Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (see Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (see Photos) (1469 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / The Woman I Saved On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos And Videos) / Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (see Photos) by Entvibez(f): 2:59am On Mar 17, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-yiwJgw032sU/WqxrVR20G2I/AAAAAAAASPQ/4mRJxaedEFkYzgpTgeUNhEWKxlwwrj5LQCLcBGAs/s640/Meet-the-woman-who-jogs-naked-in-order-to-keep-looking-young-photos-Lailasnews-600x400.jpg[/img]

A Ukrainian jogger enjoys running through the snow naked.

Inna Vladimirskaya, 32, says that she jogs and swims in the snow every weekend for the past nine years because, she believes that the freezing temperatures are what keep her looking young and healthy.

This brave swimmer certainly has a brrracing workout each weekend – she skinny dips in one of the coldest rivers in Europe – which regularly plummets to temperaturess of -9C.

The thrill-seeker says she’s been carrying out the bizarre ritual for nine years – often alongside her husband – because she believes the freezing temperatures keep her looking young and healthy.

Inna said:-

‘Every week I take a run in the snow naked and then plunge into the water.
Immersion in cold water makes the blood rush to the internal organs, activating their circulation, which helps break down fat and improve muscle tone.
It also helps beat muscle and joint pain and rejuvenates my skin, because of the increase in oxygen supply to it.
Her swim was captured on camera by Czech photographer David Tesinsky – who had heard of her ‘crazy’ ritual from locals who see her skinny dipping every weekend.
‘The walrus looks much younger than its actual age, because it spends so much time in cold water.
‘Humans can reap the same benefits if they are prepared to put the hard work in.
‘I just make sure I don’t stay in the water too long, and as soon as I am out I dry myself and go straight to my warm car.’

See more photos below:-

[img]https://3.bp..com/-KEzD9Ye8bQs/WqxrWfoeJyI/AAAAAAAASPY/W5FHQCYU4IMDNvYfr37N_FMb-zgkr40lwCLcBGAs/s640/Meet-the-woman-who-jogs-naked-in-order-to-keep-looking-young-photos-Lailasnews4-600x400.jpg[/img]

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/03/meet-woman-who-jogs-naked-in-order-to.html
Re: Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (see Photos) by SFSNIPER(m): 4:41am On Mar 17, 2018
Aunty come and jog on 3MB.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (see Photos) by kunlesufyan(m): 5:02am On Mar 17, 2018
Aggressive marketing
Re: Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (see Photos) by abbas99(m): 5:22am On Mar 17, 2018
hmm

Re: Meet The Woman Who Jogs Naked In Order To Look Young (see Photos) by partnerbiz4: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2018
Video or idonblvit

See below for promo!

(1) (Reply)

Try Green World Slimming Package For 30days. 100% Herbal. 07051455404. / Cancer Survivor Swam 163km In 55Hrs, Raised Over ₦1.4Billion For Cancer Research / Starring At Busty Women For 10 Minutes Is Good For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.