Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,869 members, 7,813,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) (78240 Views)

Airfares May Drop As Dangote Slashes Price Of Jet A1 / International Wing Of Kano Airport (Photos) / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:25am On Mar 17, 2018
yarimo:
na FAYOSE came inside that molue grin grin

I also suspect so cheesy
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:27am On Mar 17, 2018
FarahAideed:

I also suspect so cheesy
before nko? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by seguno2: 2:47am On Mar 17, 2018
BoneBlogger:
see more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/dangotes-daughters-wedding-state-of-aminu-kano-international-airport-kano.html

Did you go to school at all?
I ask respectfully oh.
Where is the STATE of the Kano airport in your pictures?
Where are the buildings- interior and exterior
Where are the furniture?
Is it the parking space that makes the STATE of an entire airport?
I hope that you don’t complain about our illiterate president, governors, LGA Chairmen & Councillors as well as representatives, senators and state assembly lawmakers
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Opoki(m): 3:02am On Mar 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Who came in that Dornier 228 Turbo prop? That person back go dey pain am now oo

E be like korope

1 Like

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
Who came in that Dornier 228 Turbo prop? That person back go dey pain am now oo

old model

1 Like

Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Paschy88(m): 4:30am On Mar 17, 2018
id4sho:
where is former Inspector General of Police, Alhaji M. D. Abubakar, father of the groom. he's not in any pictures so far. Maybe what i heard is true!
What did you hear?? Abeg gist me
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by FarahAideed: 6:54am On Mar 17, 2018
id4sho:
where is former Inspector General of Police, Alhaji M. D. Abubakar, father of the groom. he's not in any pictures so far. Maybe what i heard is true!

What did u here sir?
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by BchristopherJ(m): 7:37am On Mar 17, 2018
I don't see the love between these Two's. they seem unintentionally getting married!! just my observation, no hate.
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Papertrail11(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2018
id4sho:

heard that
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 17, 2018
engineerboat:

Abeg who is osinbanjo

Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He remains same till the end of this tenure/administration whether you like it or not. grin
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 9:14am On Mar 17, 2018
but where's the father nd mother of d groom
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by khalids: 9:25am On Mar 17, 2018
And there they are, the Pythons that have been swallowing our collective wealth............ angry angry angry angry
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Not even David Da Gea could save Tiwa Savage's marriage
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by yemkoguru(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2018
Abegi o jare how old are the couples? Make I stay calm plan for future first
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Monday5(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Okoroawusa is nowhere to be pound!
Donpresh95:
Am still looking for Okoroawusa tongue
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2018
Bosun:

Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He remains same till the end of this tenure/administration whether you like it or not. grin

Talo ba e wijo n tie

O je koju siwaju
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
engineerboat:

Talo ba e wijo n tie

O je koju siwaju

Olodo ati awon emeware ti o jafafa lorokan. Awon gbe gele e sora yin oh.
Re: The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Bosun:

Olodo ati awon emeware ti o jafafa lorokan. Awon gbe gele e sora yin oh.

Alaroye se iwo lo fe wijo

Ma so lo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / Swiss Village Offers ₦25m To People Willing To Move In & Settle, Will You?(Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.