Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Serious Content Rewriters Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Serious Content Rewriters Needed (443 Views)

Urgent!!! Article Rewriters Needed!!! / Inexperienced Rewriters Needed / Human Article Rewriters Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Content Rewriters Needed by LIBSocials: 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2018
I need someone serious who will help me re-write contents. I have the posts, some of them are from very large documents. I need someone that will simply rewrite the contents of the document in just 500 words.

The goal is to make up a blog post from these large documents.

PAYMENT: I intend to pay the sum of #300 per post (500 words)

I need only serious minded folks who can write, at least moderately.

I will not appreciate the use of online spinners or bots. Do not bother to reach out to me if you will not be willing to do this job.

As a start, you will be assessed with a single article which you will be paid for if the job is done properly, then we will move on to the main job of getting more write-ups done.

You may choose to be paid after the completion of every 5 contents or more. Payment will be made immediately after your articles have been received and confirmed to be manually re-written.

If you are interested, add me on whatsapp for further orientation and to get started.

Please, dedicated folks only. Do not contact me if you are hoping to use a software. I WILL KNOW. Also do not contact me if you are unable to completely rewrite a content.

whatsapp: 08184351798

1 Like

Re: Serious Content Rewriters Needed by kalu61(m): 1:21am On Mar 19, 2018
You have it
Re: Serious Content Rewriters Needed by ehinmowo: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2018
Chai! N300 for 500 words? Na wa ooooooo.
Re: Serious Content Rewriters Needed by Gamelord007: 3:05am On Mar 20, 2018
find freelance experts @ www.post4solution.com a freelance job website that supports Naira transactions

(1) (Reply)

Smart & Intelligent Telemarketers For Immediate Employment / University Of Ilorin Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Job Vacancy @ Kemi Omotoso & Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.