Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React (35555 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep / Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by noziz(m): 10:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
shocked I swear if I swear for this girl, e go follow her. after employers wey see this are mumu post go sey all graduates be like her thereby reducing competent graduates chances of getting work. undecided
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Bsideboi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
Abi na herdsmen cause this one too
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by abeliver: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=IamAirforce1 post=65895308]And she's a graduate
Smh [/quot
she's a graduated...not graduate ��
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by abeliver: 10:15pm On Mar 16, 2018
Smh [/quot
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by abeliver: 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Smh [/quot
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by saintol(m): 11:25pm On Mar 16, 2018
Oooooroooooo, could this be English? English is finally dead.
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by barallanee(f): 11:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
iSpread:

Lol...see how you're famous for good English...
Ayeneka, abadie?
why pick on me, pls....ignore me like plague...ebot
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by hardeywhale2: 12:40am On Mar 17, 2018
sometimes being mute will save alot of stress and headache........Later she will say dat it wasnt her handwriting

we are waiting for you grin grin grin
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Kyllahmc(m): 12:46am On Mar 17, 2018
but she's still a graduate undecided
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Delivar(m): 12:46am On Mar 17, 2018
lexy070:
The question is how did she gain admission into the University in the first place. The education system needs a reform and continuous training of teachers. A building collapses only when the foundation is faulty. That is the case with most of the graduates we have today. The university give lectures and not to teach students.
If you score zero in English in JAMB then score 60 in the other three courses you have scored 180 which you can use to study some less competitive courses.
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Truflexunits(m): 12:46am On Mar 17, 2018
Blood of gawd.... Chain!!!!
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by talk2percy(m): 12:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Why are u guys shouting, she even try now, so una means say Una never see worst than this?
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by mamaafrik(m): 3:03am On Mar 17, 2018
easy on the babe now,datz what auto correct enabled phone plus ecstasy of "finishing alas "leads to.
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by maisauki: 3:58am On Mar 17, 2018
... and english was murdered!
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by MistaBabz: 4:50am On Mar 17, 2018
Most ladies nowadays have nothing upstairs, the only thing dey sabi na to dey shake nyansh for street dey form slay queens.

There's nothing like mistake here oo. It's quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Iyou: 4:52am On Mar 17, 2018
oyetunder:
who cares? Blame the lectures that are ready to pass anything wearing pant.
:::::::Can you see?,they are even here-LECTURES.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by dangwarmai(m): 5:10am On Mar 17, 2018
They are receiving lectures in tiv language.
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by zedman1(m): 5:56am On Mar 17, 2018
uchman48:
Is not her fault joor, shebi you know fulani herdsmen is disturbing them since year one, so how will they concentrate to learn when they are always running away from danger. She even try with the small english. Am Pressed
Fulani herdsmen have never disturbed anybody in makurdi town, so I don't know where you got the notion that they are always running from danger. She is the danger instead.
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Gkemz: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2018
Too much exposure to jenifer's diary and Mr Goodman. Look at how she just made mockery of herself and degree.
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Inanslove(m): 7:13am On Mar 17, 2018
Wait!.......Are u normal??
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Donpresh95:
That's what you get when Hausa Fulani finally goes to school
Benue is not hausa fulani, if you dont have sense, pretend to have one in the public. Learn to travel wide even if u cant read history. Olodo
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Sabiboii17(m): 7:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Her brain needs fumigation.....but anywayz Wat is my own....*closes thread**
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Fabulousgal(f): 7:51am On Mar 17, 2018
coolestofall:
Chisos!

Other graduates of benue state university b4 n after pix.
Hahaha.. This cracked me up, mehn!
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by otabaotaba: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2018
I have met so many slay queen who can't speak good English, truely they are plenty
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Xagaa(m): 7:59am On Mar 17, 2018
lmao.. Nobody should blame any android phone plz.. How has she been writing exams and test to pass sef...
This one too na graduate. Its her type that cannot fill form in camp
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by coolestofall(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2018
Fabulousgal:

Hahaha.. This cracked me up, mehn!

cheesy
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by lakesider(m): 8:47am On Mar 17, 2018
Donpresh95:
That's what you get when Hausa Fulani finally goes to school

Think with you brain and not emotion
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by lurdkriss: 8:55am On Mar 17, 2018
Dumb as fvck...6 year olds in the U.K and U.S are way smarter than our graduates here in naija....shame
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by vickykeyz(m): 9:21am On Mar 17, 2018
She's now a graduation grin,some ppl will not make heaven
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by Haryourmieykhun(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2018
U can't imagine wat happen to my system after reading that message, my system shutdown i think the message is not virus sha??
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by DaRuud(m): 12:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Very soon she will get appointment in one Federal ministry [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React by iSpread(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
barallanee:
why pick on me, pls....ignore me like plague...ebot
why you offended at someone you don't know... that was just a complement and you miss everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Unilag Best Graduating Student / Ariyibi Ayomide...Eye Witness Account On Unilag Student Committing Suicide / Top 7 Most Popular Confraternities (cult Groups) In Nigeria And Their History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.