Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,610 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria - Technology Market (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (282182 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Amazing Deals on Smartphones, Laptops & Consoles From Offerup USA!!! / PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by kadafs: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Clone2020:
My people sorry o. I haven't read any messages here or on WhatsApp, but I will soon. I screw up big time... Just been overwhelmed with work... Goods have been with Iyke since over a week now, na me no give the guy list of names and password but I will do so before tomorrow. All items are in Lagos with the exception of 2 items. I will WhatsApp you with your password soon

Also if you are owing any money, I will tell you. No deposit for Iyke account o unless you guys agreed on shipping and stuff like that.

This is so unprofessional. Pls, just release the passwords on-time.

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by zylkenny(m): 2:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Clone2020:
My people sorry o. I haven't read any messages here or on WhatsApp, but I will soon. I screw up big time... Just been overwhelmed with work... Goods have been with Iyke since over a week now, na me no give the guy list of names and password but I will do so before tomorrow. All items are in Lagos with the exception of 2 items. I will WhatsApp you with your password soon

Also if you are owing any money, I will tell you. No deposit for Iyke account o unless you guys agreed on shipping and stuff like that.

Can you pls respond to my messages on whatsapp? I still have an issue with you which has not been attended to. Thanks
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by sirlop(m): 4:20am On Jun 24, 2018
2 brandnew AT&T sealed IPhone X for sale for $1100(both) and $600 each. Contact on my signature.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by newman10(m): 6:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Brand new S9 for sale in Port Harcourt at 200k

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2018
sirlop:
2 brandnew AT&T sealed IPhone X for sale for $1100(both) and $600 each. Contact on my signature.

Someone is interested. Are they unlocked?
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by xreal: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Clone2020:

Welcome back.

Sorry to say 'this isn't your calling (for now)', as someone said.

The kain race wey 50% of your customers go take leave you once they receive their passwords...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 8:20am On Jun 24, 2018
tohpahz:

Smh. Just smh.
please stop shaking your head sister... lol

Alot of people don get heart attack already..I guess he is working in a remote area
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Pidginwhisper: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Clone2020:

Also if you are owing any money, I will tell you. No deposit for Iyke account o [/b]unless you guys agreed on shipping and stuff like that.
[b]Baba you've lost it already. After so many accolades you've let some people down and they're likely to pick race especially having gotten to know that the person incharge of the goods is someone who claim not to have a physical address and that you had met him on a whatsapp group, even yourself doesnt trust him judging by the emboldened is a ticking timed bomb that's likely to explode anytime from now if care is not taken. You claimed to be overwhelmed with work bro, but you could've atleast drop some few lines online as you knw those who have goods with you will be worried while some have lost customers already due to negligence on your part. Bro to be sincere with you i think you need to take a break and ask yourself if you really want to do this as you've lost the trust of your clients already.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by kenedy175(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Baba you've lost it already. After so many accolades you've let some people down and they're likely to pick race especially having gotten to know that the person incharge of the goods is someone who claim not to have a physical address and that you had met him on a whatsapp group, even yourself doesnt trust him judging by the emboldened is a ticking timed bomb that's likely to explode anytime from now if care is not taken. You claimed to be overwhelmed with work bro, but you could've atleast drop some few lines online as you knw those who have goods with you will be worried while some have lost customers already due to negligence on your part. Bro to be sincere with you i think you need to take a break and ask yourself if you really want to do this as you've lost the trust of your clients already.

And that's the truth. I'm a potential customer. But having gone through the last pages of this topic, I have to think twice now
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2018
twinskenny:

Bros please dont do it..
i really don’t get you at all!! I used to follow you thinking I would one day do some electrical/technical biz with u but the way u behave u don’t act professional or matured to me... the person you’re referring they shouldn’t pay to, is the same person to send the goods to everyone, moreover last time I checked you don’t have any goods with clone so I don’t Understand your problem here!!!!!

I don’t know about Iyke charging u guys, but normally wen he sends stuff through courier services the 1,500 he chargers is for his labor and also it was 1000 before since you people kept pushing him to release the goods I guess thats why he demanded extra after stressing himself to confirm everyone’s aunthencity....... so if you’re gonna use that to judge him then most of you are really not nice...

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by belamour(m): 11:00am On Jun 24, 2018
snazzy5050:
i really don’t get you at all!! I used to follow you thinking I would one day do some electrical/technical biz with u but the way u behave u don’t act professional or matured to me... the person you’re referring they shouldn’t pay to, is the same person to send the goods to everyone, moreover last time I checked you don’t have any goods with clone so I don’t Understand your problem here!!!!!

I don’t know about Iyke charging u guys, but normally wen he sends stuff through courier services the 1,500 he chargers is for his labor and also it was 1000 before since you people kept pushing him to release the goods I guess thats why he demanded extra after stressing himself to confirm everyone’s aunthencity....... so if you’re gonna use that to judge him then most of you are really not nice...

SECONDED

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
snazzy5050:

Chief I never wanted to say anything u keep picking on my like I collected your wife lol

He tell people to pay to his account not even delivery fee but remaining balance for the items purchased.. mind you I have picked item with clone before.. and I had to meet the guy somewhere around an estate close to festac.. not even a physical address but bustop.. please read through others and stop picking on me biko.. thank you
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
I remembered that time too clone went offline for almost 2weeks..
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Again you’re saying trash read the post you quoted again before i picked on you the guy said he asked him to pay 1,500 and came here to ask if he should and you replied without hesitation not to....Last time I checked the guy told me if any outstanding payment with clone as not been settled directly to clone he won’t release anything unless again he pressurized him to release the package..

At the end the guy is nw the bad one here....I can tell how a lot of you must have pressurized him to release your stuff
twinskenny:

Chief I never wanted to say anything u keep picking on my like I collected your wife lol

He tell people to pay to his account not even delivery fee but remaining balance for the items purchased.. mind you I have picked item with clone before.. and I had to meet the guy somewhere around an estate close to festac.. not even a physical address but bustop.. please read through others and stop picking on me biko.. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
snazzy5050:
Again you’re saying trash read the post you quoted again before i picked on you the guy said he asked him to pay 1,500 and came here to ask if he should and you replied without hesitation not to....Last time I checked the guy told me if any outstanding payment with clone as not been settled directly to clone he won’t release anything unless again he pressurized him to release the package..

At the end the guy is nw the bad one here....I can tell how a lot of you must have pressurized him to release your stuff

Continue your ranting bye
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by codedcliq: 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Iyke charges N1,500 (depending on the distance I guess) for delivery and he has delivered to me more than once. Personally, it's better for me that way considering where he said he is coming from.
However, due to how things are now, i support him not giving out his address. He probably said he does not have a base so people won't come and start shouting in his house. It won't be cool if due to pressure, he release items to the wrong owner.

@ Clone2020, thank God nothing bad happened and that you are safe. Please ensure this is resolved today. Confirm the items available and send the passwords out. Let them contact Iyke after that to arrange how they want their items delivered or picked.

3 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by snazzy5050(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
twinskenny:

Continue your ranting bye
have a business minded thing to do here before u open the page... if not your opinions here are not needed....Two undecided angry nigaa
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
snazzy5050:
have a business minded thing to do here before u open the page... if not your opinions here are not needed....Two undecided angry nigaa

I wish you good luck my friend.. it's all good
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by twinskenny(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
snazzy5050:
and by the way dont vall me a nigga again or else grin cheesy
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Iyke told me to pay the money I'm owing clone before he deliver... That the 1500 I will pay that on delivery

Just to clear the air

Good thing Clone is back Cox I almost paid until guys here said I should not

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by codedcliq: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
twinskenny:

Bros please dont do it..

Please look through things before you comment. The person you responded to apparently has not fully paid for the item. Do you know the amount he is still owing? He said he doesn't have money in his account. How did he transfer part-payment to Clone initially for the item or is he trying to say he went to US to pay Clone cash?

I observed since your small issue with Clone on payment not entering his account on time, you've been somehow antagonistic on this thread. Before now, I am sure the past shipments of Clone that nobody had issues either picking from Iyke or getting him to deliver the items directly. The young man is just trying to be careful right now and you can't blame him.

It's fine if you don't want to continue doing biz with Clone, but note that a good number of us will still continue cos he is legit.

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by belamour(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
fergieboy:
Iyke told me to pay the money I'm owing clone before he deliver... That the 1500 I will pay that on delivery

Just to clear the air

Good thing Clone is back Cox I almost paid until guys here said I should not

For Clone to entrust goods worth millions in care of Iyke. I see no reason why you should panic when he insist he will received the balance in his account. If I was in shoes I will do the same cause it will be a blow on me dispatching goods which debt wasn’t settled. I’m 100% certain Clone would be glad be with way Iyke handle his business while away.

4 Likes

Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by Kreamie(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Just picked up my items (one IPhone X and one Google Pixel 2) from Iyke. Really cool guy tbh...Clone2020 , good job but just keep your clients abreast of the situation.

Google Pixel 2 for sale grin
Unlocked, Box and Accessories Available.
Drop your number, I’ll call you.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
belamour:

For Clone to entrust goods worth millions in care of Iyke. I see no reason why you should panic when he insist he will received the balance in his account. If I was in shoes I will do the same cause it will be a blow on me dispatching goods which debt wasn’t settled. I’m 100% certain Clone would be glad be with way Iyke handle his business while away.
For someone that clone met in a whatsapp group and he doesn't know his base. Even Clone won't agree to this
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Where is clone2020? I need my items please attend to your WhatsApp and give me my password
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by OmoDavido(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by bigsecsyde(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Did clone give you password or how were you able to pick you items
Kreamie:
Just picked up my items (one IPhone X and one Google Pixel 2) from Iyke. Really cool guy tbh...Clone2020 , good job but just keep your clients abreast of the situation.

Google Pixel 2 for sale grin
Unlocked, Box and Accessories Available.
Drop your number, I’ll call you.
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by ib4real95(m): 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
To get password since yesterday now na war again.
Nawa oo
Re: Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria by fergieboy: 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
StackHouse1:
Clone I expected you to have dropped the list of all shipped items by now and probably sent password to people to go pick up their goods the moment you came online..

But no... Hope you haven't gone for another one more week?

Even your whatsapp message are yet to be attended to

Your no longer take this venture serious
as in Eh I tire for the bros.. Since yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (170) (Reply)

WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!! / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE / Post Your Scrap/dead/faulty Phones For Sale Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.