Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her (5613 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Apologizes To The Mr Nelson She Thought Was Her Estranged Father / Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by NwekeUG(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
'For 9 months I played the role of a mum to you but not anymore' - Cossy Ojiakor says as she shares a video of her estranged fiance frog jumping and begging her

Actress Cossy Ojiakor has shared a video of her estranged fiance, Abel Jurgen frog jumping and begging her after a fight they had prior to the "public show" they are currently entangled in, IgbereTV reports.

The actress in an Instagram post she shared alleged that she has played the role of a mother to her estranged fiance and will not do that again. She described him as toxic and violent, and also alleged that she has video of her being violently attacked.

Cossy wrote;

"For 9 month I played the role of a mum to you but not anymore..... your so toxic and violent ... So I am moving on next week... there are things frog jumps can’t fix anymore... I have decided to take back the name German machine because I gave that to you. U know ur dad is Netherlands’s .....a video of one of his violent attack on me where I captured him in the background is on @cossysxcapades German machine is a black intimacy gadget I bought in Germany. ......My future man.... pls make sure u have a house ( rented or not because I won’t harbor you in mine) Make sure you have a car (because I won’t let u drive mine) make sure you have Life( I don’t need a body guard to police me around my male friends) make sure u have a prick. Not the bender type that makes errection. painful when am riding you. And also not the urgent 2k type because I want to go on vacations .... trips...feel free to say hi from Monday next wk. I will be humble and chat nicely... German machine is a red and black badass bulldog with a wearable prick. Wish I can. Post it’s picture. I bought it in Germany in 2015... my German machine never left ... it is right here with me. ...Am saving it my my next...Let the dating game begin"
Cossy Ojiakor also revealed that she might forgive Abel if he "cools down" before Monday. She added;

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l35tLcj-CWU

https://igberetvnews.com/1375411/cossy-ojiakor-shares-video-estranged-fiance-frog-jumping-begging/

Lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Righteousness89(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2020
I Don't know how people live life without GOD.

It's from one Confusion to trouble to unsatisfaction to craziness to Abnormality...

For Life to Make Sense! You Need JESUS!
Only in JESUS Christ do you Enjoy PEACE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Freestainworld(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2020
See setup
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by osamz007: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2020
BOTH OF THEM ARE FOOLS

10 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2020
That's men for you.

They'll form macho online and prostrate before you indoors. Lol..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Nanaborga(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2020
This people can do anything to chase clout , so a woman actually gave birth to that simp of a guy ?

That guy family needs to chain him up and flog foolishness out of his head .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Kondomatic(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
That's men for you.

How many times have you seen your dad frong-jump for your Mom?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by DukeJoe17: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Calling this one a simp will be an undue respect for him.
This weakling is on a serious spell.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by DonBenny77(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Lol

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Aforxzy(f): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
This is so demeaning. Why post this for everyone to see. Man hustle o so you no go dey do frog jump for hanti.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by aycorporat(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Cossy said all that...even the sexual escapade?
This is too bad.
Internet never forgets!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by jimmychang: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Dem don jazz this one grin grin grin grin....na better KenyaMata dem take nack this one grin

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by obo389(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
What is she actually doing with this kid?
Is she referring to him as German machine ?
Probably the kid fu...ks her good.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by CandyOps(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
That's men for you.

You sound like you've had men beg to put in only the tip before smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Michelle55: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin I can't stopping laughing.. So we get boys like this? He's actually not qualified to be called a man though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by jumper524(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
make sure u have a prick. Not the bender type that makes errection. painful when am riding you.

this one weak me.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by elpochas: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
These kind guys no deserve any comment.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Samakus(m): 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
That's men for you.

You have certainly not met unapologetic guys like me especially when we're right.

I don't apologize to anyone I didn't offend. Gender not withstanding. But if I offend you, I don't waste time to apologize and beg the person I offended, gender inconsequential

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Samakus(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Michelle55:
grin I can't stopping laughing.. So we get boys like this? He's actually not qualified to be called a man though

E shock me o
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kondomatic:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My BELLE don burst oooo
Don't conclude yet, may be the MEN in her Family do serial frog jumping before Ladies.
She has got a Family History already

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by esomchi98820: 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Calling this one a simp will be an undue respect for him.This weakling is on a serious spell.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by lowkeybahdguy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
To the alphas in the house, never fall in love.

Love go disgrace you.

A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by lowkeybahdguy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
That's men for you.
Na so your papa prostrate for your mama before him fit born you abi cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
CalliDora1:
That's men for you.

Lool
Probably you have been meeting simps who do dat shiits to you.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
jumper524:

this one weak me.

Bros na dat line off me for the whole post grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Dantedasz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
obo389:
What is she actually doing with this kid?
Is she referring to him as German machine ?
Probably the kid fu...ks her good.

She means the guy is impotent so she bought him a di!do which she makes him strap on to be able to bang her well.
Never wrestle with a pig cause it will drag you into the mud.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
undecided lipsrsealed

Doing all this cos of one rotten, smelling and shapeless looking pusssy angry

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by obo389(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dantedasz:

She means the guy is impotent so she bought him a di!do which she makes him strap on to be able to bang her well.
Never wrestle with a pig cause it will drag you into the mud.
Ok.
Thanks for the clarification
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by div111(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kondomatic:

Kai this question sweet me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by Netanya(f): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cossy is going to far. This is wrong .

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Video Of Her Estranged Fiance Frog Jumping & Begging Her by johnkay1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
I love this..... All simps must get sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo:how Journalists Ended My Hot Romance With Ogbonnaya Kanu? / Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? / Late Ayinla Omowura’s Son, Akeem Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.