Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) (5102 Views)

β€œit Is Illegal To Make Public A Screenshot Of A Private Chats”- Lawyer / Facebook Has New Emoji, But They Are Very Scary (See Screenshot) / 3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
Between

Optimizing battery use Recommend for battery life

&

Not optimized May drain your battery more quickly. App will no longer be restricted from using background battery

So btw the two above πŸ–•πŸ–• which one will I click that will stop apps from draining battery? And is there any advantage or disadvantage of stopping apps from draining your phone battery? Thanks, see screenshot below, πŸ‘‡ someone should pls explain better for me on which one to activate, because I want to stop apps from draining my battery. And what are the advantages and disadvantages, thanks everyone.

Cc: Mynd44 Nfpmod muskina2 seun

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by Osasnidas(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
leave it the way it is... the description underneath clearly tells you what it does.

optimized; the system will stop the application from using battery when the app is not in use
not optimized will allow the app to run in the background and foreground whether its in use or not

4 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by oz4real83(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2023
Simply put, if u click the first one, you will be saving your battery and when this happens, your screen will not be bright, your sound may not be as loud as it would have been, some apps may not function optimally. If u click the second one, your screen will be bright, the sound will function optimally and all the apps will function at full capacity but your battery will always drain quickly.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by babz11(m): 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
You be wetey oh grin grin grin you still dey use 2go cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by Yogibor: 7:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
Battery saver essentially.

See my signature
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 8:14pm On Mar 22, 2023
Thanks everyone I have seen all your comments, I better leave it as it was right from system settings
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2023
oz4real83:
Simply put, if u click the first one, you will be saving your battery and when this happens, your screen will not be bright, your sound may not be as loud as it would have been, some apps may not function optimally. If u click the second one, your screen will be bright, the sound will function optimally and all the apps will function at full capacity but your battery will always drain quickly.

Thanks
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2023
Osasnidas:
leave it the way it is... the description underneath clearly tells you what it does.

optimized; the system will stop the application from using battery when the app is not in use
not optimized will allow the app to run in the background and foreground whether its in use or not

Thanks so much I will not touch it as u said
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2023
babz11:

grin grin grin

I have almost 5900 GoCredits inside. U can add me with guruslordz1

3 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by Adewale1603(m): 3:52am On Mar 23, 2023
babz11:
shey 2go still dey exist
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by Stevengold(m): 5:46am On Mar 23, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

grin grin grin

Make I add you make u dash me the 900 untop?

2 Likes

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by Manna4Gurls: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2023
If you are in an environment with steady electricity, bet me you won't be needing this optimization cuz it will help stop some aps from responding fast, it'll slow the function down likewise but it'll definitely save and extend your battery life.

Another thing is that, once your phone switched off, it'll automatically return to not optimized. So be ready to be a regular visitor to your phones settings and be used to applying the function.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:56am On Mar 23, 2023
See username, see question
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by kiddkash(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2023
Phones and problems

Contact me

Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by Bryan88(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2023
babz11:
grin grin grin
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Explain The Meaning Of This (screenshot) by babz11(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

grin grin grin

How you take get 5900 go credits?

(1) (Reply)

Zain Staff Interenet Setting / Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Spectranet MIFI Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.