are you ok?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by Iceberg3: 8:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
deomelllo:

^^^^^^^^

Stick to that, you are better off doing that in your village

Gedda4q,Hausa defender,mallam poo poo lols grin
Am ashamed on ur behalfgrin
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by adem30: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Apart that the OP is a foo.l, many people commenting don't even know that Buhari was in Niger state to commission a project while the engagement was ongoing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by deomelllo: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Iceberg3:

Gedda4q,Hausa defender,mallam poo poo lols grin
Am ashamed on ur behalfwww.nairaland.com/attachments/6839446_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages6706304img20180211063518114jpeg807d4e71e4b6f592344628bb9d89e8e8_jpegf32cb3c7cf82e5d5291457beceb030c4

^^^^^^^^

Stick to that, you are better off doing that in your village
.[/quote]
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
0monnak0da:

Painment

Strangle her if she does not shut up
Oga what did ya mammy say? Did she promise to flog sense into Buhari when he returns to Abuja? Osibanjo is not even complaining but its a nonentity like yourself who hasn't ever met the couple wey carry the matter on top your head

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by usba: 9:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Nobody should pay heed to mentally damaged moronic IPoB yoot. I don't know why you people even gave such a worm beneath notice such undeserved attention.decent people must never give indecent idiots the place to believe they made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by acenazt: 10:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Begoted morons. Yesterday was Osibanjo daughter's Traditional wedding. Today is Dangote daughter's wedding. Y'all should wait and see if he wouldn't attend the church wedding but no
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by latosin: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
I agree that the OP is a complete fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by Oblang(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ppl should stop giving attention to all this bigoted ipob yoot on nl...they don't deserve any reasonable person's attention.....
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by 0monnak0da: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2018
funny how idiots react like chemicals

do I sound like Ipob?

Does anyone who has a different world view have to be a ethnicity or an IPOB?

why not use however many neurones are left in your coconut head.
certain
The fac is Buhari shunned his deputy's event to go to Kano

What association does he have with Dangote?

Are they friends or relatives ,from the same state? Is Dangote a soldier?

The truth is he does not want to associate with a Christian wedding.

Has he ever attended a Christian wedding or anything to do with Churches.

Face facts and stop deceiving yourselves
A man who refuses to shake women at the COS meeting

Is Kemi Adeosun a Muslim? Why did he make her wear hijab

Is it not Ironic that after making her wear hijab she still shook hands with the Arab

It is gratifying to be called IPOB just shows how idiots on both sides think.

Yesterday I was called SAI BABA so I must be doing sommething right

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 17, 2018
0monnak0da:
funny how idiots react like chemicals

do I sound like Ipob?

Does anyone who has a different world view have to be a ethnicity or an IPOB?

why not use however many neurones are left in your coconut head.
certain
The fac is Buhari shunned his deputy's event to go to Kano

What association does he have with Dangote?

Are they friends or relatives ,from the same state? Is Dangote a soldier?

The truth is he does not want to associate with a Christian wedding.

Has he ever attended a Christian wedding or anything to do with Churches.

Face facts and stop deceiving yourselves
A man who refuses to shake women at the COS meeting

Is Kemi Adeosun a Muslim? Why did he make her wear hijab

Is it not Ironic that after making her wear hijab she still shook hands with the Arab

It is gratifying to be called IPOB just shows how idiots on both sides think.

Yesterday I was called SAI BABA so I must be doing sommething right
Oya use this and find some peace grin

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by 0monnak0da: 1:31am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by qleap2all(m): 7:08am On Mar 17, 2018
0monnak0da:
For where He resents Christians and that is why he did not go
Get sense, i beg. Your thinking is very irritating.
Why cant you get across to, Osinbajo if he is okay with the President absence, even Osinbajo Father - Tinubu was absent!
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by 0monnak0da: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2018
qleap2all:

Get sense, i beg. Your thinking is very irritating.
Why cant you get across to, Osinbajo if he is okay with the President absence, even Osinbajo Father - Tinubu was absent!
Bleep off! Your existence is irritating. Why are you still alive?

The President ignored the Christian engagement of his deputy at Aso Rock to attend the Muslim engagement of Dangote in Kano miles away at great expense to the taxpayer

Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 17, 2018
0monnak0da:
Once again General Buhari shows us how bigoted he can be.
Imagine a simple engagement that took lace right there at Aso Rock and the wicked man did not attend simply because they are Christians but he travelled all the way to Kano and Sent his wife to Ibadan for part 2 of the Ajimobi /Ganduje extravaganza .Indeed we understand that plans for Part 3 of the wedding are underway scheduled to take place in Mecca and again Buhari will be there.

This is how he treats the family of his deputy who has served him so loyally.
The man is really cruel
guy go and borrow sense... For your info, buhari is not my friend, buhari is a cow,yes a big Fulani cow.

But why should osibanjo have his daughter engaged in Aso rock Is Aso rock his home Mumu short.
Ordinary engagement.
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by 0monnak0da: 8:37am On Mar 17, 2018
So many idiots quoting me and no time to answer all. If you do not get a respond it means you probably are an idiot

to the others be patient your turn will come
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by spartan117(m): 8:40am On Mar 17, 2018
0monnak0da:
Once again General Buhari shows us how bigoted he can be.
Imagine a simple engagement that took lace right there at Aso Rock and the wicked man did not attend simply because they are Christians but he travelled all the way to Kano and Sent his wife to Ibadan for part 2 of the Ajimobi /Ganduje extravaganza .Indeed we understand that plans for Part 3 of the wedding are underway scheduled to take place in Mecca and again Buhari will be there.

This is how he treats the family of his deputy who has served him so loyally.
The man is really cruel
Though I want Buhari to go back to daura, but this is a very unintelligent writeup. Learn the art of constructive criticism and stop steering religious hate
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by qleap2all(m): 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
0monnak0da:

Bleep off! Your existence is irritating. Why are you still alive?

The President ignored the Christian engagement of his deputy at Aso Rock to attend the Muslim engagement of Dangote in Kano miles away at great expense to the taxpayer

Deal with it
Hope you can have your peace now https://www.nairaland.com/4403794/president-buhari-damilola-osinbajo-oluseun and stop playing the religion kite
Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by deomelo: 1:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Silly Igbos.

Re: Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 10:20am On Mar 15, 2019
Indeed funny... But I don't think Buhari is an extremist.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +234 0802 739 0046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget Tinubu And Party Mandate,the Following Cost Ambode Second Tenure / Real Pictures From Paris Peace Meeting As Shared By Al-jazera / Okorocha Can Still Be Sworn In Without Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.