Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (52252 Views)

Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead / Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by LZAA: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:

The slaves are the ones who have NEVER produced the country's president, 48 years after Biafra. And they won't even smell VP anytime soon.

Shame!

Conquered people, the yeasterners.

7 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by MYHUBBY: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Godwin978:
i didnt want to comment but i have to because of this your brainless post, Yorubas are the real definition of slavery to Hausa's fact,and they will continue bowing to this Animals (Hausa's) Cursed people

can u buttress the slavery with a logical inference and not the empirical analysis you're and your other illiterate lives on?

if you want to talk abt d Ilorin saga, talk about the highest slavery in the history of Nigeria civil war
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Alfaab: 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:

Dullards won't even read the post before commenting.
The aboookis were actually chased away.

We are actually in the midst of this nonsense.It is not a Yoruba vs Hausa thing but a handful of boys from Amoo street and Olatunji streets in OJOTA vs all the Hausa because they are gking from one place to the other lookibg for Hausa people.The worst they have done is stabbing one Isiaka(hausa) and destroying hausa kiosks both in Amoo and Olatunji streets.We have heard
a lot since yesterday that a pregnant woman and nine Hausa died but all was false.Nobody,I repeat,nobody died.As I type this,we have some hausas in our big compound.This is where they will sleep until tomorrow.I will post some pictures tomorrow. We believe those boys are cultists.
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:

The slaves are the ones who have NEVER produced the country's president, 48 years after Biafra. And they won't even smell VP anytime soon.

Shame!

Conquered people, the yeasterners.

Yet you have tasted it and choose to skull mine to keep soured gbegiri and agidi at your table! So much for presidency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65901962][/quote]

Pain ke.

Ibos are under the table anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
This thread especially comments in the first page really cracked me up. Chai chai chai. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Yet you have tasted it and choose to skull mine to keep soured gbegiri and agidi at your table! So much for presidency

I expected this response.

Actually, ibos are the ones starving at this time.
Business is dull and they have no certificates to fall back on for paid employment unlike Yorubas who do.

Go to computer village and co and see ibos lamenting.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by MYHUBBY: 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Yorubas taught us hate. We are only reciprocating.There was never a good relationship with your tribe... That's something we thought was not until the civil war.

Let the hate continue

which Yoruba taught u, your hatred emerged since your useless hero lost election and u won't end crying even his people have move on.

Yoruba won't handover the control of south to u and that's WHR the envy that leads to hatred emerged from. I don't see any different btw u people and the Muslim you do condemn because Muslim believe in revenge and u just confirmed it too that Igbo believes in paying evil for evil

hypocrites Christians, I'll rather live with Muslim than feel at home with an hypocrites Christians

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by oladele00(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kill all the Hausas... None should escape
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Butoneday2(m): 10:51pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bede2u:

Let me say this now for all to hear.
The grouse between Hausa and Igbo is not religion. It is mentality.
Gowon and TY Danjuma are christians.
An average northener is violent and unenlightened and Nigeria has remained down because of them. They are a dead weight holding us down. They have dragged all of us down to their level. They used the 38 yrs the military spent in power to reshape Nigeria to look like them. Now Nigeria is backward. We must shed this dead weight one way or another in order to progress.

In all our hatred for each other, the igbos and yorubas have never fought each other. And you my friend is doing the same age long mistake that has kept the south down. The fight was between yoruba and hausa but u conveniently left it to join talk with Igbos

Think on this.
Well said?
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 10:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
MYHUBBY:

which Yoruba taught u, your hatred emerged since your useless hero lost election and u won't end crying even his people have move on.

Yoruba won't handover the control of south to u and that's WHR the envy that leads to hatred emerged from. I don't see any different btw u people and the Muslim you do condemn because Muslim believe in revenge and u just confirmed it too that Igbo believes in paying evil for evil

hypocrites Christians, I'll rather live with Muslim than feel at home with an hypocrites Christians

Your race is inconsequential to us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:

I expected this response.

Actually, ibos are the ones starving at this time.
Business is dull and they have no certificates to fall back on for paid employment unlike Yorubas who do.

Go to computer village and co and see ibos lamenting.

South West Has Second Highest Number of Stunted Children In Nigeria - UNICEF
The United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) has revealed that the south-west has the second highest number of stunted children in Nigeria. UNICEF Communication Officer, Blessing Ejiofor, speaking at a meeting on child nutrition in Ogun state attributed the high number of stunted children in the region to acute malnutrition. She revealed that 19.4% of children in South West are stunted, which is only second to what is obtained in the North

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/27/south-west-has-second-highest-number-stunted-children-nigeria-unicef.

By the way, oga where the work? grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by 2day6(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2018
Bede2u:

Let me say this now for all to hear.
The grouse between Hausa and Igbo is not religion. It is mentality.
Gowon and TY Danjuma are christians.
An average northener is violent and unenlightened and Nigeria has remained down because of them. They are a dead weight holding us down. They have dragged all of us down to their level. They used the 38 yrs the military spent in power to reshape Nigeria to look like them. Now Nigeria is backward. We must shed this dead weight one way or another in order to progress.

In all our hatred for each other, the igbos and yorubas have never fought each other. And you my friend is doing the same age long mistake that has kept the south down. The fight was between yoruba and hausa but u conveniently left it to join talk with Igbos

Think on this.
like seriously I don tire for all this northerners...they are the problem of Nigeria. I have never see where Yoruba and igbo fight before. is time we think and we support each other...we all southerners.
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by ernieboy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Darkseid:
The Yoruba dude was obviously shouting "ah, ah, Omo, ah", as they land am one blow he just enter ground.
guy u baad. LOL.
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 11:06pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:

The United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) has revealed that the south-west has the second highest number of stunted children in Nigeria. UNICEF Communication Officer, Blessing Ejiofor, speaking at a meeting on child nutrition in Ogun state attributed the high number of stunted children in the region to acute malnutrition. She revealed that 19.4% of children in South West are stunted, which is only second to what is obtained in the North

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/27/south-west-has-second-highest-number-stunted-children-nigeria-unicef.

Malnutrition is not the same as starvation.

Do UNICEF and co go to the yeast at all

As per jobs, if you are qualified, with prayer, you will get one.

Unfortunately, the ibos in business don't have more than failed school cert.

Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by doublewisdom: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
These Igbo boys are crazy. grin grin grin grin
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by MYHUBBY: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Your race is inconsequential to us.

we don't give a Bleep to an hypocrites Christians who their lives is basically on hatred. the same tribe they will say Yoruba are saboteur. they condemn for aligning with hausa the same Igbo are still aligning with the same Hausa

you people level of reasoning can be related to pupil that cry when things ain't on his favour. you cry fire because Yoruba would still be the control of southern until u people get sense

they're inconsequential to u and u people hasn't end the 2015 cry. the only region that can put you people in your place. they're ain't important they welcome u to their region when you abandoned your God forsaken region?

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by stanluiz(m): 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:

nkwocha do you know that police has arrested hundred of yorubas after the clash.
go to politics section you will see the news.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
[[s]quote author=MYHUBBY post=65902676]

we don't give a Bleep to an hypocrites Christians who their lives is basically on hatred. the same tribe they will say Yoruba are saboteur. they condemn for aligning with hausa the same Igbo are still aligning with the same Hausa

you people level of reasoning can be related to pupil that cry when things ain't on his favour. you cry fire because Yoruba would still be the control of southern until u people get sense

they're inconsequential to u and u people hasn't end the 2015 cry. the only region that can put you people in your place. they're ain't important they welcome u to their region when you abandoned your God forsaken region?[/quote[/s]]

You're the one spitting fire here.
We are just taunting you guys.We are in your region because we want to dominate you guys.Calm down, we give no damn about you or your stupid politics. Se ogbon? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2018
Owamudia:

Malnutrition is not the same as starvation.

Do UNICEF and co go to the yeast at all

As per jobs, if you are qualified, with prayer, you will get one.

Unfortunately, the ibos in business don't have more than failed school cert.

Too bad!

Get a job you say?
God forbid! With a failed school certificate an igbo get to have a Yoruba personal accountant. Whoe gives a Bleep about white collar jobs with its peanuts and slavery? Look at this hopeless guy o. Yoruba that is now sitting at home in this regime? LMAO!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Xerum(m): 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2018
At the top...the looters are united in their mission to have more than enough. however, on Nairaland comments and on the streets, the forgotten ones are always busy targeting one another with verbal or physical blows rooted in tribal hatred

May God continue to bless you in wisdom & all the good things to enrich your life.
One of the basic but essential elements necessary to uplift a society, community, country, people etc Nigerians / Africans lack, wch is: "wisdom of the masses"

What u often see is, in Nigeria people get confronted endlessly with madness, poverty, chaos, hunger etc created by a few never-do-well elites who feed on these vices and "wisdom of the masses" does not prevail in a manner that a section of the masses should critize or speak against the perpetual evils orchestrated by these small elite group that cuts across ethnic or religious groups. They have their ever ready trolls on social media, who are also victims, to attack anyone who dares ask any questions or critize, all for the little crumbs they get frm the tables of their masters. Mortgaging the futures of their generations yet unborn. They come with lines like: "if u dn't have money hide yr face", "money fall on you", "God pick my call", "is it your money?" Their mindset has bn so warped by poverty that they fail to realize that it is actually their money that is beign squandered by a few elite click throwing billion naira weddings to their faces left & right. If the wealth had been distributed evenly & appropriately, no one would even notice any weddings going on, but no, there is hunger in the land, huge youth unemployment, majority have been impoverished by a few. They now employ the services of a few social madia trolls to throw their excesses in the faces of the impoverished & they salivate & fight over a fake lifestyle they yarn for, but only available to the few jackals. And this game of distraction continues. Nigerians wake up and develop the "wisdom of the masses" and start to empower yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by MYHUBBY: 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2018
nkwuocha1:
[[s]quote author=MYHUBBY post=65902676]

they're inconsequential to u and u people hasn't end the 2015 cry. the only region that can put you people in your place. they're ain't important they welcome u to their region when you abandoned your God forsaken region?[/quote[/s]]

You're the one spitting fire here.
We are just taunting you guys.We are in your region because we want to dominate you guys.Calm down, we give no damn about you or your stupid politics. Se ogbon? cheesy

you people illiteracy stinks, even if those sensible than u would talk, it would still be the Sam gibberish u are splitting

is not foolishness that make a man abandoned his home because he want to dominate one region cheesy and they ended up taxing u, taking it to the Lagos state govt and Lagos is still no man's land? you people foolishness should be regarded as one of Lagos revenue

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
[[s]quote author=MYHUBBY post=65903209]

you people illiteracy stinks, even if those sensible than u would talk, it would still be the Sam gibberish u are splitting

is not foolishness that make a man abandoned his home because he want to dominate one region cheesy and they ended up taxing u, taking it to the Lagos state govt and Lagos is still no man's land? you people foolishness should be regarded as one of Lagos revenue [/quote[/s]]

We are not complaining na.
Anything to piss the Yoruba off is a welcome idea. We follow get Lagos. Oya smile small tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by LZAA: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2018
Owamudia:

Pain ke.
Ibos are under the table anytime any day.

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by MYHUBBY: 12:13am On Mar 17, 2018
nkwuocha1:
[[s]quote author=MYHUBBY post=65903209]

is not foolishness that make a man abandoned his home because he want to dominate one region cheesy and they ended up taxing u, taking it to the Lagos state govt and Lagos is still no man's land? you people foolishness should be regarded as one of Lagos revenue [/quote[/s]]

We are not complaining na.
Anything to piss the Yoruba off is a welcome idea. We follow get Lagos. Oya smile small tongue cheesy

I don't want to believe this is an average reasoning of Igbo because if is it then one could easily speak how Biafra or I die met its waterloo. a man who don't have a course is bound to loose both home and away, that's the case of an average Igbo that abandoned their homeland. by the time reality open chapter for u people, u will get sense, na imposed of Yoruba lang still dey make una cry recently, just wait for the future unfold

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2018
MYHUBBY:

I don't want to believe this is an average reasoning of Igbo because if is it then one could easily speak how Biafra or I die met its waterloo. a man who don't have a course is bound to loose both home and away, that's the case of an average Igbo that abandoned their homeland. by the time reality open chapter for u people, u will get sense, na imposed of Yoruba lang still dey make una cry recently, just wait for the future unfold

LMAO.
I support the imposition of your language. Any igbo who is ready to learn it, should do it! There's a lot of advantages to it. Take for example, I speak and understand Yoruba and pretend I don't while with some Yoruba employees back in the days. The day they knew, they were cowing in shame. Already I know everything they know. Agbaya oshi they all are!

Oduduwa is a name given to spineless race. A non entity pushed down from heaven definitely was up to no good.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by MYHUBBY: 12:23am On Mar 17, 2018
nkwuocha1:

LMAO.
I support the imposition of your language. Any igbo who is ready to learn it, should do it! There's a lot of advantages to it. Take for example, I speak and understand Yoruba and pretend I don't while with some Yoruba employees back in the days. The day they knew, they were cowing in shame. Already I know everything they know. Agbaya oshi they all are!

Oduduwa is a name given to spineless race. A non entity pushed down from heaven definitely was up to no good.

good you ve adopted to learn by fire by force, just take note your kids ain't leaving west for east, they'll remain here to continue contributing to the GDP since the mud region is bringing shame for u people to stay

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 12:31am On Mar 17, 2018
MYHUBBY:

good you ve adopted to learn by fire by force, just take note your kids ain't leaving west for east, they'll remain here to continue contributing to the GDP since the mud region is bringing shame for u people to stay

Oh yes! We shall continue to be in Lagos as long as our goods comes in through Apapa ports. And my children must learn and understand your language. They must beat the cunny attitude of your race. As long as you guys must continue to patronize us, unfortunately you don't have a choice, we will keep paying our taxes. No grudges here. Again, we also made it an obligation to continue to feed your touts littered around our business environment, stealing, fighting and making a nuisance of themselves. It's a culture,dont blame them.

See?! At least we agreed on something! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by MYHUBBY: 12:37am On Mar 17, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Oh yes! We shall continue to be in Lagos as long as our goods comes in through Apapa ports. And my children must learn and understand your language. They must beat the cunny attitude of your race. As long as you guys must continue to patronize us, unfortunately you don't have a choice, we will keep paying our taxes. No grudges here. Again, we also made it an obligation to continue to feed your touts littered around our business environment, stealing, fighting and making a nuisance of themselves. It's a culture,dont blame them.

See?! At least we agreed on something! cheesy

then what would be the fate of east, would you people continue to be a vagabond to that region? of Yoruba leave their land, what would u meet or if Chinese all run away and abandoned hongkong, will it be among recognized world class fct in world today, y'all should rethink and quit building yourself on self gratification that won't yield fruitful result on the latter

a reasonable man must think out of the box
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2018
MYHUBBY:

then what would be the fate of east, would you people continue to be a vagabond to that region? of Yoruba leave their land, what would u meet or if Chinese all run away and abandoned hongkong, will it be among recognized world class fct in world today, y'all should rethink and quit building yourself on self gratification that won't yield fruitful result on the latter

a reasonable man must think out of the box

Don't worry about that for us. You guys are not an atom of worry to us.We are here to stay.Our accomodators. grin

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by daveP(m): 12:57am On Mar 17, 2018
That's what they know how to do best..... restore normalcy.

They are Everly and absolutely late for timely intervention.

they are the true "Mo gbo, mo ya" gang.

They are.... the Nigerian Police!!!!
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by MYHUBBY: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Don't worry about that for us. You guys are not an atom of worry to us.We are here to stay.Our accomodators. grin

now I can read your drastic approach bt joke apart, east deserve better not u this runaway OSU wey no get shame to dey develop another man's land which has been you people hallmark and slogan and east remained undeveloped. na big shame o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil / Thief Who Stole Generator And Mattress Caught In Delta State (Photos) / Policeman Shot An Okada Rider Dead For Not Wearing Face Mask In Imo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.