Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (70632 Views)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by StagethemTVee: 5:31am On Oct 05, 2020
This young Lady was caught on CCTV dancing outside her new place of work after getting a job. The high point was when she looked around to see if the coast was clear before make her moves. If only she knew she is being watched in Africa right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtqIwsCFTbY

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by StagethemTVee: 5:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Happy new week Nairalanders. Dare the seemingly impossible. Focus on the goal. Dont stop till you score. Your dance is next.

630 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Sirpluv: 5:51am On Oct 05, 2020
I tap into her joy..

527 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Skmoda360(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2020
Good one

38 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by yanabasee(m): 6:11am On Oct 05, 2020
Sirpluv:
I tap into her joy..

Stay inside your house and be tapping into people's joy oh.... Don't go out and hustle.

554 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by chatinent: 6:13am On Oct 05, 2020
I can relate.

Getting a job after a long time of joblessness is a thing of big joy.

237 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by descarado: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2020
cheesy
Any job seeker will understand.

217 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Juliearth(f): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This young Lady was caught on CCTV dancing outside her new place of work after getting a job. The high point was when she looked around to see if the coast was clear before make her moves. If only she knew she is being watched in Africa right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtqIwsCFTbY

That is the dance of victory.

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by NobleAngell(f): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2020
This is joy unspeakable. This company are in for a show.

169 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by NobleAngell(f): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2020
Sirpluv:
I tap into her joy..
Tapper. All the best.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by pretydiva(f): 6:50am On Oct 05, 2020
Joyous mood

7 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by osamz007: 7:02am On Oct 05, 2020
THE JOY OF GETTING A JOB REGARDLESS OF BEING A CAPTIVE TO AN EMPLOYER
MAY WE NOT SLAVE 9-5

32 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by dangermouse(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2020
Juliearth:

That is the dance of victory.
The real Nigerian dance of victory.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by ashewoboy(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2020
it's a good thing. happy resumption to her when she resumes.

24 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by anthonyuncle(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Happy new week Nairalanders. Dare the seemingly impossible. Focus on the goal. Dont stop till you score. Your dance is next.

Amen o!!!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by cassidy1996(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

Stay inside your house and be tapping into people's joy oh.... Don't go out and hustle.
the grace of GOD is everywhere

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Juliearth(f): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2020
dangermouse:
The real Nigerian dance of victory.

Exactly

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Jossyroyal1: 7:35am On Oct 05, 2020
grin

As many of us hustling legitimately, this will be our portion before end of 2020 in Jesus name

Meanwhile, when Emergency occurs, the time to prepare has passed. What's next is to act. It wasn't raining when Noah built his Ark.

Keep contact with competent Emergency medical service provider in Nigeria in case of emergency

Chat us on WhatsApp to learn more��

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Samsimple(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Motivational speakers will tell you salary cannot make you rich.. as if they will provide business for you.. anything legit stuff you find yourself doing thank God for it.. it's Monday again we move

Meanwhile, check my signature

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Wuuworld(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
So shall we dance for the rest of the year as we work and ask God for grace...Amen

47 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by clydedaniels(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
Nigerian employer go don query her now
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
This is just beautiful smiley

4 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
If you never suffer before, you may not understand the rationale behinds the dancing

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by CalabarPikin: 7:37am On Oct 05, 2020
So.... ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by affable4(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Grace. I can relate.

2017 was a tough year for my family. Lost my investment January 2017 and was indebted. Lost my mother-in-law March of same year and a big brother-in-law that promised to help and certain to, was assassinate by May of that same year.

Things were hard. Wifey lost her job too. Contemplated suicide, but for my mum, wife and little son. I dare not leave them alone to suffer in this world. Rent was long due and quit notice arrived.

I fought, prayed and hustled with Wifey. 2020, people are complaining, but my home is different. God intervened and everything that was lost was recovered. A better job and a good hustling.

We danced too to the glory of God. If there is life, there is hope.

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2020
I jo ayo ni grin grin grin... Dance of joy

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by anonimi: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

tongue cheesy

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

10 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by potbelly(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2020
Most people will do same... most especially if it's your first job after several rejection letters OR a new job after many months or years of being out of work...

20 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Sirnioking(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2020
That was how I danced like a cow when my name was shortlisted for interview. Though I still got the job.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by DirtyGold: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2020
The economy has been so battered and tattered that finding a job is a thing to celebrate honesty.

Victory over village people also deserves a celebratory dance grin grin

If you know her, please extend my congratulations and well wishes

What's tha business?

8 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Mohayemi(m): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Iceyjayz: 7:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Good for her

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Put These 5 Things On Your CV When Applying For A Job In Nigeria / "How Much Do We Pay You?" Interview Question / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.