Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

“my Sister Is Being Used By Miracle’s Fans” – Nina’s Sister Laments #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Sister Is Being Used By Miracle’s Fans” – Nina’s Sister Laments #bbnaija (707 Views)

Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“my Sister Is Being Used By Miracle’s Fans” – Nina’s Sister Laments #bbnaija by made4naijamusic: 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
There’s been a twist of event, as Nina’s sister took to Twitter to call out fans of Big Brother Naija housemate, Miracle, who make up the MINA dynasty, which viewers of the reality show are already akin to.

According to Nina’s sister who is currently handling her social media accounts, Miracle’s fans are using her for votes and are planning to dump her when the time is right. Nina’s sister who has long deleted the tweets, said what she wrote was inspired by tweets she saw from fans of Miracle.

Here are the tweets below;

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/03/my-sister-is-being-used-by-miracles-fans-ninas-sister-laments-bbnaija/

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Another Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina / Davido And Chioma Loved-up Inside A Private Jet As They Fly To Sierra Leone / Longest Hamburger In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.