Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (280351 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by princehood5(m): 3:26pm On May 11, 2018
Clone2020:
Guys please going forward, please deposit the full cost of the item plus shipping before pickup. Once you deposit, I will log into my account and confirm it before meeting up with the seller. Someone sent me a fake alert screenshot and because I didn't want him to lose out on the deal I picked up the item before confirming any deposit into my account. This happened almost 2 weeks ago and up to this moment, I haven't seen that deposit but the scammer contacted my handler in Nigeria in an attempt to pick up the item even though I never gave him the guy's, number nor did I list his item ready for pick-up.This tells me that this person is using two phone numbers, one for legitimate biz and another for scam, he got my handler's details because I must've sent it to his legitimate whatsapp number. I will provide more detials on this later.

Another person also claimed that he deposited money into my account, sent me text alert and transaction ID but I never received anything. He even went as far as sending me screenshots of his chat with GTB saying the deposit was made, of course nothing came through. Several days later, he eventually resent the payment but the mistake he made was he listed same transaction id which he had given me earlier in the description part of the transfer, which is strange because most people would list the purpose of the payment in the description part like "for iPhone 7 plus" not transaction ID which is only generated after the money has been transferred.

It only takes one person to ruin it for everyone. Please to prevent miscalculations and avoid being scammed, please deposit the full amount due and make sure I reply you saying something like "100,000 seen." Thanks
some people are jus unbelivable

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2018
For the second part of your statement above i am highly disappointed bro... i made trasfer on the second of may 11pm.. for reason i dont know money did not know money did not get.to you till 4 days later.. i spoke to gtb had a chat.with them..they said the person should contact.his bank.. i told u this. I even call my friend working in diamond bank he said the money wikl reflect thats its might be a nerwork issue.... i forwarded to u the email alert i recieved and statement showing the payment went through..haba
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2018
twinskenny:
For the second part of your statement above i am highly disappointed bro... i made trasfer on the second of may 11pm.. for reason i dont know money did not know money did not get.to you till 4 days later.. i spoke to gtb had a chat.with them..they said the person should contact.his bank.. i told u this. I even call my friend working in diamond bank he said the money wikl reflect thats its might be a nerwork issue.... i forwarded to u the email alert i recieved and statement showing the payment went through..haba

I've been into exchange biz for some time now, I've never had a deposit arrive 4 days later. What usually happens is after 24hrs the money is reversed. Unless this was a unique case, but how does that explain the transaction ID being listed in the description part of the payment? Very strange. But to protect myself please I will only pick up items once the money has reflected on my account.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2018
Manfred clean unlocked iPhone 7 plus 128gb picked up in the Bronx.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2018
Clone2020:

I've been into exchange biz for some time now, I've never had a deposit arrive 4 days later. What usually happens is after 24hrs the money is reversed. Unless this was a unique case, but how does that explain the transaction ID being listed in the description part of the payment? Very strange. But to protect myself please I will only pick up items once the money has reflected on my account.

Good luck bro
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sirlop(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2018
Clone2020:

I have received money sent to me by my client 4days later. It happens. Especially sending from Diamond bank. That bank is useless as long as internet banking is concerned. It has happened to me like 3 times, so it’s not the guys fault.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2018
sirlop:

I have received money sent to me by my client 4days later. It happens. Especially sending from Diamond bank. That bank is useless as long as internet banking is concerned. It has happened to me like 3 times, so it’s not the guys fault.

It's never happened to me before o and the sender used gtb
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sirlop(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2018
Clone2020:

It's never happened to me before o and the sender used gtb
And u use GTB too? Interbank transfers in Nigeria can be annoying
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:28pm On May 11, 2018
Yemi
+Cannon EOS Rebel T6 DSRL camera
+18-55mm Cannon lens
+kenko optical filter
+charger
+remote
+2 lens caps
+ cable
+ Cannon bag

Picked up at a pawnshop in the Bronx for $400.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 8:35pm On May 11, 2018
sirlop:

Bros i spent almost 15min on phone with gt cs... i chatted them.up they said the transfer went through.. i copied same chat and sent to you... send u the alert i recieved vial email...did a statement of the transfer to u..and ask u to call your bank.. i even went as far as calling diamond bank care..they said the owner of the account should call them..

And you spilled it out like i have scammed you.. sometime you need to do a background check on someone before jumping into conclusion.. by the way the item is still in your custody..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2018
Sina unlocked iphone 6s 64gb picked up in the Bronx for $150
Site. Offerup.com

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2018
twinskenny:

Bros i spent almost 15min on phone with gt cs... i chatted them.up they said the transfer went through.. i copied same chat and sent to you... send u the alert i recieved vial email...did a statement of the transfer to u..and ask u to call your bank.. i even went as far as calling diamond bank care..they said the owner of the account should call them..

And you spilled it out like i have scammed you.. sometime you need to do a background check on someone before jumping into conclusion.. by the way the item is still in your custody..

I didn't call you a scammer, you sent me a PDF file of your bank statement and I told you I don't download files from whatsapp and you should send me a screenshot of your bank's activity indicating that transfer was made but u sent the statement instead. Nonetheless, you didn't deposit the full amount due instead you made a part payment of 5k for a 65k item but promised u will send the remaining balance the following day but still you didn't send it until 4 days later but I never received it. And even up to now, you still haven't sent the full deposit but you've been contacting me to pick up items for you just like yesterday you gave a seller my number and the person sent me messages on whatsapp and I just read them and ignored him because I told you to deposit your remaining balance in addition to any other one you want me to pick up in full but uyou didn't.

To set the record straight, I don't know who contacts me on whatsapp, I go by the name I see from your bank account or the name you tell me to call you or if you identified your nairaland name. So I didn't know you as twinskenny until now u revealed yourself, definitely not trying to ruin your reputation or anything like that. Making full payments helps prevent miscalculations, I tend to forget things easily.

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2018
I dont want to derail your thread please continue with good work.. good luck
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2018
Chidi
Solid Asus gaming laptop + charger
Intel core i7, GEFORCE GTX
Picked up in queens for 75k

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by pxjosh(m): 9:40pm On May 11, 2018
Clone2020:
Chidi
Solid Asus gaming laptop + charger
Intel core i7, GEFORCE GUYS
Picked up in queens for 75k
Boss I'm very much interested. Can I chat you up on Whatsapp right now? I'd like to know the full spec of the laptop including the generation of processor

Oh men just read it's for Chidi cry
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 9:43pm On May 11, 2018
cool
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 9:45pm On May 11, 2018
pxjosh:
Boss I'm very much interested. Can I chat you up on Whatsapp right now? I'd like to know the full spec of the laptop including the generation of processor

Oh men just read it's for Chidi cry
Specs below.... Mad deal

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by andre5000(m): 10:04pm On May 11, 2018
i need a deal on iphone 6 or 6s
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by pxjosh(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2018
frinx:

Specs below.... Mad deal
Chai I feel like crying right now!! cry cry
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sirlop(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2018
frinx:
Deal alert

Sprint Samsung s8 with (cracked back glass only)

@75,000naira total landing cost to Lagos
Interested
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by pxjosh(m): 10:15pm On May 11, 2018
Oga frink or clone2020 abeg can you help me get such beast at that price? I need such system for graphics real bad
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by frinx: 10:18pm On May 11, 2018
sirlop:

Interested
Whatsapp 08058152492
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by UrRealG: 10:23pm On May 11, 2018
andre5000:
Contact me.....
Check my signature
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by wildchild1: 10:58pm On May 11, 2018
andre5000:

15 pcs of iPhone 6 16GB just landed

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Crespodinho(m): 2:25am On May 12, 2018
is it in nigeria already??
Clone2020:
Sina unlocked iphone 6s 64gb picked up in the Bronx for $150
Site. Offerup.com
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Durosure(m): 2:51am On May 12, 2018
andre5000:

I have 6s 16gb
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 3:32am On May 12, 2018
Crespodinho:
is it in nigeria already??

Was picked up for Sina
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 3:34am On May 12, 2018
This Bronx seller has mint Samsung Galaxy s7 unlocked for sale. Agreed to sell it for $150, lemme know if you want it.

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Temihatz(m): 6:14am On May 12, 2018
Clone2020:
Items ready for pickup in lagos. Please contact Iyke tonight or before 8am tomorrow morning to arrange pickup, he can also deliver to you for a small token

Tomjazzy- Asus laptop
Odira- Dell XPS 13
Mezie - Iphone 8 plus unlocked+Box+accessories
Dr. J -3 Samsung Phones & 1 Iphone 6s unlocked
Tunde- Samsung Galaxy S8 64gb & Iphone 7+box+case+accessories
Osahonmk - Samsung Galaxy S6
Dopefiend - Unlocked Iphone 7+box
Kniru - 2 Dell XPS laptops & Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S7
Bolaji - Samsung Galaxy s6+case+charger
Chigozie- Iphone7plus+charger+leather case
Hassan - Iphone 7Plus 128gb Unlocked
Are- Samsung S6edge & back cover

Oga Clone. I sent you a mail with my normal email: tem****z@yahoo.com ; I have no access to my phone right now and I need my item to be sent to Abuja. Kindly reply my mail with I*** number. Thank you
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2018
Temihatz:

Oga Clone. I sent you a mail with my normal email: tem****z@yahoo.com ; I have no access to my phone right now and I need my item to be sent to Abuja. Kindly reply my mail with I*** number. Thank you

Ok, just sent you a mail

1 Like

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by duos: 7:06am On May 12, 2018
Clone2020:
This Bronx seller has mint Samsung Galaxy s7 unlocked for sale. Agreed to sell it for $150, lemme know if you want it.

Am interested
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Clone2020(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2018
This Queens seller has an Asus Q524UQ i7 Gtx 940MX Thunderbolt 3 for $400

i7 7500U 2 Cores 4 Threads
Nvidia GeForce Gtx 940MX
1920x1080 IPS Screen Greats Color Reproduction
2TB Hard Drive
12Gb RAM
Chiclet Keyboard
Matte Black
3x USB 3.0 Ports
1x HDMI Port
Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Port. The Premium, connects eGpu, External Drives. 40Gbps

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.