Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,249 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (110396 Views)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Disneylady(f): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Achillesdam500:

This is why I pity some people who have nothing to offer but outrageous incisiveness and a sensitive sense of fast judgement with no senses of sound analysis and crucial researches
How can you categorically profess me as a Barca fan when I'm not
Well I'm not so much surprised
Jesus did weep because of doofs like you
Fatality!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by blackjack21(m): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

Yea

I'm just delving into it. Need to learn from someone physical. Are you available to show me how it goes, please ?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Skepticus: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Both Spanish teams (Real Madrid and Barcelona) are not as good as the hype they got this season.

One lost woefully, the other was lucky due to a refree decision.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by NonFarmPayrol: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
blackjack21:

I'm just delving into it. Need to learn from someone physical. Are you available to show me how it goes, please ?

based in the south sha
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
maverickdude:
Lol...its all good but it's still your opinion and I'm not convinced by it. Actually,i didn't see the penalty
Awwww.....why didn't you see it?Check out the highlights on youtube now. It was a well taken, curved penalty, those types that usually almost enter through the side of the net in which the keepers usually have no chance. At crucial times like this, experienced penalty takers usually do not play parallel / flat penalties, they take it up. That was what Ballack said and that was what he usually does in his time , same thing with Zidane, he did it in the finals against Italy. Likewise, Ronaldo did not play it flat, he took it up but did not also try the maximum risk of roofing it. It was so cool. The shot was hot, it had power so that in case the keeper's hands touches it, it will still most likely go in. The shot had good height. The shot had placing; two goal keepers could not have stopped it. Moreover, the taker of the shot ( Ronaldo) was bold to have stepped forward to take it, he was also so cool and calm prior to taking the shot. Now, that is what is called A REAL MAN AND THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY HE IS THE BEST FOOTBALLER IN THE WHOLE WORLD......Stepping up whenever the need arises.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Charles4075:
Bro, he shoved the refree.

August 13, 2017, Ronaldo did same thing in el classico and he was given his marching orders. Everybody agreed that it was a red card offence and even started listing fifa rules and regulations just because Ronaldo was involved.

Benatia was stupid, if it were to be chiellini that was with Vasquez, he would have tactically disoriented Vasquez to lose that ball.

And did anyone take notice that matuidi goal was a foul on keylor navas. The ball was on navas hands but the speed at which matuidi came, knocked the ball off his hand.
ronaldo was given a yellow .. though was later banned but nt given a red card

it
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by sulmeza(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
AxceX:
Pathetic refereeing!! Certain circumstance don't call for such stupid n hasty decision undecided.You blew for a pen at the last sec of the game n you expect Buffon n other juv players to be happy uh n undecided,you got an expected reaction from them n stupidly brought out a red card.foolish referee!!

A direct RED CARD for an expected reaction. Pathetic!!!
Oga Buffon's reaction was extreme...just call a spade what it is.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by sirlop(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
maestroferddi:
How do you mean?

So a defender should just stand the game without doing his job?

Vasquez dived and the referee bought the dummy.

So pathetic!
So says a hater. What was Benatia’s leg doing in front of Vazquez? He clearly brought him down

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by anigbajumo(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
naturalwaves:

Alot of rubbish happened in that backline due to the absence of Sergio Ramos. Now, people will appreciate his worth. Last week, I remember telling my friend that Manchester United needs to buy quality defenders and not the kind of defenders they have now. 1 Sergio Ramos is better than the whole of the back line in Manchester united.

For being a defender with highest Red card in football history??

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Emmybreezy:
can you please tell me when did FIFA says penalty can't be awarded at die minute... ?
if it were other country referee they wouldn't have done that .. they knew what is at stake ..
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Abusule007: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jayclassic10:
Juventus played good football. No one saw them scoring 3 pass Madrid, I have to give it to them. Sergio Ramos absense affected Madrid I guess.
And I think some of u should stop the blasphemy on Madrid. Last year's quarter final btw barca n PSG was kinda similar n everyone said it was the greatest come back of all time, without acknowledging the fact that the ref helped Barcelona.
If anyone should be blamed, I think it's the ref - for allowing the match to go on for more than 7mins. That was uncalled for...
But that was a penalty n it was well taken by ronaldo.
The red card on Buffon though, I dunno. Except he said something bad to the ref or prolly 'cos he pushed the ref, I think it should have been a yellow card. He's the captain n only him could talk to the ref, guess he was pissed n overreacted...
Madrid got a lot of work to do if they wanna retain the trophy. Messed up big time. .
But all the same, congrats to them.
Please you didn't watch the match stop saying the ref allowed the match to progess up to 97mins.
Penalty was awarded around the 93rd min, juve players started their protest and during the process red card was issued to buffon the keeper.
They had to wait for a substitution for a new keeper.
The keeper came in around 97mins so how is it the refree's fault that the game progressed to 97mins?

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
maynia:

Even when he pushed the refree??
bro that one na yellow card offence. ronaldo did it too
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jayclassic10:
Juventus played good football. No one saw them scoring 3 pass Madrid, I have to give it to them. Sergio Ramos absense affected Madrid I guess.
And I think some of u should stop the blasphemy on Madrid. Last year's quarter final btw barca n PSG was kinda similar n everyone said it was the greatest come back of all time, without acknowledging the fact that the ref helped Barcelona.
If anyone should be blamed, I think it's the ref - for allowing the match to go on for more than 7mins. That was uncalled for...
The red card on Buffon though, I dunno. Except he said something bad to the ref or prolly 'cos he pushed the ref, I think it should have been a yellow card. He's the captain n only him could talk to the ref, guess he was pissed n overreacted...
Madrid got a lot of work to do if they wanna retain the trophy. Messed up big time. .
When a player touches a referee, it is a straight red card.

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Abusule007: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
sanux:
if it were other country referee they wouldn't have done that .. they knew what is at stake ..
They wouldn't have done that because they know what is at stake even though the penalty was glaring for all to see?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Zeeeeeeek(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
I told d guy watching d match at me dat Madrid will get a penalty. I tot d ref forgot. If dis had happened in d Madrid box,d ref would hv shown a yellow card to d huge player trying to score

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by babslepe: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Juventus and Ill luck from time immemorial na why I quickly port ooo they get to the round of 8 and lose out anyhow I no fit for heartbreak after relegation na him I run
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
OlaSpeaker:

so in your words if a foul is committed in 90 minute because the game is heated it should not be given and when a player shove the ref he should be pardon.

well I understand you are emotional but that a good call from the ref and well taken by Ronaldo
this shows you're not gettinh the game.. about the keeper issue it should be a yellow card though they might banned him later but nt a red card... ronaldo did the same

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
anigbajumo:

For being a defender with highest Red card in football history??
lol. How does that affect his quality on the ball?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abusule007:

They wouldn't have done that because they know what is at stake even though the penalty was glaring for all to see?
it is obvious that should not be taken as a penalty. . but we all knw england referee .. they are always biased fifa knw them best

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by blackjack21(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

based in the south sha

Me, lagos. It's hard finding someone. Can it still be done?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by maverickdude(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
naturalwaves:

Awwww.....why didn't you see it?Check out the highlights on youtube now. It was a well taken, curved penalty, those types that usually almost enter through the side of the net in which the keepers usually have no chance. At crucial times like this, experienced penalty takers usually do not play parallel / flat penalties, they take it up. That was what Ballack said and that was what he usually does in his time , same thing with Zidane, he did it in the finals against Italy. Likewise, Ronaldo did not play it flat, he took it up but did not also try the maximum risk of roofing it. It was so cool. The shot was hot, it had power so that in case the keeper's hands touches it, it will still most likely go in. The shot had good height. The shot had placing; two goal keepers could not have stopped it. Moreover, the taker of the shot ( Ronaldo) was bold to have stepped forward to take it, he was also so cool and calm prior to taking the shot. Now, that is what is called A REAL MAN AND THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY HE IS THE BEST FOOTBALLER IN THE WHOLE WORLD......Stepping up whenever the need arises.
Congrats bro
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
naturalwaves:

When a player touches a referee, it is a straight red card.
hmmm then why was ronaldo not given a red card the last time he did that continue judging

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Emekus92(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jayclassic10:
:
I like ur analysis

the penalty was awarded 90+1 after much argument buffon Red card came 90+3 then more arguments came and a sub need to be made for a new goalkeeper. the penalty must be played and it was played 90+6 game end 90+10

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Pacesetter123(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
naturalwaves:

Your essay is not upto 450 words.Try harder next term.

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by Charles4075(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
AxceX:
Are you blind or just plain stupid undecided
I'm sorry if i said something that offended you bro. My bad.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
maverickdude:
Congrats bro
Lol. Thanks. I learn a lot from these footballers.....you need to face your challenges head-on.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by hadura29(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
madridguy:
I almost get BP this nite.

Match wey I no gree watch... mi o le wa ku...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pacesetter123:
Your essay is not upto 450 words.Try harder next term.
I am sorry bro. I forgot to buy packs of handkerchiefs. I would have handed you one. Ndo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by maverickdude(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
sulmeza:
Oga Buffon's reaction was extreme...just call a spade what it is.
What spade are u calling spade undecided
It was never a red card. The picture below is from a manchester derby involving joe hart,he headbutted the ref and guess who? This same michael oliver,he wasn't sent off

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by naturalwaves: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2018
sanux:
hmmm then why was ronaldo not given a red card the last time he did that continue judging
He was now , at the beginning of the season when he shoved a referee. Aside the red card, he was suspended for four matches.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by DAMIDEZ12(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2018
At last madrid qualify
Watch Video highlights And Download below

https://www.nairaland.com/4447780/video-real-madrid-vs-juventus
Re: Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Emekus92:
:
I like ur analysis

the penalty was awarded 90+1 after much argument buffon Red card came 90+3 then more arguments came and a sub need to be made for a new goalkeeper. the penalty must be played and it was played 90+6 game end 90+10
yes that's true
pls help us analyse this one below.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (40) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Manchester City UCL (3 - 1) On 4th May 2022 / Barcelona Fc Are 2005/2006 UEFA Champions! Arsenal Defeated: (in Pics) / Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.