Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (280790 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by perezuche(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
snazzy5050:

Someone posted this same laptop for 185k... smh
Joered63:

Yeah. Just imagine! Something of 116k. If he had quoted 140k I would have rushed it immediately. Please dealhunters temper justice with mercy o

Sometimes it's wise to keep quiet when you don't know the full details about something.
You mustn't comment on everything you see.
People are on Nairaland for various reasons, I don't know yours, but definitely don't choose my path for me cos we are not the same.
I paid 150k upfront for the said laptop, and so are all other items I buy, my money works for me and not the other way round, but if you feel you have enough money to just throw around to help the needy, am certainly one, I can paste my account number now, but in a country where many youths are roaming the streets jobless, if you choose to be the cause of your own problems then I wish you good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 11:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
perezuche:

Sometimes it's wise to keep quiet when you don't know the full details about something.
You mustn't comment on everything you see.
People are on Nairaland for various reasons, I don't know yours, but definitely don't choose my path for me cos we are not the same.
I paid 150k upfront for the said laptop, and so are all other items I buy, my money works for me and not the other way round, but if you feel you have enough money to just throw around to help the needy, am certainly one, I can paste my account number now, but in a country where many youths are roaming the streets jobless, if you choose to be the cause of your own problems then I wish you good luck.

It would be wiser for me not to reply you at this junction.... keep posting your sweet deals for those interested

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bobo65(m): 12:28am On Oct 30, 2018
snazzy5050:

It would be wiser for me not to reply you at this junction.... keep posting your sweet deals for those interested

See eh
On a serious note, una dey really mess up for this nairaland.

I'm a business man, I don't mean nairaland phone selling, like a full business man with a shop, now let me tell u, u can't have everything people want to buy, someone might come to your shop requesting for something, u will run to where it is, get d price, add ur own money then tell d customer, if he is cool with it, he pays, he can price u, it's ur choice to reduce the cost.

Now to drive this home, someone posted two essential phones on ebay for 40k each, as at dat time, I was scared the phone won't sell fast so I reached out to a customer who has bought same essential phone from me and told him if he is interested in the phone for 65k, he paid me immediately, I landed the phone, the guy even sold his own phone before me for 85k and he is still thanking me and told me if I see cheap deals like this, I should let him know.

See pls, if someone posts a deal and u ain't cool with d price, why can't u leave someone else that is cool with d price to pick it up?
That u saw the source of the phone and the main price doesn't mean Ull come and start bad mouthing d deal hunter, if it's in a physical market, u no go go free o, especially if there is an interested customer, abeg we came here for business, leave people to do their business

10 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 12:38am On Oct 30, 2018
Iphone x 64gb
Iphone xs max 64gb
Iphone x 256gb
MacBook air 11 inch 2012 deal needed
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Hisebu(m): 3:55am On Oct 30, 2018
bobo65:

See eh
On a serious note, una dey really mess up for this nairaland.

I'm a business man, I don't mean nairaland phone selling, like a full business man with a shop, now let me tell u, u can't have everything people want to buy, someone might come to your shop requesting for something, u will run to where it is, get d price, add ur own money then tell d customer, if he is cool with it, he pays, he can price u, it's ur choice to reduce the cost.

Now to drive this home, someone posted two essential phones on ebay for 40k each, as at dat time, I was scared the phone won't sell fast so I reached out to a customer who has bought same essential phone from me and told him if he is interested in the phone for 65k, he paid me immediately, I landed the phone, the guy even sold his own phone before me for 85k and he is still thanking me and told me if I see cheap deals like this, I should let him know.

See pls, if someone posts a deal and u ain't cool with d price, why can't u leave someone else that is cool with d price to pick it up?
That u saw the source of the phone and the main price doesn't mean Ull come and start bad mouthing d deal hunter, if it's in a physical market, u no go go free o, especially if there is an interested customer, abeg we came here for business, leave people to do their business
the talk mind you the price e you saw should be the seller price what of pickup and shipping who should take responsibility for that and it also depends on the buyer negotiating power with the seller that brought about that price thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 5:11am On Oct 30, 2018
Hmm the general consensus here was that I post items picked with their cost price as a sort of benchmark for negotiating prices on similar items. Please It shouldn't be used to calculate someone else's profit or used to deem them greedy. Now I'm being asked by some buyers to withhold the cost price and some have asked me not to post certain pictures of their items since their customers are also on nairaland. I will do my best to protect everyone's interest.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Emmafe(m): 5:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Clone2020:
Hmm the general consensus here was that I post items picked with their cost price as a sort of benchmark for negotiating prices on similar items. Please It shouldn't be used to calculate someone else's profit or used to deem them greedy. Now I'm being asked by some buyers to withhold the cost price and some have asked me not to post certain pictures of their items since their customers are also on nairaland. I will do my best to protect everyone's interest.
I think you’ve to show pics and price, you can just use Nickname instead of there real names
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 5:27am On Oct 30, 2018
Emmafe:
I think you’ve to show pics and price, you can just use Nickname instead of there real names

Good idea, going forward, everyone gets a nickname from cartoon and video game characters, musicians and actors
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 5:32am On Oct 30, 2018
VOLTRON
-iphone X 64GB with a cracked back
-cable
-box

Picked up in the Bronx for 121k

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bobo65(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2018
Hisebu:
the talk mind you the price e you saw should be the seller price what of pickup and shipping who should take responsibility for that and it also depends on the buyer negotiating power with the seller that brought about that price thanks

Yeah another point
Different deal hunters different negotiating power
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Benscolari: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2018
Brand new apple air buds up for grabs @ $80.
Seller is in the Bronx. Quote me if you want it!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Pictures? AirPods you mean? Sealed?
Benscolari:
Brand new apple air buds up for grabs @ $80.
Seller is in the Bronx. Quote me if you want it!
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Benscolari: 11:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Yes earpods
Kreamie:
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Benscolari: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Never opened
Kreamie:
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2018
There’s a difference bro. Earpods or AirPods? Give me your Whatsapp.
Benscolari:
Yes earpods
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by banky3w(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
Clone2020:

Good idea, going forward, everyone gets a nickname from cartoon and video game characters, musicians and actors
Just make sure you don't call me Thanos when my time comes because I'm still mad at that guy.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by techprodigy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fastest Fingers!

Duos Unlocked unboxed with all accessories Samsung s9+

Check the imei image attached

$500 excluding pickup and shipping cost

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
Drama just dey everywhere on Nairaland since morning grin
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
iphone xmax 256gb blacklisteddddddd for 700 pickup and shipping fee not included
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by tolajay: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Can this laptop be used for graphics and video production?

Clone2020:
U.C
-Lenovo gaming Laptop
-i7 6th Gen
-NVIDIA GeForce GTX960
-8GB RAM
-500GB SSD
-Controller/Mouse/Charger

Picked up on the Bronx for 116k
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by blizzers(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Joered63:

Yeah. Just imagine! Something of 116k. If he had quoted 140k I would have rushed it immediately. Please dealhunters temper justice with mercy o

People are Wicked na... I was just not ready for this deal, seller was even pushing at me, buh i had my mind on other sweet deals.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by blizzers(m): 7:30am On Oct 31, 2018
tolajay:
Can this laptop be used for graphics and video production?

I have if that's what you need
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by tolajay: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2018
You didn’t answer my question.

But then, is it the same spec and price?

blizzers:

I have if that's what you need
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by blizzers(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2018
tolajay:
You didn’t answer my question.

But then, is it the same spec and price?

Mine is Lenovo y40-70. And yes it can be used for graphics abd video editing.

Mine has
12gb Ram
1 TB HDD
Pre-installed windows 8
125k fixed
.... Add +19093408146 on whatsapp for pictures.. Note it is US used. Just came in Yesterday..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by dapoesq: 11:33am On Oct 31, 2018
Clone2020:
VOLTRON
-iphone X 64GB with a cracked back
-cable
-box

Picked up in the Bronx for 121k

i'm interested, pls message me on 08025850036 with TLC asap
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by dapoesq: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2018
Clone2020:
HAMED
-HP Envy X360
-i7 8th gen
-16GB RAM
-1TB HD
-Bang & Olufsen
-touchscreen
-Box
-Charger

Picked up for 150k in the Bronx.

TLC message me on 08025850036
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by lumide533(m): 1:47pm On Oct 31, 2018
Iohone 4-xmax ww unlock at a token. Beep me on my whatsapp
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Peter4luv: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2018
Brand new music instrument for sale..click on link to check my thread . ....
https://www.nairaland.com/4819779/brand-new-musical-instruments-sale..clearance
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wolfenstein(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2018
Brand-new Xiaomi pocophone F1(Global Version)

SPECIFICATION
Snapdragon 845 processor
6gb ram
128gb rom
Camera(Rear)-Dual 12mp Sony Imx363 and 5mp Samsung (depth of field)

Colour-Steel Blue
Price-130k(fixed)non negotiable
Already in Nigeria
Location-Lagos
https:///send?phone=2348025357117

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.