Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos (52281 Views)

Youths, Hausa Clash In Akwa Ibom Community, Three Dead / Ibadan Yoruba/Hausa Clash: Residents Boo Akeredolu, Makinde Over Late Reaction / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Osun State, 3 Dead, Shops Razed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by biggy26: 1:01am On Mar 17, 2018
PastorOluT:
What exactly does the word clashes really cos Nigerian journalists obviously have a different meaning. U will hear in kogi and other places that Fulani herdsmen and farmers clash while all that happened and is happening is a massacre. I used to think that clash is supposed to leave casualties on both ends but that's never the case.

What kind of journalism is this 'some persons were feared' who are the 'persons', I guessed probably it was one sided.
My brother, I thought it was only me that noticed d clashed thing o. You kill unarmed farmer you call it clash. You rape woman, na clash. I really haven't gotten it. For me that is just a political statement to make things look balanced.
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by AlanTuringAI: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2018
nkwuocha1:

LMAO @ manner of speaking. Anybody can speak Yoruba with just a little interest in it. It's not that a hard language. Many igbos speaks it very FLUENTLY.Go and sit down. On that day, a lot of igbo will be in your own camp gathering information.
Why do you guys hate Yorubas so much. I imagine a person like you that has stayed most of his life in Yorubaland, speak the language and most likely has Yoruba friends but look at your disgusting comments on Yorubas on this thread alone.If not for Nairaland, I wouldn't have known Igbos despise Yorubas this much, despite living in our midst as friends, neighbours, church members etc. I really pity for Yorubas having so much unknown enemies in their midst.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 1:11am On Mar 17, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

Why do you guys hate Yorubas so much. I imagine a person like you that has stayed most of his life in Yorubaland, speak the language and most likely has Yoruba friends but look at your disgusting comments on Yorubas on this thread alone.If not for Nairaland, I wouldn't have known Igbos despise Yorubas this much, despite living in our midst as friends, neighbours, church members etc. I really pity for Yorubas having so much unknown enemies in their midst.

This is same hate emanating from your kinfolks. Don't act all ignorant here. Yorubas hate the igbos just as much as we hate the yorubas. And the hate is growing....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 1:19am On Mar 17, 2018
MYHUBBY:

now I can read your drastic approach bt joke apart, east deserve better not u this runaway OSU wey no get shame to dey develop another man's land which has been you people hallmark and slogan and east remained undeveloped. na big shame o

You call east a big shame? cheesy grin
And you think the land of skull mining deserves no better? Wow! I agree with you ,we deserve better,our Own country away from this irredeemable cesspit!

It's not easy with a skull mining tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Revolva(m): 1:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by bellotaofeek: 1:45am On Mar 17, 2018
They haven't learn from the one happened at Ile Ife?
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 1:52am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65903430][/quote]

Poor!
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by LZAA: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Owamudia:

It's your father that is hopeless. Which Igbo is sitting at home

In this difficult economic period, small and medium enterprises majorly run by igbos are booming. That's why they don't care about Buhari

Dull Yorubas with their certificates have quickly ported to agbo selling and lotto leaving ndigbo to run the economy.

Which Igbo graduate works for an agbo/ewedu seller ffs

Nonsense!
Fixed grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by LZAA: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Owamudia:

Poor!
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 2:01am On Mar 17, 2018
LZAA:

Fixed grin grin

Whatever makes an ode feel good... grin
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 2:02am On Mar 17, 2018
LZAA:
grin grin

Dull!
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 17, 2018
Fadiga24:

This one has denied his brothers cc lzaa

Look tribalism is for poor gutter people.

See how the rich co operates to loot and enslave you, while you spend your youthful years arguing on nairaland with people you will never meet .

Check the link ok

https://www.nairaland.com/4402380/state-kano-airport-dangotes-daughter
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by LZAA: 2:30am On Mar 17, 2018
Owamudia:

Whatever makes an ode feel good... grin
Michael004 grin grin hw are u o ye goblin

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by LZAA: 2:31am On Mar 17, 2018
Owamudia:

Dull!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 3:05am On Mar 17, 2018
LZAA:

Michael004 grin grin
hw are u o ye goblin

Miss! Olodo!!
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owamudia: 3:06am On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65904248][/quote]

embarassed
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Truthcat: 3:30am On Mar 17, 2018
There's no problem at all. If Yoruba can wait to be beaten by Hausa, let the Hausa kill them all, or what exactly are useless men doing on earth anyway?
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nonaira1: 5:18am On Mar 17, 2018
doyinbaby:
Some people are so full of hatred...... quick to rejoice at evil....yet they want to be loved and accepted....... they want equal rights with Yoruba in Lagos......but their true colours always show....they harbour hatred towards Yoruba....God pass you all

Abeg shut that your mouth up. When your people were busying doing azonto when igbos were killed up north, you didn't see mouth to wail.
When you danced hiphop when Ipob was killed, you didn't see mouth to wail...

Now because others are dancing over your misfortune as una did them, now you carry mouth to wail. Shut up!! Karma is a bitch

5 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nonaira1: 5:23am On Mar 17, 2018
Everyone loves Afonja according to the malnutrition waste people yet they areconstantly getting slapped silly by other tribes.

Attacked by ijaw, hausa, fulani, etc
Argues with Igbo and Bini

But only igbo have a problem with am. They are the most loved as they are the most educated grin

Abeg, leave am. Na love hausa was showing. Enjoy your love Afonja. Enjoy your love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nonaira1: 5:34am On Mar 17, 2018
GMbuharii:

shattap dia,read which story? Didnt the story read that the hausa small boy BEAT UP AND DISGRACE THE ALARIWO yoruba boy? Didnt the story read that the agbero later went to cry to his fellow agberoes who gathered,as usual, in their numbers?
Lazy things.
"Ahhhh!" "Emi!"
"AHHHHHHHHHH..."

grin grin grin

This your picture made me lose it. I waa tryimg so hard not to laugh at the yorubas until I came to your post. Nigga you're wicked!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Nonaira1: 5:42am On Mar 17, 2018
ApexPredator:
Just take a look at the above related threads
https://www.nairaland.com/3670783/yoruba-hausa-clash-ile-ife-5
https://www.nairaland.com/3251513/yoruba-hausa-clash-ijora-badia

This is just the tip of the iceberg concerning ethnic clashes between. No other ethnic groups have clashed as much as Yoruba and Hausa. Nigeria would be another Somalia if they were the two major tribes. Constant state of civil war.

That's why Yoruba are two afraid to stay in Nigeria with them alone. They keep saying Nigeria is one but we all know the real deal. If Igbo leaves and SS minorities leaves, hausa/fulani will have a good ass field day we them. Illorin won't be the only city they conquer. Afonjas know this but instead of saying it and letting the entire south help am, mba they rather do shakara while shaking profusely when the taught if division comes up. I pity am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2018
nkwuocha1:
Lol.

It's just a joke Jare.Them just dey play. It's nothing serious. grin grin grin grin

Fighting with Yoruba man is quite exhausting. To me it's a total waste of time and suspense.

At the end of the day, bottles go full everywhere. No blood. undecided
This write up got my ribs cracked up

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by GMbuharii: 6:46am On Mar 17, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

nobody hates yorubas.
You certainly do not expect fellow brothers to just stand by and smile when your so called fellow co-southerners align with our common enemy and marginalise you. Do you ppl not blame zik today for aligning with the north many yrs ago? Do you think zik wud'av do that and also supported one nigeria if he had known what lay ahead?
We are in the 22nd century,millenium when its expected that we are all educated and enlightened buh what happened,you so called sophisticated ppl whole heartedly brought in a certified failure,dullard,murderer,tribalist into power and here you all are today,backward as ever.
Nnamdi kanu/Ipob was not a fight against yoruba,it was against injustice,marginalisation,against the faulty foundationed zoo afflicting the entire south,it was a fight against lopsidedness in favor of the unproductive,unfruitful north,it was a grand opportunity for others to see a bigger picture,bigger than Kanu and take advantage of it for serious negotiation buh what happened again,the clamp down on Ipob/kanu,killing of ipobians was a serious call for owanbe in yoruba land. Operation python dance became more popular than the life and times of awolowo in yoruba land.

You think everybody on here that speaks against yorubas are Igbos,you got a 2nd thinking coming.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by benjsniper33: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2018
Breezzy:
Make Yorubas see wetin we IGBOs dey see for their(HAUSAs) hands small

Siddon there. We have many ways to paralyze threats. Relax and watch as leading Hausas from the North come and beg Ambode
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by benjsniper33: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2018
GMbuharii:

nobody hates yorubas.
You certainly do not expect fellow brothers to just stand by and smile when your so called fellow co-southerners align with our common enemy and marginalise you. Do you ppl not blame zik today for aligning with the north many yrs ago? Do you think zik wud'av do that and also supported one nigeria if he had known what lay ahead?
We are in the 22nd century,millenium when its expected that we are all educated and enlightened buh what happened,you so called sophisticated ppl whole heartedly brought in a certified failure,dullard,murderer,tribalist into power and here you all are today,backward as ever.
Nnamdi kanu/Ipob was not a fight against yoruba,it was against injustice,marginalisation,against the faulty foundationed zoo afflicting the entire south,it was a fight against lopsidedness in favor of the unproductive,unfruitful north,it was a grand opportunity for others to see a bigger picture,bigger than Kanu and take advantage of it for serious negotiation buh what happened again,the clamp down on Ipob/kanu,killing of ipobians was a serious call for owanbe in yoruba land. Operation python dance became more popular than the life and times of awolowo in yoruba land.

You think everybody on here that speaks against yorubas are Igbos,you got a 2nd thinking coming.

Ogbeni go and siddon, keep shouting "Justice" after spewing hate speeches. Pointing fingers at Awolowo will not save you from your past miseries and the ones coming.
Just a little clash and you are acting self-holy, the past is gone and its heroes are dead.

In your desperate bid to justify Nnamdi Kanu, i know you are happy that this little clash happened , so why not go down on ypur knees and pray for more attacks like this to happen in Lagos (which it cannot) and let's see who will near the brunt hahaha....
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Owodiran1(m): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Even inside that munshin and ajegunle. Igbo boys wey dey there are blood thirsty.They understand Yoruba and know where una power start and end. E get anywhere for Lagos igbo never penetrate?
bro with the little i know about igbos, they are blood thirsty only if you owe them money or you stand between them and their money. But my brother don't Bleep with ajegunle, bariga and mushin gangstars especially when they are being cheated or when they are hungry.
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2018
Owodiran1:
bro with the little i know about igbos, they are blood thirsty only if you owe them money or you stand between them and their money. But my brother don't Bleep with ajegunle, bariga and mushin gangstars especially when they are being cheated or when they are hungry.

So what's the difference here? Read your post again.
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 7:27am On Mar 17, 2018
Owodiran1:

So what's the difference here? Read your post again. Bariga, Aworonshoki, mushin, Ajegunle, Ijora badia all have igbos who are as deadly as the Yoruba touts. Difference is that while the Yoruba are street urchins seen every where, igbos are just no noise makers.If igbos should join them in becoming nuisance, na everyday fight e go be.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Ritchiee: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Alfaab:

We are actually in the midst of this nonsense.It is not a Yoruba vs Hausa thing but a handful of boys from Amoo street and Olatunji streets in OJOTA vs all the Hausa because they are gking from one place to the other lookibg for Hausa people.The worst they have done is stabbing one Isiaka(hausa) and destroying hausa kiosks both in Amoo and Olatunji streets.We have heard
a lot since yesterday that a pregnant woman and nine Hausa died but all was false.Nobody,I repeat,nobody died.As I type this,we have some hausas in our big compound.This is where they will sleep until tomorrow.I will post some pictures tomorrow. We believe those boys are cultists.
Thanks for the info.Those guys should leave the Hausas because they have lost too many people in recent time,in the SW.
Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by nkwuocha1: 7:37am On Mar 17, 2018
[[s]quote author=Owamudia post=65904092]

It's your father that is hopeless. Which Yoruba is sitting at home

In this difficult economic period, small and medium enterprises majorly run by ibos are groaning. That's why they are complaining about Buhari the most

Sharp Yorubas with their certificates have quickly ported to profitable and blue chip companies leaving certificateless ibos to mourn the economy.

Which Yoruba graduate works for an ibo small scale businessman if not the ND/HND/3rd class degree holders

Nonsense![/quote[/s]]

Arguing with you about this is a waste of time.

YORUBA PEOPLE ARE NOW FAR BEHIND IGBOS WHEN IT COMES TO EDUCATION!!! WE ARE NOT YIUR MATES. EVEN THOSE OMO NNA YOU SEEN AT LADIPO ARE GRADUATES AND PART-TIME UNDER GRADUATES. you are pathetic, but I understand. I get am before no be property, that realization of course is enough to make low lives like you rant aimlessly.pity!

1 Like

Re: Panic As Yoruba, Hausa Clash In Lagos by Ritchiee: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2018
nkwuocha1:

So what's the difference here? Read your post again. Bariga, Aworonshoki, mushin, Ajegunle, Ijora badia all have igbos who are as deadly as the Yoruba touts. Difference is that while the Yoruba are street urchins seen every where, igbos are just no noise makers.If igbos should join them in becoming nuisance, na everyday fight e go be.

lol........Igbos are weaklings jooor.You are not even ashamed.When we talk about warriors,Igbos should just keep their mouths shut because that topic is above them.Even minority Ijaw took them as slaves after conquering them.Jaja of Opobo was an Igbo slave.Slavery is in IIgbos' DNA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / Secondary School Cultist Stabs Boy With ‘poisoned Knife’ •victim’s Leg Amputated / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.