Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,121 members, 7,818,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (280165 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by omoskenso(m): 7:37am On Mar 18, 2018
Clone2020:

Its not being delivered to my doorstep, I will only meet sellers in a restaurant or open area.

if am correct.... It can't be categorized as home delivery undecided. By my understanding "home is home",you don't sleep in open place or restaurant bros, please clarify
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Leyemoshood: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Clone2020:

Its not being delivered to my doorstep, I will only meet sellers in a restaurant or open area.

Yeah I thought as much but you called it home delivery and it means that's somewhere very very very very very close to your house, you might probably just have to walk to the place, so why charge when you'll be the one to ship it for a fee? That can be a free additional service or go for a very little amount not exceeding $5.

As you can see from comments, you have a nice model but try to work on your charges. We Nairalander importers wish you the very best grin

PS: note the very very very very very in the issue of home delivery grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
omoskenso:

if am correct.... It can't be categorized as home delivery undecided. By my understanding "home is home",you don't sleep in open place or restaurant bros, please clarify

Yes bro it's not home delivery, still have to set out to meet the seller but at least I wouldn't have to drive far. Will remove the "home" part later, if I do so now na anti-spam bot go remove my thread.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by damola1: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
100% legit. Insured by me.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Gpik79: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Nice thread OP, Sweet deals dey New York no be small grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Ilerioluwa02: 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please check your whatsapp messages
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:26am On Mar 19, 2018
damola1:
100% legit. Insured by me.

Thanks bro, I appreciate.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:27am On Mar 19, 2018
Gpik79:
Nice thread OP, Sweet deals dey New York no be small grin

That's why den call am "Big Apple." smiley
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:47am On Mar 19, 2018
***PRICE UPDATE!!*** shocked From March 19th till April 19th, All PICKUPS/Fuel charges in the Bronx has been reduced from $35 to $20. After April 19th, Bronx Pickups will range from $20 - $30 depending on distance. shocked shocked

***ALL PICKUPS/Fuel charges in Manhattan has been slashed by $10, look at the initial price and deduct $10 *** until April 19th

Always bargain with your seller. Its always a good idea to tell them that since you will be picking up the item, they should reduce the price a bit, even if its $20 less than your initial bargain. Also, if the seller is the in the Bronx, say you or your friend is coming from Queens and have to pay toll gate fee of $17 both ways, they might be more sympathetic. If the seller is in Manhattan, say you or your friend is coming from Brooklyn and any discount will be appreciated.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by xreal: 5:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Clone2020:
***PRICE UPDATE!!*** shocked From March 19th till April 19th, All PICKUPS/Fuel charges in the Bronx has been reduced from $35 to $20. After April 19th, Bronx Pickups will range from $20 - $30 depending on distance. shocked shocked

***ALL PICKUPS/Fuel charges in Manhattan has been slashed by $10, look at the initial price and deduct $10 *** until April 19th

Always bargain with your seller. Its always a good idea to tell them that since you will be picking up the item, they should reduce the price a bit, even if its $20 less than your initial bargain. Also, if the seller is the in the Bronx, say you or your friend is coming from Queens and have to pay toll gate fee of $17 both ways, they might be more sympathetic. If the seller is in Manhattan, say you or your friend is coming from Brooklyn and any discount will be appreciated.

Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 7:45am On Mar 19, 2018
Op, Hope you're able to differentiate btw Clone phones and Original ones..coz even white dem dey dubious.. and you shouldn't be charging for drop off though. Wish you the best.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tomjazzy2, Failed Samsung Galaxy S8 pick up, phone is locked to sprint, seller didn't realize that I've got 3 sim cards from all 3 major phone service providers. After being busted, seller tried to act like he didn't know how it happened.
Please always run IMEI checks using www.imeipro.info or swappa.com/esn. Swapping sims takes time

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Femi O. Very neat Samsung Galaxy S7 edge picked up for 86k from South Bronx. Seller is an NYPD police officer, showed me his badge and all.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Another tip that works sometimes. If the phone is locked to any of the major American phone networks like AT&T for example. Find out how much it will cost you in naija to unlock the phone, do your math and if the total favors you then proceed and tell the seller you will be paying $50 or whatever to have the phone unlocked to another network and it will be nice if he can come down further. Say the phone is locked to AT&T (very cheap to unlock in naija) persuade your seller that you will be using the phone on Tmobile and the price to unlock it will be $50, sometimes the seller might come down even further or say he can unlock it for less. No harm in trying.

Also, it doesn't hurt posing as a female with a cute young girl's picture, men won't haggle with you over price... Just don't overdo it grin

6 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Opistorincos(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Clone2020:
Another tip that works sometimes. If the phone is locked to any of the major American phone networks like AT&T for example. Find out how much it will cost you in naija to unlock the phone, do your math and if the total favors you then proceed and tell the seller you will be paying $50 or whatever to have the phone unlocked to another network and it will be nice if he can come down further. Say the phone is locked to AT&T (very cheap to unlock in naija) persuade your seller that you will be using the phone on Tmobile and the price to unlock it will be $50, sometimes the seller might come down even further or say he can unlock it for less. No harm in trying.

Also, it doesn't hurt posing as a female with a cute young girl's picture, men won't haggle with you over price... Just don't overdo it grin

Biz don quick start be that, you don even start pickup. Nice one bro.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
Opistorincos:

Don't be caught sleeping on a bicycle, no time to check time grin

6 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
wildchild1:

Don't be caught sleeping on a bicycle, no time to check time grin
You must dey here grin
You nor dey use ear here pickup for offerup cheesy grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Opistorincos:

Omo na so, man must hustle
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
frinx:

You must dey here grin

Lol, him dey addicted to biz
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Clone2020:

Lol, him dey addicted to biz
I don save your contact. We go dey deal soon.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tomjazzy2, another correct deal, I no know if you use jazz trap this seller.

2 Brand new iphone 8, 64GB, N131k each shocked shocked

The seller has more iPhones for sale if anyone is interested, but me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnzQxsOs438&feature=youtu.be

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by xreal: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
Clone2020:
Tomjazzy2, Failed Samsung Galaxy S8 pick up, phone is locked to sprint, seller didn't realize that I've got 3 sim cards from all 3 major phone service providers. After being busted, seller tried to act like he didn't know how it happened.
Please always run IMEI checks using www.imeipro.info or swappa.com/esn. Swapping sims takes time

No time.

Business don start be that.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Opistorincos(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Clone2020:

The seller get cheap iphone 6?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Opistorincos(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
@clone2020 how far is elizabeth from you
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2018
Opistorincos:

The seller get cheap iphone 6?

E be like say the guy see how the thing hook me the first time, him price no too cheap again o. He said he has an unlocked Iphone 6s+ 16gb for $200.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Opistorincos:
@clone2020 how far is elizabeth from you

Elizabeth is in New Jersey. Its pretty far and the toll back and forth is pretty high. Not picking up from New Jersey at the moment, although i've got a friend there but it will only be home delivery.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
frinx:

You must dey here grin

Lmao... na Naija condition cause am grin

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by cybertek(m): 1:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Clone2020:

Drop d sellers link here pls
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
I can do paid Imei number check for
SIM Lock status and Carrier.
Find my phone and icloud status.

Estimate time: 0-30 mins

For just 500naira.
It could save you from spending a whole lot.

Hit me on WhatsApp: 08058152492.

Find out if your potential device is unlocked or the Carrier it's locked to.

#SmartBuying
Hassle Free services.

Also hit me up to unlock devices. At&t, Sprint, TMobile

Caveat!
Please don't hit me up if you cannot wait!!!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
cybertek:

Drop d sellers link here pls

I don't have the seller's link, na Tomjazzy2 find am online and he seems very private, he initially gave me a fake number to call meanwhile he also has another number. I can ask for his permission to post his number here if he s cool with it.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
Watching with 7D glasses grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Tomjazzy2: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
Clone2020:

I don't have the seller's link, na Tomjazzy2 find am online and he seems very private, he initially gave me a fake number to call meanwhile he also has another number. I can ask for his permission to post his number here if he s cool with it.

Hello bro. Please kindly check your whatsapp

I hope the oyibo never vex already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.