Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported (42812 Views)

19-Year-Old Precious Agbokhade Raped & Stabbed To Death At Home In Edo (Graphic) / Mother: "Seun Ajila Was A Virgin On Her Period, Raped & Stabbed To Death" / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by ocelot2006(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Report ko......heport ni..... Why would he report her to the authorities when he enjoyed it undecided when he was busy posting six packs on social media he didn't remember sad he thinks he can play a fast one on her but finally got trapped cheesy

Still can't believe a grown ass man will open his mouth and say he gets raped when he enjoyed it cheesy cheesy

Abeg comot make I see road cool

**THE QUEEN OF THE NEW SCHOOL**

And THAT there is the problem. So it's okay for a woman to report a rape case, but its a different issue for a man? Maybe we shluldnt take rape reports from ladies serious anymore. Afterall they equally "enjoyed" them. Talk of hypocrisy.

Abeg let the man report that wretch of a lady. No means NO.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by biacan(f): 11:27am On Mar 17, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Just imagine what somebody typed. When you bash her now,some pained feminist will be calling me out that am not been objective,but lol,they will all pretend not to see this. My lady,rape is rape and its bad. So let's all condemn it .
Watch your mouth JONNYSPUTE watch your mouth cool
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by biacan(f): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2018
monex:

they will drug you and all this your macho senrenre will disappear. You will be awake but immobilized
cheesy cheesy
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by biacan(f): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Don't mind them. They think it is by forming tough on Nairaland.
I tell you sis 90% of guys on this forum can be easily raped cheesy cheesy
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Dcholeric: 11:56am On Mar 17, 2018
stupid laws always on the side of the supposed equal other gender...
weak men everywhere has even made it worse.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Maxigoody: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2018
Is it until she finally murder the guy school will take action?�
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
CastedAyo:
See more; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/mans-girlfriend-raped-stabbed-university-takes-no-action-reported.html
I m not understanding this story. is it food that is sweet like Hot she gave to big man like this and you termed it rape.... abeg send me her contact address or her details make i arrange her for my boi. him nonsense hormone dey do him anyhow anyhow.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
you never jam gbagagba for your life na him make you dey talk anyhow.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Watch your mouth JONNYSPUTE watch your mouth cool
. Kikikiki.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Dcholeric: 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Maxigoody:
Is it until she finally murder the guy school will take action?�
All weak men deserves to be murdered by females ...for that's the only way more men will realise the feminist agender and become stronger.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by crystalclear93(f): 12:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
link2ok22:

Feeble and myopic minded objects, they only tink in one direction. So many ladies also enjoys been raped.

If you cool on them yu are a weakling, when yu are not, yu either labelled a bully or woman beater.
When yu Dnt spend on them yu are stingy, when yu do you labelled a mugu*.
When they get raped they scream down the heavens, when men get raped it's nothing cos they enjoyed it.

Women are as confused as the little boy below

grin this pic tho
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Wheezdom(m): 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
purem:
The woman should have make it known to her friends about her results but the account will never be credited do to unnecessary driving on the highway just to prove that Barcelona is never a mate to Chelsea in this country coz am just too tired and confuse to make you read all this undecided
see derailing, mods, pls ban me & dis guy.....
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by link2ok22: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=crystalclear93 post=65913517]

grin this pic remind me of wettin we dey do my small cousin dose days[/quote

shocked

That's unfair to your little cousin. But it was also fun as a kid holding the game pad.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Dotman2210(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amarabae:
I doubt this story
Because a man is the victim right?
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by durasome(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
CastedAyo:
A young man's life is being made a living hell by his ex-girlfriend after he broke up with her, but the University has refused to take action after he reported the incident.

According to the man, his ex-girlfriend named Aaliyah Holliday cut him with a knife last October. In November, after they broke up for the first time, she caused a gas leak in his room but he survived it.

Later in November, they got back together and that's when the physical violence began. In January this year, she raped him and continued to abuse him through the month. They broke up again in February this year and since then she's been stalking and threatening him.

He has reported the incident to Cornell University in Ithaca, New York but they have remained silent. After he reported, the girl began threatening his mother and his friends too.

She later sent him a mail asking him to drop the charges against her, else she and her roommates will declare war on him. A female friend of the male victim has brought the case to social media since Cornell University has refused to handle the situation.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/mans-girlfriend-raped-stabbed-university-takes-no-action-reported.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/saintava/status/974074640111947776
.I don't understand how a man could be raped oo, because the dick must stand erect before penetration can take place,and erection is controlled by the mind.Am not just getting it.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by ubunja(m): 1:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Apple2:
Like seriously? You can't rape me, I will just tell my manhood to shrink inside and I wl be like a stone, I wonder what you gonna do with me
your ignorance is deeper than the deepest ocean.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by pepperdem001(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
D girl b fyn b4 sha.man DAT allowed a woman to rape and stab him is DAT 1 a man
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Harkholarworle(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
CastedAyo:
A young man's life is being made a living hell by his ex-girlfriend after he broke up with her, but the University has refused to take action after he reported the incident.

According to the man, his ex-girlfriend named Aaliyah Holliday cut him with a knife last October. In November, after they broke up for the first time, she caused a gas leak in his room but he survived it.

Later in November, they got back together and that's when the physical violence began. In January this year, she raped him and continued to abuse him through the month. They broke up again in February this year and since then she's been stalking and threatening him.

He has reported the incident to Cornell University in Ithaca, New York but they have remained silent. After he reported, the girl began threatening his mother and his friends too.

She later sent him a mail asking him to drop the charges against her, else she and her roommates will declare war on him. A female friend of the male victim has brought the case to social media since Cornell University has refused to handle the situation.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/mans-girlfriend-raped-stabbed-university-takes-no-action-reported.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/saintava/status/974074640111947776
I just dey imagine the kind power woman go get to fit rape a man unless the man self wan do b4, it's rare if the man know wan do, woman rape man? Chaiiiii....that one weak me oooooo
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by ubunja(m): 1:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
durasome:
.I don't understand how a man could be raped oo, because the dick must stand erect before penetration can take place,and erection is controlled by the mind.Am not just getting it.
thats like saying a woman being raped must not have an orgasm. thats biology not consent. the mind says NO but the body says YES. doesnt mean its ok.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by heendrix(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Report ko......heport ni..... Why would he report her to the authorities when he enjoyed it undecided when he was busy posting six packs on social media he didn't remember sad he thinks he can play a fast one on her but finally got trapped cheesy

Still can't believe a grown ass man will open his mouth and say he gets raped when he enjoyed it cheesy cheesy

see how much you just made a fool of yourself.

but come to think of it, do you actually think what you said make any sense undecided
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Unfortunately, the females have been overprotected to the detriment of the males. Males are presently the endangered species. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Maxigoody: 1:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dcholeric:

All weak men deserves to be murdered by females ...for that's the only way more men will realise the feminist agender and become stronger.

haha...u never jam...someone like me... I will simply ignore d female...my silence is d deadliest potent weapon i have been using so far.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by skarz: 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

what would you have said it it was the other way around

ignorance,illiteracy and sexism is a disease
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by skarz: 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
Apple2:
Like seriously? You can't rape me, I will just tell my manhood to shrink inside and I wl be like a stone, I wonder what you gonna do with me

just say you have a small preeq don't come and form for us
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by emmxzy(m): 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
i don't blame the school authority for not coming to his rescue,the already know the level of stupidity in him how will afull grown stupid idiot like this man open his mouth widely and tell the world that this chiken raped him,there are lot complecated to this story if we look at very well,am aspecting something else not this trash
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Mutuwa(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
cubby4:
mtchwww...Nonsense

Ditto. cheesy
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by kpaofame: 3:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

Will you say this trash if it was a female reporting rape...Later you will join the train shouting Gender Equality upandan
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by degamemaster(m): 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
All I want is the rape part . Can somebody tell the girl to come and rape me?
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by greatnaija01: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bro relax o.... I only did it for getting LIKES n SHARES... nothing more.... to be candid... I REALLY DONT CARE.

Tallesty1:
Are you this stupid always or is it just this one time? I asked because if you're this stupid all the time then one need to find means to make killing you legal.
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by COOL10(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
blackpanthar:
oH BOY SEE ENJOYMENT. grin asides the stabbing sha
. It's statements like this that make women and men inclusive think that women can't and don't rape men and that it's an enjoyable act. So pathetic
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

Biacan, what is funny?

You play too much undecided
Re: Man's Girlfriend Raped & Stabbed Him. School Takes No Action After He Reported by COOL10(m): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
imiski:
why cant you state your opinion without hauling insults....even if the story is false the truth still remains that the world is not fair to men...if a woman abuses her husband from morning till night nobody would say anything but when the man raises his finger on her the whole world would crucify him(i am not supporting violence aganist women but everybody has their boiling point). There is a word for men who hate women (misogynist) but there is no word for women who hate men..
. There is: Misandrist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital / Teenage Nanny Strangles Mistress’ Baby To Death To Please Cult / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.