Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate (15323 Views)

Governor Amosun Declares Intention To Run For Senate In 2019 / Fayose Officially Declares Intention To Contest For Presidential Election 2019 / Ekiti 2018: Segun Oni Declares Intention For Governorship Poll [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by nwabobo: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
RisMas:

Atleast, He was a Public servant that rose to the rank of General In Nigerian Army based on experience and exposure. Has this giy served any Govt or went for any course aside his aba made secondary school cert? undecided

With that Aba made secondary school cert., he has been able to build a profitable business from scratch, employing thousands and generating profit while your certificateless president has not been able to increase his herd of cow from 150 since he left office as head of state in 1985.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by bibelo: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
if only the salary and allowance for a senator is pegged at 150k all of them go run come contest for local government chairman
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by kabarka(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Throwback:

INEC also said they had no reason to believe he has no secondary school certificate qualification.

when will you believe in due process.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by NnamdiEducamia(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
nwabobo:

I support him for senate but not for governor.

Soludo for governor 2021.

Dreamer!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by hammer6F: 12:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
onyeogalu1:
[/quote]

[quote author=onlytiles post=65910165]

Soludo and Bianca cannot be Gov and Deputy at the same time. They are from same senatorial District. Anambra South

Honestly, when you have two very great candidate, i dont think that should be a problem.

The North already finished 8 years tenure.

We are all Anambra, geopolitical zone should not be prioritized over our collective progress.

Similarly, Anambra has a mandate to lead the Igbo nation and we must lead well.

We need a female Governor urgently.

If not for Soludo, Obiano should be handing over to either Bianca Ojukwu or Stella Oduah in 2021.

The women are invaluable to our collective progress as a nation, they cannot be sideline indefinately.

Not just any woman but women that reason like men. Stella Oduah and Bianca Ojukwu fit that category.

We need to apply all we have, to get to our desired destination. This is no time for wastage.

That international airport in Enugu, is becos of a woman, Stella Oduah.

Better yet, after Bianca Ojukwu, power goes to another woman, Stella Oduah.

If we reward our women for showing character, then more will emulate that character. It is a win win.

cc , Amarabae, Ngozi123, Point B, Afam4eva,
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
theJournalng:
CEO of Capital oil and gas, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Friday, formally declared his intention to contest the Anambra South Senatorial District Election on the platform of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).

The Oil Magnate, who was on a courtesy call earlier today to the party’s state Chairman, Chief Norbert Obi before proceeding to Orton Palace Hotel Ekwulobia, where the declaration was done, assured the people of Anambra and Nigerians in general of quality laws that will be of help to everyone in his senatorial district if he was elected.

He also promised to represent them effectively and facilitate developments in the district as well as in Nigeria.

In attendance were party chieftain’s, Stakeholders, friends and family.

https://journalng.com/2018/03/16/ifeanyi-ubah-declares-intention-run-senate/

The current rep is Andy uba very useless to the state when compared to this uba
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
After loosing out in the last Governorship election, I think he has had a wise thought over to go to senate first and then come back for the juicy Governorship position. Beat of luck.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2018
SoNature:

Anambra nwere mmadu! Me for prefer polished and sophisticated Osita Chidoka. I'm not from Anambra though

Osita is Not in apga and the governor seem detained to expand the party beyond what obi left behind. This guy supported the governors during the elections and it is pay back time. In apga he has no competition
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Nigeria for you.

A man who sold NNPC product kept in his care and was indicted by EFCC now wants to become a senator

Efcc is not a court of law. Besides, if you are in the oil trade you would understand that it is the practice for nnpc to do throughput with depots who in turn sell the products and pay back when they received their stock from same nnpc.

The man came forward with his documentation and proved that nnpc was actually owing him over 13b naira
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
OPAUGBEE:
Pls ooo, who is the current Senator for Anambra South Senatorial District? Chief Victor Umeh

Na that idle Andy Uba
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by Nodogragra4me(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
guterMann:
I expect a hike in the number of 'big men' in Nigeria that will want to go to the Senate after Shehu Sani made that revelation.

I also expect the godfathers to increase their 'appearance fee' after the revelation.

Nigerian senators earn more than American senators,

American economy is multiple times the economy of Africa combined.

It's no rocket science why the country is retrogressing .

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

This man is not one of those who is going because of ₦20,000,000 naira.. He is far more than that..... Even what he will spend to get there from anambra state won't be recovered from that allocation.... He is from anambra south.... You can to bankrupt running for election in anambra state. It has been said, that it is the state with the most expensive campaign.

What will happen if nest oil comes out under apc or obinna uzo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by onyeogalu1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
hammer6F:

Honestly, when you have two very great candidate, i dont think that should be a problem.

The North already finished 8 years tenure.

We are all Anambra, geopolitical zone should not be prioritized over our collective progress.

Similarly, Anambra has a mandate to lead the Igbo nation and we must lead well.

We need a female Governor urgently.

If not for Soludo, Obiano should be handing over to either Bianca Ojukwu or Stella Oduah in 2021.

The women are invaluable to our collective progress as a nation, they cannot be sideline indefinately.

Not just any woman but women that reason like men. Stella Oduah and Bianca Ojukwu fit that category.

We need to apply all we have, to get to our desired destination. This is no time for wastage.

That international airport in Enugu, is becos of a woman, Stella Oduah.

Better yet, after Bianca Ojukwu, power goes to another woman, Stella Oduah.

If we reward our women for showing character, then more will emulate that character. It is a win win.

cc , Amarabae, Ngozi123, Point B, Afam4eva,

Your points are quite valid but most electorate won't buy your submission so we have to keep talking to our people to allow things flow but for now . It will be a tough task
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by highchief1: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
amydulsia:
Abt to waste ur resources
where u dey for Asaba I dey nta road
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by erico2k2(m): 2:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Oil money don short

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by adonaitravels24(f): 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
RELOCATE PERMANENTLY AS A SINGLE ADULT OR MARRIED COUPLES WITH KIDS to USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK AND SCHENGEN COUNTRIES !!! Call US ON: #09074104602
( WORK & LIVE VISA, STUDY & WORK VISA )
Do you plan to Visit, Study, Work & Live in USA, Cambodia,Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland,Dubai,South Africa,Kenya,Oman,China,South Korea,Israel,Malaysia,Cambodia,Singapore etc?
?? Would you prefer Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium or any of the 26 Schengen Countries?
?? Have you wasted time, money & other resources in processing visas?
?? Are you looking for a Fast, Reliable, Highly Professional & Connected travel agent with concrete guarantee?
We deliver with Speed, Accuracy, Ease, Affordability, Peace of Mind & high level of professionalism. Contact us today!

Call US ON: #09074104602
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by kabarka(m): 4:12am On Mar 18, 2018
SoNature:

Anambra nwere mmadu! Me for prefer polished and sophisticated Osita Chidoka. I'm not from Anambra though

You have a strong point there.osita deserve to be in the senate.
Uba might not be the best for the senate in terms of qualification but representation and delivery, he will.

This man may not make it to the seat of Gov but that is where he can perform best. You know why?
He can attract capable investors.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by kabarka(m): 4:15am On Mar 18, 2018
erico2k2:
Oil money don short

Chairman senate committee on downstream loading.
And I assure you,he will deliver.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by kabarka(m): 4:18am On Mar 18, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Na that idle Andy Uba

Good response
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Declares Intention To Run For Senate by kabarka(m): 4:22am On Mar 18, 2018
nwabobo:

With that Aba made secondary school cert., he has been able to build a profitable business from scratch, employing thousands and generating profit while your certificateless president has not been able to increase his herd of cow from 150 since he left office as head of state in 1985.

Yes give it to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenya's President, William Ruto Sends Delegate To Attend Tinubu's Inauguration / Tribunal Upholds Ekweremadu's Election / On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.