Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (110591 Views)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by kokan: 7:07am On Apr 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Full time

See how Barcelona fans are foaming in the mouth

No be penalty! No be penalty!!

grin grin grin grin grin
But if its was Barca it will be ojoro abi? The penalty is not supposed to be awarded at that time

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:12am On Apr 12, 2018
nNEOo:

omo can't blv my eye mehn!

I just code nter my lodge...am a lot of money richer ryt nw bro....waw!

Omo let my get a cigerate brb...still can't blv this sht

You need to settle your peeps. Hala Madrid!!!
Whoever that is not convinced with the penalty should "goan" cancel it o

Hat trick
The 6th...If you know you know

Thank you Lord!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by begwong: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO REAL MADRID!! HALA!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by caprini1: 7:13am On Apr 12, 2018
Dreadedmaze:

grin grin
Good for you. But no sentiments from me. Just plain truth. If you say barca didn't play well or in good form against Roma, I'd say yes it's clear. Check the stats. Barca was lost although the match. But sir Madrid controlled this match against Juve. Yes, goals matter, but not scoring doesn't mean their form was bad, and Juve scoring 3 goals don't mean they are in super form either. My issue with your statement is saying Madrid didn't play well. Or Madrid was weak, that's a lie. They maxed out Juve in all stats. Juve I repeat were just so lucky in front of goal.
1. Juve was very lucky , Carvajal was way smaller than mandzukic,2. If the game entered extra time,Juve will still conceed goals and some red cards. 3.Madrid played better than even the first leg , Some one needs to remind Juve it's football and not UFC.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Sofrosh(f): 7:14am On Apr 12, 2018
kokan:
But if its was Barca it will be ojoro abi? The penalty is not supposed to be awarded at that time

Pushing from the back and kicking player inside penalty box isn't a penalty’ according to Barca fans,”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Gassa007: 7:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Varys:
I was skeptical about VAR all this while but now I am in full support of it.

Referee cannot continue to kill games!

I have nothing against Madrid. However, I feel the referee should have allowed the game to go to extra time. Let the best win.
So by denying Madrid their penalty is good for the game

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by caprini1: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Suspect33:
I almost gave up grin #hala Madrid joor
Give up ke? I was actually waiting for the extra time,for Juve to chop am,madrid had gone on turbo ,and juve turned it to ufc.yes Spanish players are tiny physically,that is not an excuse to murder them on the pitch and raise hands in Innocence. cc: Sanchez01

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Gassa007: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2018
kokan:
Why? But if they have gone to extra and Juve won, you won't talk about how Madrid was denied a penalty

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by caprini1: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2018
Herrmes:
He's not officiating to make people happy, he knows his job, how about you keep quiet and watch? Just like you've been doing, it's clear your mental strength isn't enough to comment on issues like this.
Football is not meant for some folks bro....so because it's two seconds,a ref shouldn't award a penalty? The ref tolerated so much bullying from juve,look at Isco,s goal,Alex Sandro,s second yellow card e.g.Meanwhile Madrid played even better than the first leg.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:32am On Apr 12, 2018
XingXhang:

What's unu jusike

"Take it easy"
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by sirlop(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2018
KevinDein:

Messi is a million times the player Ronaldo can ever be. Years from now Messi would be mentioned in the same breath as maradonna, Pele and other greats. Ronaldo would be remembered as penaldo. The one who stays anonymous for a whole game and then converts dubious penalties.

Facts
Messi fan boy. Go hug the nearest transformer
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by maverickdude(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2018
Dam5reey:

Clap for the Referee
Anyways,just get the job done. Uefa has a way of favouring madrid,though in a subtle way. It's all about the money cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Mccollins042(m): 7:50am On Apr 12, 2018
The penalty was well deserved but the Gigi red card was harsh
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by magzey: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2018
NORSIYK:
Information reaching us now has it that Messi has collapsed after CR7 scored the winning goal
grin grin grin wia u see am

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Sofrosh:

Pushing from the back and kicking player inside penalty box isn't a penalty’ according to Barca fans,”

Lol,pls go and watch the vedio again,it was never a penalty,there was no pushing at all,benatia tip the ball to from behind.. Ar u telling me any tackle from behind is a foul in penalty box despite no contact was made??A reasonable and unbiased refree will give Vasquez a yellow card instead.....

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by mazimee(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Abusule007:

The ref would probably have been lenient if it was another juventus player that made that tackle.
Bernatia about 90th ninute of the game fouled 2 Madrid players within 2 to 5 sec and the ref cautioned him with a yellow card.
The ref already had his eyes on him.
Then 93rd minute, fouled Vazquez again and the ref awarded the penalty

Who are the players he fouled?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by SaintChukz(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2018
anigbajumo:

Lol,pls go and watch the vedio again,it was never a penalty,there was no pushing at all,benatia tip the ball to from behind.. Ar u telling me any tackle from behind is a foul in penalty box despite no contact was made??A reasonable and unbiased refree will give Vasquez a yellow card instead.....

What kind of shitty reasoning is this? Even the player who commited the foul has already owned up to his crimes and yet you sods are still here arguing against it.

MEHDI BENATIA to @beINSPORTS:

“I slightly pushed and made contact with Vazquez in the back but hoped he wouldn’t go down, in the end if that happened to one of us then we’d also be screaming for a penalty. Football is like this sometimes.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nalininho/status/984190282273976320

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Sanchez01: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2018
caprini1:
Give up ke? I was actually waiting for the extra time,for Juve to chop am,madrid had gone on turbo ,and juve turned it to ufc.yes Spanish players are tiny physically,that is not an excuse to murder them on the pitch and raise hands in Innocence. cc: Sanchez01
I was scared, not because I lost faith in the team but because a whole lot went wrong in the game.

1. The defence was super loose yesterday and the manner in which both Mandzukic's goals were scored was worrisome.

2. Keylor Navas' performance last night was horrible. I just hope his trainers would play the match before him to see his errors.

We might have gone through had the match ventured into extra time but the Madrid of last night was nothing to write home about.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by giwish(m): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2018
STILESGANG:
Best footballer on top penalty. Even Ballotelli would have scored that. See analysis on top penalty... All this fan boys sef

the way messi scored his in copa america final?

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Viking007(m): 9:01am On Apr 12, 2018
onenaija001:
Abeg Jesus is not biased, this is clear robbery...... I never liked English referees!!!!!!!!
Lol, juventus is a team who were thrown out of their league for match fixing so they can't complain about Real Madrid getting a clear penalty.
Benatia came from behind puts both hands on Vazquez back, swipes a leg round his body completely missing the ball! And for your information, Benatia himself has admitted it was a penalty. You guys should stop making noise.

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by caprini1: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Sanchez01:

I was scared, not because I lost faith in the team but because a whole lot went wrong in the game.

1. The defence was super loose yesterday and the manner in which both Mandzukic's goals were scored was worrisome.

2. Keylor Navas' performance last night was horrible. I just hope his trainers would play the match before him to see his errors.

We might have gone through had the match ventured into extra time but the Madrid of last night was nothing to write home about.
The team played better than the first leg..... problem was no defensive leadership,Marcelo was busy attacking and Casemiro completely forgot that Carvajal is a small player allowing Mandzukic to bully him.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by clemzo101(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2018
True
donb06:
Roma impressed the more
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by LustreChris(m): 9:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Emekus92:

Barça fans will still tell Benatia no you didn't touch him. Even if you do Vasquez fell so soft in fact u didn't touch him I have watched the replay u didn't touch him.

Barca dogs make una sleep this is Madrid night

Na so jare!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by STILESGANG: 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
giwish:

the way messi scored his in copa america final?
Yes, the same way Ronaldo scored his in 2008 champions league final.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Emekus92(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
STILESGANG:
Yes, the same way Ronaldo scored his in 2008 champions league final.
I remember Ronaldo raising the trophy. The Messi raised the trophy?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by STILESGANG: 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Emekus92:

I remember Ronaldo raising the trophy. The Messi raised the trophy?
Go and sleep. I thought Ronaldo doesn't lose penalties undecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by theDEVILisHERE: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
LesbianBoy:
CR7 is the greatest of all time!!!

What the fvck are you people telling me!!!

His composure is incredible!

Messi and CR7 are the greatest of their generation

You people should stop with this greatest of all time nonsense cause every era is different and cannot be measured with the same indices
its extremely narrow minded!!

The 90's/early 2000's was the greatest era of football in terms of pure individual talent
Would I now say Ronaldo de lima R9 and Zidane who were the main guys of that era are the Greatest of all time?
Of course not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Emekus92(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2018
STILESGANG:
Go and sleep. I thought Ronaldo doesn't lose penalties undecided
is there anyone who has not lose a penalty? what are you saying
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2018
SaintChukz:

What kind of shitty reasoning is this? Even the player who commited the foul has already owned up to his crimes and yet you sods are still here arguing against it.

MEHDI BENATIA to @beINSPORTS:

“I slightly pushed and made contact with Vazquez in the back but hoped he wouldn’t go down, in the end if that happened to one of us then we’d also be screaming for a penalty. Football is like this sometimes.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nalininho/status/984190282273976320

For wea,fake acct!!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2018
STILESGANG:
Best footballer on top penalty. Even Ballotelli would have scored that. See analysis on top penalty... All this fan boys sef
You think it is moinmoin to have that kind of a great composure to play a top penalty into that corner at such time? Even Ronaldo said he kept on assuring himself to be calm and do the work prior to that. Pundits who have played football analysed it and agreed it was an excellent, top quality penalty that gave the keeper no chance and you're here saying jargons. You think taking penalty is so simple, if I take you to the field, I am sure you won't even convert 5 out of 10, I guess you do not even know that 12 yards is a bit far off. It is tougher than what you think okay? Gerrard and Lampard and even Gary Linker cannot be wrong about their analysis of it. Even Owen said, taking penalties was the toughest thing for him in his days and in that case he,he wouldn't have stepped up to take that how much more converting it in a very clinical manner.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Sanchez01: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2018
caprini1:
The team played better than the first leg..... problem was no defensive leadership,Marcelo was busy attacking and Casemiro completely forgot that Carvajal is a small player allowing Mandzukic to bully him.
Carvajal, a small player? Like seriously?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.