Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Please Someone Should Help Me!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Someone Should Help Me!!! (523 Views)

Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) / Please Someone Should Help With The Name Of This Phone / Someone Should Help Me Track My Brother's Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Help Me!!! by kizito93: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2018
MY Facebook account is really disturbing me,it will just logout by its self and tell me that the session has expired and it will not allow me to log in again,telling me that my password is incorrect,so I clicked on forgot my password and they are telling me that dey can't find my account and stuffs like that ,please how do I solve this issue please someone should he me.[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Should I Call NAIJALOADED Out For Plagiarising My Blog Content? / What Are Your Experience With The Infinix Hot S3? / How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.