Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,634 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Vindication Of A Senior Staff At My Place Of Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vindication Of A Senior Staff At My Place Of Work (1560 Views)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vindication Of A Senior Staff At My Place Of Work by Lautechgossip(m): 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
@Oluwanishola Akeju

A senior staff where I work, was sacked after facing series of panels. He'd been apprehended. I felt sorry for him just as alot were. I was aware of the great challenges awaiting him. Few staff passed him greenbacks when the going was tough. And for all he gathered on his departure, was very little.

It all started after he'd been promoted. Other personnels who had ran for the position too were embittered. There were false sayings that he had bought his way up with bribes as it was rumored.

In promotion there lies jealousy. Massive jealousy. It's always hard moving up that way.

The hatred was much. It was obvious.

An internal robbery came up and it was his office they had used getting to the money room through the ceiling. Account section.

The investigation came up as it were to be, suspected one were suspended and aligned. This man wasn't in the account section but for the reason be, that his office was thresholded. He became a suspect.

Things didn't go well as some showed up to testify against him. Many of us believed it was a set up, but no one was so sure as you can't trust anyone. No one could stand tall for him. He was retrenched after series of panels. One of those who had testified falsely took up his post.

That happened in November last year.

God is powerful. You see, I believe prayer works but so also is time.

Like that saying " time will tell"

Just last month, I don't know much about what had instigated the case to be reviewed. But what we all saw yesterday was a turned table. Two of those who testified falsely were sacked. God vindicated him.

It was an emotional reunion for him joining us once again.

It isn't easy being jobless, he must had gone through a lot of pain being accused wrongly about what he knew nothing about.

All past months remuneration had been paid with allowances.

I shared in his happiness afar as he went on his kneels thanking his God.

Many don't get that chance. He was favored.

If it is not of God, it 'shall' not stand.

http://fabinfos.com/vindication-of-a-senior-staff-at-my-place-of-work/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove Dominique Seun

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vindication Of A Senior Staff At My Place Of Work by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Those who fight on their knees have got victory in the spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Vindication Of A Senior Staff At My Place Of Work by lobell: 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
God will always come through for those who are steadfast.

1 Like

Re: Vindication Of A Senior Staff At My Place Of Work by MVLOX(m): 6:52am On Mar 17, 2018
God is definitely not slow as par the way he does thing.... If humans will just remain patience then we stand to see more of Gods manifestations....
Re: Vindication Of A Senior Staff At My Place Of Work by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 17, 2018
Dt same God dt vindicated dis man will vindicate us dis morning. Dis I pray oh lord. Amen.
Re: Vindication Of A Senior Staff At My Place Of Work by Holywizard: 1:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
I need a job

(1) (Reply)

Npower Backlog Payment for 2016 Beneficiaries / Graduate/undergraduate Internship Program At KPMG, December, 2018 / Zeus Consulting For Administrative Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.