Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

[PHOTOS] "God Told Me Not To Visit Before Buhari" - Pastor Adeboye Visits Benue - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [PHOTOS] "God Told Me Not To Visit Before Buhari" - Pastor Adeboye Visits Benue (613 Views)

Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] "God Told Me Not To Visit Before Buhari" - Pastor Adeboye Visits Benue by Temtee11223344: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
<h2>The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye and wife, Folu, have paid a visit to Benue state.</h2>
The revered preacher landed the Military airport in Makurdi, the Benue state capital, today as approved by the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria through his Chief of Defense Staff.

Adeboye noted that he would have loved to visit earlier but God instructed him not to visit until the President had visited the state.

He met with the people of the state as he sympathized with them over recent killings that have plagued the state.

Pastor Adeboye noted that he was not in the state to make any political statement rather he was disturbed by the constant killings and mass burials in the state.

Giving more details about the visit, Stealth scouts on Facebook wrote:

"PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE went to state house to meet the people of Benue, pray for them and sympathize with them on the recent attacks in the state.

Read More And See Photos Below

http://www.nigeriannewsweb.com/photos-pastor-adeboye-visits-benue-sympathizes-with-people/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Woman Deliver A Lizard After 2 Years Of Unseen Pregnancy / I Was The Angel Who Rolled Away The Stone On Jesus' Tomb- Daniel Obinim / If Life Came By Chance ( The Big Bang)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.