Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. (38477 Views)

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Does Blood Culture Test Detect Hiv Virus / Pretty Amputee Shares Her Experience When She Went For Amputation 14 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Guynexttdoor: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
You no ask her u come here dey ask us.. she no tell you fuel don cost? angry

431 Likes 20 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Itooweak4una: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
She's referring to your legs.

She wants you to keep it up but if you can't do it yourself, we can help you

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Itooweak4una:
She's referring to your legs.

She wants you to keep it up but if you can't do it yourself, we can help you
My legs? How? This was after the test. She then said 'keep it up', with a thumbs up sign from her to me. She wasn't referring to my legs because this was after the test.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Guynexttdoor:
You no ask her u come here dey ask us.. she no tell you fuel don cost? angry
She didn't want to disclose the reason she said that.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Sangoamadioha1: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Today, I went to a government/general hospital to see a doctor. When I got there, I got card and waited for my turn to see the doctor. Then it was finally my turn and I went in, told the doctor the symptoms I'm experiencing, and then he referred me to the lab for a culture test.

When I got to the lab, I went to the cashier to make payments for the test and thereafter waited for my turn. When it was finally my turn, some documentations were made, instrument for the culture collection was given to me and I was referred to a woman who would handle the culture test.

When I got to her(the woman), she pointed to an enclosure, that I should enter there, UnCloth, lie on the raised bed and open my legs. So, I went in, then came out immediately to ask her if I can collect it myself. She said no, that I won't do it well, that I would just get the surface and won't go deep. So, I agreed. I went in, undressed, got on the bed and open my legs. So, she came and collected the specimen. This was somehow painful because she had to go very deep. After collecting the specimen, she then went to put it in the instrument that was given to me earlier, then came back immediately and said 'keep it up' with a thumbs up sign from her.

Since then, I've been wondering what she meant by that. Does anyone here have a clue what that could mean?

Well maybe because you followed instructions without giving attitude.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by SmilingImabong: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Culture test is when the wool is used to put inside the hole of the pennis.

Thumbs up mean your gbola size and the level you stayed without too feeling the pains

She admired your gbola if she is single and you like her you don hold am be that.

Trust me
Thumbs up was the size of your gbola
grin

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by FreeStuffsNG: 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
My legs? How? This was after the test. She then said 'keep it up', with a thumbs up sign from her to me. She wasn't referring to my legs because this was after the test.
Maybe she is of the opinion that you're not sexually active yet wink
Check my signature for free stuffs!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by mexxy1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
If I'm to go by your posts, you're female.

By my understanding from your write-up, she meant you're doing well taking care of yourself down there hygienically which is why she gave you a thumbs up.

Since her job designation is to collect the sample with the swab, she's definitely seen things.

Hope you understand now?

305 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Maybe she is of the opinion that you're not sexually active yet wink
Yes. I thought of that too. Honestly, I was happy when she said that to me.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 10:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
SmilingImabong:

Thumbs up mean your gbola size and the level you stayed without too feeling the pains

She admired your gbola if she is single and you like her you don hold am be that.

Trust me
grin
I'm a female. She asked me to UnCloth, climb the bed, and open my legs. She inserted something long into me to collect the specimen. When she was done, she came back immediately to say that I should keep it up, with a thumbs up sign from her to me.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
mexxy1:
If I'm to go by your posts, you're female.

By my understanding from your write-up, she meant you're doing well taking care of yourself down there hygienically which is why she gave you a thumbs up.

Since her job designation is to collect the sample with the swab, she's definitely seen things.

Hope you understand now?
You have a point though. Because, I'm always extra careful of what goes in there. I don't joke with that part of my body at all at all.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Padipadi(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Observing
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Padipadi:
Observing
Observing what?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Padipadi(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Observing what?
Observing the stars.
Fuel ll.come back to N500 before next week.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Waffarianman(m): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2023
@Op na everything Una go carry cum take disturbed us here. Abeg wish gender are you just asking

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Storypot: 12:45am On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

your kitten no smell na wetin she mean

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by madscientist88(m): 4:41am On Jul 19, 2023
im no doctor but obviously its a matter of intuition,what did you go for the test for?,her compliment could be that you have a healthy uterus associated to virginity or a stable vj PH,least you could do was to ask her why she said so, besides you didn't send me an email regarding the solution i want to send to you.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by id4sho(m): 5:47am On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Nairaland virgin cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:52am On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Your pussy doesn’t smell. If you know the manner of odor these nurses deal with while collecting sample, you’ll feel sorry for them.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:49am On Jul 19, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Clashhh1: 6:55am On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

She's referring to your hygiene. You clean die.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by immortalmortal: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2023
How are we supposed to know?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by b3llo(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Your down below doesn't ooze that's why she told you to keep it up.

25 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2023
id4sho:

Nairaland virgin cheesy grin
What's that supposed to mean please?
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by HanisahZuwy: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2023
madscientist88:
im no doctor but obviously its a matter of intuition,what did you go for the test for?,her compliment is could be that you have a healthy uterus associated to virginity or a stable vj PH,least you could do was to ask her why she said so, besides you didn't send me an email regarding the solution i want to send to you.
She didn't want to disclose the reason she said that.
Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Baronthecelebri: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2023
You for ask her na

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Krak(m): 8:37am On Jul 19, 2023
SmilingImabong:

Trust me
grin

The poster is female. It's clear from the writeup. I wonder where your assumption is coming from.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Kooldon(f): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2023
Your veejay area was neat without an offensive odour compare to others, I believe thats what u want to hear

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Psady(m): 9:59am On Jul 19, 2023
For any one to give u a thumb up, it simply means all is good.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. by Padipadi(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Observing what?
How Nigeria wan take spoil

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Born With Cleft Lip In Ogun - Please Help! / Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication / Are Ankara Facemasks Harmful? (Fact Check By PoliticsNigeria: FALSE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.