Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder (54746 Views)

It's Only In Madonna University That Girls Graduate As Virgins - Founder, Edeh / Nigerian Man Criticises Madonna University, Shares Photos Of The University / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by press9jatv: 11:53am On Mar 25
I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin ..Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder's Claim

A female graduate of Madonna University, Okija Anambra State has countered the statement made by the founder of the University, Father Edeh.

The clergy man had claimed that all female products of his University were virgins

This claim has been rejected by Bidemi Edward a female graduate of the institution

She claimed she was not a virgin when she graduated

Edward posted her response on her verified social media page

Many people have taken to social to mock the clergyman, some were of the opinion that Father Edeh should give more insights on how he knew the students were virgins

https://www.cknnigeria.com/2024/03/i-didnt-graduate-as-virgin-madonna.html

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by press9jatv: 11:54am On Mar 25
Hmm 🤔 truths is coming out . Meanwhile, UK-based Nigerian lady narrates how she lost her job. Explain how it happened

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3eF03oEwuA

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Franzinni: 11:56am On Mar 25
See this bag of beans ... If you didn't give the coochie away when it was still palatable, you would have remained a virgin till eternity ... so in your case, it was for your own good ... You know they say " no guts no glory" but I must say you are not lacking in the guts department Sha... You are quite far along

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Omihanifa: 11:58am On Mar 25
Bidemi olosho

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by EyeCumInPiece: 12:03pm On Mar 25
We already knew you did not.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ovieigho(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25
Did she go in as a virgin ?

Is she expecting the school to restore her long lost virginity grin

350 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Hhansome(m): 12:07pm On Mar 25
Mtcheeeeew!

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by seanfer(m): 12:10pm On Mar 25
If it is the same Madonna University that I know her campus at Elele, Rivers State... The Rev'd Father was just capping...

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by SoNature(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25
The day the news appeared on Nairaland, I countered Father Edeh, stating that universities have no business keeping their graduates as virgins. The role of universities is to impart knowledge, make students good citizens and prepare them for their future.

But then, I must state here that this lady is sooo shameless and stupid! The nonentity thinks that because she has graduated, nothing will happen. She doesn't know that the institution can withdraw her degree. If they do that, she will start crying of victimisation.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by kingsways: 12:17pm On Mar 25
You can’t blame the school since she didn’t go in as a virgin

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Dalohad: 12:20pm On Mar 25
Since this Gen Z buffoon cannot keep her mouth shut, she should be ready to have her certificate withdrawn.

Everytime you idiotts just open your mouths ceaslessly on social media. Please don't cry to us when the Father-Chancellor withdraws your certificate, since you have confessed that you did not meet their moral requirement to graduate. Everytime, na to open mouth waaaaah! Stupid Bidemi! Eleribu omo!

Look at Chioma, if she had kept her mouth shut, she won't be suffering in the hands of Erisco.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Zonefree(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25
News like this will makes you question the sanity of Nigerian girls embarassed

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Ceasarceasar: 12:27pm On Mar 25
Some women have no shame...

This one weak me..

Mature woman like this dey talk this one

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by muyico(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25
Endtime student! No sch can avoid them!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by osuofia2(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25
smiley
Foolish mumu woman. catching cruise with everything. who cares if you did

40 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Kingcalls: 12:42pm On Mar 25
That's how the devil operates...through women, to counter God's works

27 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by id4sho(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25
Thread about to get messy tongue

Ladies know say na lamba wey Rev. Mbaka talk cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ecolime(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25
Bidemi omo buruku grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Toluwanise247(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25
How do you expect her to be a virgin? I can even see her toto open wide without cover
Someone who can not botton up her shirt, how to you expect her to close her leg? Everything about her is open ✌️✌️

16 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by BareFacedLies(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25
Na who be the person wey gree fúck this one sef? grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Zeezenho: 12:43pm On Mar 25
ovieigho:

The case get as e be. If to say n a me disvergin the olosho I for happy, anyways win for a nigger is win for all.

8 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by papyjaypaul: 12:43pm On Mar 25
Why the announcement? Why is society getting so perverse by the day? What used to be private affairs is now public record. I am wondering how her child or nephew reads this in 10 years time and he is the joke of his mates. People today are not thinking about tomorrow, they are carried away by clicks and likes. They are behaving like teenagers who used to truth or dare you. Teenagers can be forgiven because their brains are not fully formed yet. What about you as an adult?

A young boy was bullied at school because his mom does onlyfans. I can do what I want, I don't care. Okay na, don't care. The carelessness today will become your full time care tomorrow.

Even if you entered Madonna as a married woman, what is the gain in coming out to challenge the VC? It shows that you lack emotional intelligence.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by ATLANTIC01: 12:43pm On Mar 25
That us your own problem

7 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Northernblood8(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25
Common sense is always far from people from this section of the country. Who asked you madam olosho

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Kobicove(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25
This one just came to contradict the man who said that girls in that school graduate as virgins grin

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Dpharisee: 12:44pm On Mar 25
ovieigho:

How can the school restore something she gave away in an uncompleted building with a bricklayer who bought her Indomie with 2 fried eggs grin

Father was making reference to decent ladies and public Material dey put mouth

25 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by Tochi360: 12:44pm On Mar 25
Loll she for just calm na grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by engrjosefz(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25
Left for her na
Re: I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder by callmevirus(m): 12:45pm On Mar 25
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Bars Ejikeme Mmesoma for 3 Years, Releases more Evidence / Michael Okpara University (MOUAU) 2014/2015 postume form on sale / UNN Exam Question After 8 Months Of ASUU Strike (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.