Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Think! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Think! (1697 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Think! by victorian(f): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Queens, as much as you’re trying to be romantic & financially independent. Be careful & discretionary with your money around men.
A lot of men are exploitative in nature. sad
There really are men out there who see you as weak & are out to exploit you.
They live off women.
That is their source of livelihood. They know the best way to get to you is through love.
If he’s always borrowing money and doesn’t return it or doesn’t even mention it when due, he’s a leech. You can do better.
You don’t have to prove anything to anyone. Don’t be blackmailed.
Love is not defined by how much you’re willing to spend, or sex with anyone. If you must give anything to anyone or do anything with & for anyone, do so because you want to. Not for what you hope to get in return. Else, you’d be setting yourself up for heartbreak
Be more afraid of “religious” men who can almost justify anything with “the word of God”.
They will manipulate you, exploit you & ruin your life without remorse & still make you feel responsible for it.
Submission or respect isn’t same as slavery or being stupid.No matter what or who a person is to you, if their actions are causing you discomfort, then you’re doing yourself harm by accepting such treatment.
You’re a queen. You gotta see yourself as one. You gotta act like one. You’re more. You’re not to be managed. You deserve better. You’re human and valuable. You’re a woman.
Men, we need to do better. It is not snitching if it’s aimed at saving someone from despair.
You are being human.
Don’t wait until someone relates it to happening to your sister, wife or daughters before you grasp the gravity of the situation.

Be a king. Protect women.
And as usual if you’re here to fault this thread. For whatsoever problem your life is rigged with, do yourself a favour and imagine you’re not the target market. Or else of course, you’re guilty too.
Think!

Quoted and shared from Mr. Isaac E. , Facebook.

3 Likes

Re: Think! by yomi007k(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
undecided

So pitiful....cant imagine men trading their birthright for a plate of porridge.

3 Likes

Re: Think! by Intrepid01(m): 6:48pm On May 19, 2018
so what has happened between you and your love this time?
Re: Think! by bot101(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Excellent write-up. We are humans, many people tend to not remember that.

1 Like

Re: Think! by victorian(f): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
Intrepid01:
so what has happened between you and your love this time?

Lol, we are still together.

Our love life is calm.. No drama, simple peace, cos he loves me more while I follow dutifully. Have outgrown falling in love like the way teenagers do. I'm more in control of my feelings and emotions. And it's better this way.

smileyOk

2 Likes

Re: Think! by donstan18: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2018
Go and marry.

4 Likes

Re: Think! by delugajackson: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2018
Victorian, how much have you ever given to your partner? And did he in anyway repay your kindness with evil? That's what you should tell us and not this boring write up.

And please, if you haven't in anyway supported your partner financially, then you've got no right to impose your opinion on other ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Think! by victorian(f): 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2018
donstan18:
Go and marry.

Am content with what I have in my love life. Complete bliss.

But There is one thing, that tops the ladder above marriage, that am seeking and working tirelessly to possess..

So don't worry about me and marriage. Am very OK with my companion.

Wait, u sef dey forbid to marry?? Better refresh your number on your dating section post everyday, so that babes will contact u, and stick with u and Viola! Settle down. U are not getting younger o.. Let no one deceive u.
Lol

Anyways am the least of your concerns... cheesy

Busy body! tongue and lastly I don't live with my parents. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Think! by donstan18: 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2018
victorian:

Am content with what I have in my love life. Complete bliss.

But There is one thing, that tops the ladder above marriage, that am seeking and working tirelessly to possess..

So don't worry about me and marriage. Am very OK with my companion.

Wait, u sef dey forbid to marry?? Better refresh your number on your dating section post everyday, so that babes will contact u, and stick with u and Viola! Settle down. U are not getting younger o.. Let no one deceive u.
Lol

Anyways am the least of your concerns... cheesy

Busy body! tongue and lastly I don't live with my parents. tongue
So you can reply me without insults? Smh! At 50, I'll still be fit for marriage, unlike you.

Remember this is social media, when you log out, reality will hit you tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: Think! by victorian(f): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2018
donstan18:

So you can reply me without insults? Smh! At 50, I'll still be fit for marriage, unlike you.

Remember this is social media, when you log out, reality will hit you tongue grin

Am not going to satisfy your curiosity to confirm if am married or not..

So think whatever u like tongue

In between why should I reply with insults, when am not frustrated. I don't have time stooping down to your level, trading insults.

So i don't care whatever your brain flashes to u.. It's my buisness if am married or not married.

And whenever I log out, my reality makes me happy and glowing wink
Re: Think! by donstan18: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2018
victorian:

Am not going to satisfy your curiosity to confirm if am married or not..

So think whatever u like tongue

In between why should I reply with insults, when am not frustrated. I don't have time stooping down to your level, trading insults.

So i don't care whatever your brain flashes to u.. It's my buisness if am married or not married.

And whenever I log out, my reality makes me happy and glowing wink

Lol. I can't be curious to know what I already know.

And besides, you are a liar and a pretender, you've insulted me on this forum several times, but look at you pretending not to be frustrated. Hypocrite grin

I like the way you tried to play mind games to make me ponder if you are married or not.

Madam go and marry! You are not married grin

5 Likes

Re: Think! by victorian(f): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2018
donstan18:

And besides, you are a liar and a pretender, you've insulted me on this forum several times, but look at you pretending not to be frustrated. Hypocrite grin

I like the way you tried to play mind games to make me ponder if you are married or not.

Well I don't keep names and tabs of people have insulted before.
Wow! shocked It seems I struck some nerves in your tiny brain, when we exchanged insults some time ago.

Anyways that's your problem not mine.. Hate the game not the player.
Lol.

Keep wailing.. Lol.. U have the floor to yourself.. cheesy

Frustrated thing..

Am done with you.. Cry all night.. In fact wail!
I need my beauty sleep, my hubby is waiting for me tongue Eat your heart out in frustration
grin grin grin grin grin

Keep on wailing o! Lol.
Re: Think! by victorian(f): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2018
Some guys on nairaland, do not want to believe or even imagined am married.

When I talk of my marriage, their brain go just explode, replying back with frenzy that am not married. It's impossible. No! She can't be married.. Really? smiley

As if they are watching all my life events 24/7.

You people will just die of frustration . Keep disturbing your minds about whether am married or not. Donstan18 and his Cohorts will forever worry about my marital status..
My matter go give una brain drain. Frustrated guys. cheesy
Re: Think! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

heartless
grin
Re: Think! by ManBeast: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2018

Re: Think! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2018
donstan18:

if i tell u what this woman did to my brother eeh, u will be marvelled.....i don't know why some people are living this kind of fake deceitful treacherous n indecent life.....most times i burst into laugh whenever i read her fake epistles on here.....my brother said he's just still keeping his calm.....me i'm like burst this low-life for once on here so people can truly know who she really is lol....
Re: Think! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2018
victorian:
Some guys on nairaland, do not want to believe or even imagined am married.

When I talk of my marriage, their brain go just explode, replying back with frenzy that am not married. It's impossible. No! She can't be married.. Really? smiley

As if they are watching all my life events 24/7.

You people will just die of frustration . Keep disturbing your minds about whether am married or not. Donstan18 and his Cohorts will forever worry about my marital status..
My matter go give una brain drain. Frustrated guys. cheesy
well,if that's you i am seeing in that dp,then you deserve whatever treatment you are getting from the man.
You look 60.damn!!! angry
Re: Think! by victorian(f): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2018
nwanneni:
well,if that's you i am seeing in that dp,then you deserve whatever treatment you are getting from the man.
You look 60.damn!!! angry

Lol

Am living the best of my life with my man.

Don't get it twisted before jealousy go kill u.
Lol
Re: Think! by Pusyiter(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2018
kiss
Re: Think! by Pusyiter(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2018
This is the problem when kids are allowed to own a phone and type shit. Someone made a post as copied, why derail the thread instead of making constructive comments or back off, you have decided to go so low in attacking one's personality and privacy. This is utterly irritating especially from supposed men who only what makes them men is the little thing dangling in their in-between.

3 Likes

Re: Think! by Pusyiter(m): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2018
undecided
Re: Think! by victorian(f): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Pusyiter:
This is the problem when kids are allowed to own a phone and type shit. Someone made a post as copied, why derail the thread instead of making constructive comments or back off, you have decided to go so low in attacking one's personality and privacy. This is utterly irritating especially from supposed men who only what makes them men is the little thing dangling in their in-between.

God bless you dear. Nwanneni is just daft. Kids in male body form in this forum.
Re: Think! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2018
victorian:

God bless you dear. Nwanneni is just daft. Kids in male body form in this forum.
well,pusyiter,this is a public forum and i can say what i want,irrespective of your tiny myopic opinion.
If victorian doesn't work on her colossal body,she will continue to receive that kind of treatment from real men.
Re: Think! by victorian(f): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2018
nwanneni:
well,pusyiter,this is a public forum and i can say what i want,irrespective of your tiny myopic opinion.
If victorian doesn't work on her colossal body,she will continue to receive that kind of treatment from real men.

It seems your brain is not working.
Did I complain I have issues with my husband?

Ode! Goat!

Don't remove your eyes from another man's wife.
Re: Think! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2018
victorian:

Ode! Goat!

mynd44 rule 2
Re: Think! by victorian(f): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
mynd44 rule 2

Scream his name a million times!

Mtchewwww!
Re: Think! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2018
victorian:

Scream his name a million times!

Mtchewwww!
kikikik grin grin Mynd44 rule 2
Re: Think! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2018
victorian:

Ode! Goat!

points of correction;
1)there is no husband anywhere.just a couple of broke fuckboys that just service your fat engine and keep defrauding you of cash from time to time,which is the reason why you wrote this epistle btw.
2)i will never have anything to do with a mammoth like you.not even in my sleep!
3)you have absolutely nothing to offer me,so there will never be a reason why I'd have to compromise my standards to manage your sorry ass.
Get that into your head,orca.
U want advise,hit the gym
Re: Think! by victorian(f): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
nwanneni:
points of correction;
1)there is no husband anywhere.just a couple of broke fuckboys that just service your fat engine and keep defrauding you of cash from time to time,which is the reason why you wrote this epistle btw.
2)i will never have anything to do with a mammoth like you.not even in my sleep!
3)you have absolutely nothing to offer me,so there will never be a reason why I'd have to compromise my standards to manage your sorry ass.
Get that into your head,orca.
U want advise,hit the gym

*yawns*

Is that all u can come up with?
Re: Think! by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
victorian:

Lol, we are still together.

Our love life is calm.. No drama, simple peace, cos he loves me more while I follow dutifully. Have outgrown falling in love like the way teenagers do. Am more in control of my feelings and emotions. And it's better this way.
...I'm...

1 Like

Re: Think! by victorian(f): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I'm...

Ok.
Re: Think! by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2018
god bless you.
i dont know where they missed the word copied
Pusyiter:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ok / Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend / If You Are Not Rich Kindly Forget About Having Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.