Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam (5475 Views)

Biography Of Imam Of The Masjid Alharam Makkah: Shayk Abdul Rahman Al Sudais / Fiqh – From The Book "Ad-durarul Bahiyyah" Of Imam Ash-shawkaaniy / "Why Did You Leave Sunni Islam For Shia Islam?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Elbinawi: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
Ziyarat to the Haram of Imam Ali Al-Ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam

The Mausoleum of the 8th Shia Imam in the Holy City of Mashhad, Iran, is a huge complex that can hold over 100,000 people at a time.

With the Iranian New Year approaching thousands of pilgrims troop to the Mausoleum from all parts of Iran and parts of the world.

Today we joined them. As we approached the inner chamber, an official announced "A Helper of Sheikh Zakzaky is approaching". The mammoth crowd opened and I passed. They bombarded me with kisses all over. I have never experience such expression of massive love in my life. All thanks to Sheikh Zakzaky! I was honored to kiss the inner chamber of the resting place of the Son of the Messenger of God (sa). A great honor!

After that we said the Duas and recited Ziyarat of Imam Ali Al-Ridha (as). I was again invited to an important Launch.

God accept all our prayers! Grant good health to Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, his injured wife and free all our abducted prisoners.

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by iamgenius(m): 6:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Next time post your threads in the Religion section not here. This is a Muslim section.

2 Likes

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
iamgenius:
Next time post your threads in the Religion section not here. This is a Muslim section.
LOL, ziyara is sunnah my friend. Don't be oversabi wink
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Demmzy15(m): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2018
Empiree:
LOL, ziyara is sunnah my friend. Don't be oversabi wink
You can go to the place and join them in slapping and beating the hell out of yourselves. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 4:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Demmzy15:
You can go to the place and join them in slapping and beating the hell out of yourselves. grin
lol, but op only talks about ziyara now. Why are you insecure?
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Demmzy15(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Empiree:
lol, but op only talks about ziyara now. Why are you insecure?
I think it should be the other way round, you're the insecure one here. Anyways, if you decide to join the "League of Extraordinary Chestbeaters" feel free to tell us. tongue
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Demmzy15:
I think it should be the other way round, you're the insecure one here. Anyways, if you decide to join the "League of Extraordinary Chestbeaters" feel free to tell us. tongue
smh wink they cant do ziyarat in peace now because of ur insurity?. I dont see anything written in the op about "cheastbeating". He simply talks about ziyara
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2018
This is what happens when we refuse to follow the teachings of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam.

Visiting the grave to offer prayers for the dead Muslims is permitted. But offering acts of worship at the grave of a dead Imam, praying to the dead Imam and Traveling to visit graves are forbidden in Islam.

But I guess I will be stoned soon cos truth is bitter!
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Rashduct4luv:
This is what happens when we refuse to follow the teachings of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam.

Visiting the grave to offer prayers for the dead Muslims is permitted. But offering acts of worship at the grave of a dead Imam, praying to the dead Imam and Traveling to visit graves are forbidden in Islam.

why are you guys insecure?. Op didnt even mention anything about "grave worship". Why are you guys full of assumptions and suspicions? I don't understand you people anymore. Travelling/ziyara are pretty much the same. Islam allows visiting graves. To visit graves may require you to 'travel' depending on location. So what's the fuss over words for?. If your friend lives in lagos and you live in ilorin. You said you want to visit(ziyara) your friend in lagos. How do you do that without travelling?. Even if you use 'kanako' you still travel faah.

Wahala eyin pipu yi ti po ju angry
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Empiree:
why are you guys insecure?. Op didnt even mention anything about "grave worship". Why are you guys full of assumptions and suspicions? I don't understand you people anymore. Travelling/ziyara is pretty much the same. Islam allows visiting graves. To visit graves may require you to 'travel' depending on location. So what's the fuss over words for?. If your friend lives in lagos and you live in ilorin. You said you want to visit(ziyara) your friend in lagos. How do you do that without travelling?. Even if you use 'kanako' you still travel faah.

Wahala eyin pipu yi ti po ju angry

I know you can lecture for 9ja. And you'll never submit to the truth even if its evident. Iru iro ni'borun!

Ahmad, Al Bukhari, Muslim and others reported from Abu Huraira that the Prophet. "Do not set out on a journey except for three mosques: Al Masjid Al Haram, my Mosque (at Medinah) and the Mosque of Al-Aqsa (Mosque of Jerusalem)".
So, it is unlawful to travel from one place to another to visit a mosque for any purpose whatsoever except if that mosque is one of the three mentioned in the Hadith.
It is reported in a narration that Abu Huraira once went to Al Tour Mount to stand where Prophet Moses stood seeking blessing (Baraka) when he came back his companion Abu Basrata Al Ghifari said to him: "Had I met you before you left I wouldn't have let you go". Abu Huraira agreed upon that. So, it is unlawful to travel to any place in the world to seek blessing (Baraka) or pray or do any other acts of worship except the three mentioned mosques.
We conclude by saying "it is unlawful to travel in order to visit any mosque on earth except the three mosques. But it is lawful to travel to visit scholars and pious people or to seek knowledge or to trade… etc".

Shaykhul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah may Allaah have mercy upon him wrote about the difference of opinion among scholars regarding undertaking a journey:

“Regarding the hadeeth that reads, ‘One should not undertake a journey to visit mosques except to three...,’ some scholars said that it does not indicate prohibition but that it means that it is not legislated, neither obligatory nor recommended; rather, it is permissible, just like traveling for trade and other purposes. It is said to them: such journeys (for trade or other purposes) are not intended as a form of worship; rather, they are intended for some worldly benefit, whereas traveling to visit graves is intended as a form of worship, and worship should be performed only with obligatory or recommended actions. Therefore, if a scholarly consensus is reached that traveling to graves is neither obligatory nor recommended, then when one does it as an act of worship, it is considered a religious innovation opposing the consensus, and performing a religious innovation for the purpose of worship is not lawful...”
Allah knows best.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by kzubyar(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Demmzy15:
Mashallah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I know you can lecture for 9ja. And you'll never submit to the truth even if its evident. Iru iro ni'borun!

Ahmad, Al Bukhari, Muslim and others reported from Abu Huraira that the Prophet. "Do not set out on a journey except for three mosques: Al Masjid Al Haram, my Mosque (at Medinah) and the Mosque of Al-Aqsa (Mosque of Jerusalem)".
So, it is unlawful to travel from one place to another to visit a mosque for any purpose whatsoever except if that mosque is one of the three mentioned in the Hadith.
It is reported in a narration that Abu Huraira once went to Al Tour Mount to stand where Prophet Moses stood seeking blessing (Baraka) when he came back his companion Abu Basrata Al Ghifari said to him: "Had I met you before you left I wouldn't have let you go". Abu Huraira agreed upon that. So, it is unlawful to travel to any place in the world to seek blessing (Baraka) or pray or do any other acts of worship except the three mentioned mosques.
We conclude by saying "it is unlawful to travel in order to visit any mosque on earth except the three mosques. But it is lawful to travel to visit scholars and pious people or to seek knowledge or to trade… etc".

Shaykhul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah may Allaah have mercy upon him wrote about the difference of opinion among scholars regarding undertaking a journey:

“Regarding the hadeeth that reads, ‘One should not undertake a journey to visit mosques except to three...,’ some scholars said that it does not indicate prohibition but that it means that it is not legislated, neither obligatory nor recommended; rather, it is permissible, just like traveling for trade and other purposes. It is said to them: such journeys (for trade or other purposes) are not intended as a form of worship; rather, they are intended for some worldly benefit, whereas traveling to visit graves is intended as a form of worship, and worship should be performed only with obligatory or recommended actions. Therefore, if a scholarly consensus is reached that traveling to graves is neither obligatory nor recommended, then when one does it as an act of worship, it is considered a religious innovation opposing the consensus, and performing a religious innovation for the purpose of worship is not lawful...”
Allah knows best.
when these masters of yours visited grave of G. Washington in America from all the way from Arabia, they committed innovation?.

Who told you visiting graves is act of worship?. Like serious you think I never heard of the Hadith you quoted, hun?. Besides the Hadith did not forbids ziyara on a distance. But my concern is what's this gotta do with op?. Op was very simple. He didn't mention anything you guys suspected. You read meaning into what you think may be going on at ziyara. Even your post said there are difference of opinion. So stop assuming things. Folks have been visiting graves for donkey yrs and it is not necessarily for religious purposes

1 Share

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Demmzy15(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
^^^Are you going to dispute the evidence given to you @Empiree? grin grin grin
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Demmzy15:
^^^Are you going to dispute the evidence given to you @Emp.iree? grin grin grin
it is not about that. it is about you guys suspicions
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Demmzy15(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
Empiree:
it is not about that. it is about you guys suspicions
Which guys?! You spoke about Ziyarah as if you had enough evidence, but when truth is glaring to your face you find an escape route by bringing the Sauds into it. The sauds are humans and they make mistakes, the scholars of the land speak against whatever evil going on in the land. So don't bring in that hypocritical attitude of yours into this kabaan angry
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Demmzy15:
Which guys?! You spoke about Ziyarah as if you had enough evidence, but when truth is glaring to your face you find an escape route by bringing the Sauds into it. The sauds are humans and they make mistakes, the scholars of the land speak against whatever evil going on in the land. So don't bring in that hypocritical attitude of yours into this kabaan angry
You don't get it, do you. The Hadith he quoted does not on any way prohibited visiting other places. The Hadith mere places importance of visiting the great masajid. This has not turned to mean it is forbidden to visit other masjid. It is not hypocritical if I brought the picture up. Prove to me where their religious ulama condemned them for visiting Washington's grave. I want to see that actually.

Now regarding the Hadith he cited, he also quoted sheikhul Islam (ra) that there are difference of opinion. Hence, these differences have to be respected. Here is other view(attachments)

It is like a Hadith attributed to the prophet (saw) said of women being inferior to men. People like you concluded that women have no brain if you know what that means. The same applies here. So for me, I see no reason to travel a long distance to visit grave or masjid when I have bunch of them around me. All I'm saying is, op is innocent but you guys bombarded his thread with suspicions. Some suspicions are haram. The issue of traveling for the purpose of ziyara to masjid or qubr is mustahab.

https://www.al-islam.org/new-analysis-wahhabi-doctrines-muhammad-husayn-ibrahimi/ziyarah-visitation-and-laws-pertaining

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Demmzy15(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Empiree:
You don't get it, do you. The Hadith he quoted does not on any way prohibited visiting other places. The Hadith mere places importance of visiting the great masajid. This has not turned to mean it is forbidden to visit other masjid. It is not hypocritical if I brought the picture up. Prove to me where their religious ulama condemned them for visiting Washington's grave. I want to see that actually.

Now regarding the Hadith he cited, he also quoted sheikhul Islam (ra) that there are difference of opinion. Hence, these differences have to be respected. Here is other view(attachments)

It is like a Hadith attributed to the prophet (saw) said of women being inferior to men. People like you concluded that women have no brain if you know what that means. The same applies here. So for me, I see no reason to travel a long distance to visit grave or masjid when I have bunch of them around me. All I'm saying is, op is innocent but you guys bombarded his thread with suspicions. Some suspicions are haram. The issue of traveling for the purpose of ziyara to masjid or qubr is mustahab.

https://www.al-islam.org/new-analysis-wahhabi-doctrines-muhammad-husayn-ibrahimi/ziyarah-visitation-and-laws-pertaining
It's now becoming apparent what you becoming nowadays, you obviously don't know the difference between visiting the grave and polytheistic attitudes of shi'as and sufis during the so-called ziyarah. Take a look at the screenshot you provided, does that show any objectivity from your end?

I want you to show us a scanned copy of Sheikh Muhammad ibn AbdulWahhab's book that stated visiting a grave turns you into a polythiest, as I said earlier, whenever you become fully blown rafidhi holla us because I can already see you romancing their scholars by call them "Allamah". This so-called "Allamah" was who under his nose thousands of Sunnis in Iran and Azerbaijan were forcefully killed/maimed/converted into Shiism under Shah Ismail and now he's your fountain of knowledge.

And please whenever you want to prove a point to me, don't refer me to a shi'a site because I won't take you seriously.
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Demmzy15:

It's now becoming apparent what you becoming nowadays, you obviously don't know the difference between visiting the grave and polytheistic attitudes of shi'as and sufis during the so-called ziyarah. Take a look at the screenshot you provided, does that show any objectivity from your end?

I want you to show us a scanned copy of Sheikh Muhammad ibn AbdulWahhab's book that stated visiting a grave turns you into a polythiest, as I said earlier, whenever you become fully blown rafidhi holla us because I can already see you romancing their scholars by call them "Allamah". This so-called "Allamah" was who under his nose thousands of Sunnis in Iran and Azerbaijan were forcefully killed/maimed/converted into Shiism under Shah Ismail and now he's your fountain of knowledge.

And please whenever you want to prove a point to me, don't refer me to a shi'a site because I won't take you seriously.
the only thing I sensed before posting attachment was you most likely would accused me bcuz of wahabi mentioned in the article. That's why I did screen shot instead of copy paste.

As for him accusing ziyara for being polytheistic action, I do not believe he said that. However he was skeptical. But the fact his many of you have accused people here of shirk when you see Muslims at standing at graves. This is fact you can't deny.

As for for addressing a scholar "Allama", I have used the title to address Allama Muhammad iqbal(ra) several times. So I don't understand what's the problem with title. Everything else you said, I don't know what's that gotta do with me. Again, it is you folks that are insecure because of your suspicions
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 2:03am On Mar 24, 2018
Demmzy15:

This is interesting to watch and enlighten yourselves (you and others). It is 29 minutes long but dont tell me you have no data. http://www.shiatv.net/video/2051387797
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Empiree:
when these masters of yours visited grave of G. Washington in America from all the way from Arabia, they committed innovation?.

Who told you visiting graves is act of worship?. Like serious you think I never heard of the Hadith you quoted, hun?. Besides the Hadith did not forbids ziyara on a distance. But my concern is what's this gotta do with op?. Op was very simple. He didn't mention anything you guys suspected. You read meaning into what you think may be going on at ziyara. Even your post said there are difference of opinion. So stop assuming things. Folks have been visiting graves for donkey yrs and it is not necessarily for religious purposes

Visiting graves to pray for the dead Muslims is Sunnah (and an act of worship) and it can be kufr depending on what is done there and the intention! OP doesn't need to mention what they do there! We know their beliefs about their imams and we know what they do there at their graves! So if you don't know it's better you keep mute. But i think as far as graves are concerned you Sufees and them Shiites are similar in that regards... And i don't know why you always save the images of the evils(or seemingly evil deeds) of the Saudi princes/Scholars! They are not the books we follow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by AlBaqir(m): 10:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Visiting graves to pray for the dead Muslims is Sunnah (and an act of worship) and it can be kufr depending on what is done there and the intention! OP doesn't need to mention what they do there! We know their beliefs about their imams and we know what they do there at their graves! So if you don't know it's better you keep mute. But i think as far as graves are concerned you Sufees and them Shiites are similar in that regards... And i don't know why you always save the images of the evils(or seemingly evil deeds) of the Saudi princes/Scholars! They are not the books we follow!

# It is very sure you have never left your father's backyard to visit what Shia are doing during their Ziyarat to the graves of their Imams. People like you only really as usual on the 20seconds propaganda videos on YouTube against the Shia. Anyway, I won't go as low and ignoramus as you have displayed so far.

# Imam Ibn Hibban, one of your Sunni very best scholars of all time is revealed below:

# Al-Hafidh Ibn Hibban

Ibn Hibban (rah) relates his own account of going to Al-Ridha’s (rah) grave, performing Tawassul through him and states that whenever “I was afflicted with a problem during my stay in Tus, I would visit the grave of Ali bin Musa ar-Ridho (Allah (SWT)’s blessings be upon his grandfather and him) and ask Allah (SWT) to relieve me of that problem and it (my dua) would be answered and the problem alleviated. And this is something I did, and found to work, many times

Source: [Ibn Hibban, Kitab uth-Thiqat Volume 008, Page No. 456-7, #14411]

* That is the Ziyarat the OP is talking about. Kindly declare your Imam Ibn Hibban as Shi'a Kufar.

* Hold yourself for more revelation about your Sunni Imams which your wahabi cult have hidden away from you are coming your way soon on this same thread.

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by AlBaqir(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

# Imam Dhahabi (R) narrates:

Translation: Once there was a drought in Samarqand, People tried their best, some said Salat al Istisqa but still it did not rain, A renowned righteous man known as Salih came to the Qadhi and said: In my opinion you along with your public should visit the grave of Imam Bukhari (Rahimuhullah), His grave is located in Khartank, We should (go near the Qabr) and ask for rain, Allah might give us rain then, The Qadhi said Yes to his opinion and then he along with the people went towards (the Qabr) and then He made a dua along with the people and people started to cry near the grave and started to make him a Waseela (i.e. Imam
Bukhari). Allah Ta’ala (immediately) sent rainclouds. All people stayed in Khartank for about 7 days, none of them wanted to go back to Samarqand although the distance between Samarqand and Khartank was only 3 miles

Source: [As Siyar al Alam An Nabula Volume 12, Page No. 469]

* Like I said, hold your breathe more are still coming. Omo toni oun oni lakaye, ati ita ni won ti nko iru won.

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by AlBaqir(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2018
# Imam Shafi:

He describes his own experience about the blessings of the tomb of Imam Abū Hanīfah: I derive blessing from the person of Imam Abu Hanifah and I visit his grave everyday. When I face a problem, I offer two optional cycles of prayer and visit his grave and (while standing) I pray to Allah to solve my problem. And I have not even left the place that my problem is solved.

Source:

* Khatib Baghdadi has related the incident with a sound chain of transmission in his Tarikh Baghdad (1:123)

* Ibn Hajar Haythami, al-Khayrat-ul-hisan fi manaqib-il-imam al-a‘zam Abu Hanifah (p.94)

* Muhammad Zahid Kawthari, Maqalat (p.381)

* Ibn ‘Abidin Shami in Radd-ul-muhtar ‘ala Durr-il-mukhtar (1:41).

NB: That was the grave of Abu Hanifah that majority of Ahlu Sunnah's past ulama declared as murtad (apostate and deviator).

# Ibn-ul-Jawzi

In the biography of saints Sifat-us-safwah (Volume 1: Page 441-442), he writes about Ibrahim bin Ishaq Harabi:

"And his grave is open to everyone. People receive blessing from it."

NB: So, kindly label all your Sunni Imams who constantly do Ziyarat and tawassul either towards Shia Imam Ali Ibn Musa ar-Ridho (as) or via (Sunni ulama's) declared heretic like Abu Hanifah, or via Bukhari et al; kindly label all of them as " grave worshippers or Kuffar", only then do you have a bit of moral uprightness to condemn Shia who visit the graves of the Aimma of Ahl al-bayt (households of Muhammad).

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

That's the problem, GENERALIZATION and ASSUMPTION which sinful to certain degree.

Allah the Most High said: “O you who believe, avoid suspicion, for surely suspicion in some cases is a sin.”

When did you become overseer or reader of intention to know "what they do there"?. I guess you can say the same when you see people gather around prophet's grave in Medina as well and then conclude they are doing shirk.

This is what screenshot i posted earlier that was criticized by demmy was saying and it was right. You proved it right.

Allaahu Musta'aan
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by AlBaqir(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

We know their beliefs about their imams and we know what they do there at their graves! So if you don't know it's better you keep mute. But i think as far as graves are concerned you Sufees and them Shiites are similar in that regards...

Empiree:
That's the problem, GENERALIZATION and ASSUMPTION which sinful to certain degree.

# My brother, the question to that hateful wahabi brain is even " what are the things his avowed enemies (shia) used to do at the graves of their Imams"?

* We have exposed one of his revered Imam Ibn Hibban who constantly do Ziyarat to the grave of Imam Ali Ibn Musa ar-Ridho (as), Shia 8th Imam. That Sunni Imam did not only performed Ziyarat constantly but brought along bags of his problems and do Tawassul of that grandson of Nabiyy.

* So, we ask: what are the things Shia used to do at those graves different from that Sunni Imam?

1 Like

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by iamgenius(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Imam Dhahabi (R) narrates:

Translation: Once there was a drought in Samarqand, People tried their best, some said Salat al Istisqa but still it did not rain, A renowned righteous man known as Salih came to the Qadhi and said: In my opinion you along with your public should visit the grave of Imam Bukhari (Rahimuhullah), His grave is located in Khartank, We should (go near the Qabr) and ask for rain, Allah might give us rain then, The Qadhi said Yes to his opinion and then he along with the people went towards (the Qabr) and then He made a dua along with the people and people started to cry near the grave and started to make him a Waseela (i.e. Imam
Bukhari). Allah Ta’ala (immediately) sent rainclouds. All people stayed in Khartank for about 7 days, none of them wanted to go back to Samarqand although the distance between Samarqand and Khartank was only 3 miles

Source: [As Siyar al Alam An Nabula Volume 12, Page No. 469]

* Like I said, hold your breathe more are still coming. Omo toni oun oni lakaye, ati ita ni won ti nko iru won.

If you get laakaye, you will know that they don't use r do Story to back up claims concerning Aqeedah. We want proofs from the Quran and Sunnah or from the words of Sahaabahs, Tabbi'and Tabbi' Taabi'. Even if the Story is real, the people didn't use the Imam's virtue to seek rain. Rather they asked Allah for rain. Provide the Chain of transmission of this Story, only then I'll take you serious.

If you can bring a Hadith or sayings of the Sahaabahs or Taabi' or those that follow them supporting Waseelah through the dead,i will appreciate.

Laakaye yin yen maa baje lonii InshaAllah.
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by AlBaqir(m): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
iamgenius:

If you get laakaye, you will know that they don't use r do Story to back up claims concerning Aqeedah. We want proofs from the Quran and Sunnah or from the words of Sahaabahs, Tabbi'and Tabbi' Taabi'. Even if the Story is real, the people didn't use the Imam's virtue to seek rain. Rather they asked Allah for rain. Provide the Chain of transmission of this Story, only then I'll take you serious.

If you can bring a Hadith or sayings of the Sahaabahs or Taabi' or those that follow them supporting Waseelah through the dead,i will appreciate.

On a normal circumstance, I don't reply scums like you. You only enjoy my reply because this is a public forum meaning it is beyond you and I.

Anyway, the issue on this thread is primarily on Ziyarat. If you wish to read on Tawassul, argument for and against, you read here:

# Surah Al-Isra, Verse 57:

"Those whom they call upon, themselves seek the means of access (wasila) to their Lord -- whoever of them is nearest-- and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement; surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of"

www.nairaland.com/3950793/seeking-closeness-lord#58898755

www.nairaland.com/1995895/best-form-tawassul-intercession-using

www.nairaland.com/3948395/alone-worship-alone-ask
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Demmzy15(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Empiree:
the only thing I sensed before posting attachment was you most likely would accused me bcuz of wahabi mentioned in the article. That's why I did screen shot instead of copy paste.

Anyhow you want to sugar coat it, you've not brought any evidence whatsoever to counter the brother's argument.

As for him accusing ziyara for being polytheistic action, I do not believe he said that. However he was skeptical. But the fact his many of you have accused people here of shirk when you see Muslims at standing at graves. This is fact you can't deny.

No one is talking about ziyarah, give us evidence of the Sheikh saying visiting a grave turns you into a polytheist.

As for for addressing a scholar "Allama", I have used the title to address Allama Muhammad iqbal(ra) several times. So I don't understand what's the problem with title. Everything else you said, I don't know what's that gotta do with me. Again, it is you folks that are insecure because of your suspicions

We all know who Muhammad Iqbal was, he didn't sanction the forcefull conversion and killing of Sunnis. The man you call "Allamah" did that, so dont bring in any bogus analogy.
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by iamgenius(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
AlBaqir:

On a normal circumstance, I don't reply scums like you. You only enjoy my reply because this is a public forum meaning it is beyond you and I.

Anyway, the issue on this thread is primarily on Ziyarat. If you wish to read on Tawassul, argument for and against, you read here:

# Surah Al-Isra, Verse 57:

"Those whom they call upon, themselves seek the means of access (wasila) to their Lord -- whoever of them is nearest-- and they hope for His mercy and fear His chastisement; surely the chastisement of your Lord is a thing to be cautious of"

www.nairaland.com/3950793/seeking-closeness-lord#58898755

www.nairaland.com/1995895/best-form-tawassul-intercession-using

www.nairaland.com/3948395/alone-worship-alone-ask
Why did you bring the story to back your claim of Ziyaarah. Even if we assume the story is real(which is not), what's their niyyah visiting the grave? If their intention is not Tawassul, they won't visit it when they have problem. You see your faulty daliil is wrong.

About Ziyaarah you are talking about

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ صَالِحٍ، قَرَأْتُ عَلَى عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ نَافِعٍ أَخْبَرَنِي ابْنُ أَبِي ذِئْبٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدٍ الْمَقْبُرِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ لاَ تَجْعَلُوا بُيُوتَكُمْ قُبُورًا وَلاَ تَجْعَلُوا قَبْرِي عِيدًا وَصَلُّوا عَلَىَّ فَإِنَّ صَلاَتَكُمْ تَبْلُغُنِي حَيْثُ كُنْتُمْ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Narrated Abu Hurayrah:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Do not make your houses graves, and do not make my grave a place of festivity. But invoke blessings on me, for your blessings reach me wherever you may be.

Sunan Abi Dawud 2042

Notice the word عيدا ,meaning repeating visiting his grave unnecessarily. So if the priphet(peace be upon him) said this about his grave, who are the ordinary people whom their graveyards need to be visited?

1 Like

Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Demmzy15:

We all know who Muhammad Iqbal was, he didn't sanction the forcefull conversion and killing of Sunnis. The man you call "Allamah" did that, so dont bring in any bogus analogy.
Can u quote where and who i called Allama?. I dont recall that
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Empiree: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
iamgenius:

Lol, you just made mistake by saying this. He is going to bring this up. You know there are ahadith for this unless you will claim they are daif when he brings them up
Re: Ziyarat To The Haram Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2018
AlBaqir:

# My brother, the question to that hateful wahabi brain is even " what are the things his avowed enemies (shia) used to do at the graves of their Imams"?

* We have exposed one of his revered Imam Ibn Hibban who constantly do Ziyarat to the grave of Imam Ali Ibn Musa ar-Ridho (as), Shia 8th Imam. That Sunni Imam did not only performed Ziyarat constantly but brought along bags of his problems and do Tawassul of that grandson of Nabiyy.

* So, we ask: what are the things Shia used to do at those graves different from that Sunni Imam?

You should be wiser than this by now! We follow whatever is proven in our books not individual(s). Only the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam is infallible (under Allah's guidance) while others are fallible! I think you would bring a report saying the prophet did ziyarah and encouraged it the way you and the sufees do!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caliph Omar's Ultimatum To Persian King, Yazdgird Iii And The King's Response / Islam Enjoins Thinking Well Of Others / Why Are Yoruba Muslims More Backward Than Yoruba Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.