Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) (89168 Views)

Hero Dog In Thailand Saves New Baby Buried Alive By Mother / Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Meet Lagos Monkey That Understands Pidgin English And Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by fajob: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
thrash

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by enonche85(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
DynasTee:
Why is she laughing?

Oh I forgot that some monkeys are millionaire

Hahahahaha!...No be lie!!
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Raskasal(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
A video would have been nice
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Who dash monkey banana? grin
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by heendrix(m): 6:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
marvin906:
see the fine booby..
the things i would do to those apples of joy

just seeing half of those boobs u have filled a whole ragolis with those alcohol filled akamu

and you would be among those accusing the presidency of corruption

what a hullabaloo

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by marvin906(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
heendrix:

just seeing half of those boobs u have filled a whole ragolis with those alcohol filled akamu

and you would be among those accusing the presidency of corruption

what a hullabaloo

you don come again
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 7:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
She is already unclad.. The monkey was just helping her finish what she started.. Mumu girls everywhere...

One girl will wear short skirt and still yet be dragging it down ...

Na Nigerian girls style. Confused lots.
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Oluhills007: 7:35pm On Mar 17, 2018
Cutehector:
She is already unclad.. The monkey was just helping her finish what she started.. Mumu girls everywhere...

One girl will wear short skirt and still yet be dragging it down ...
...dey there dey form morally upright.... Yet nah these immoral set of people get the best country.. Wey be say if they give you dia visa you no go think am twice... She is living her life... Live yours..
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Me I no blame the monkey ooo because na who go see those fresh, succulent watermelons wey no go wan feel am cool
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
...see them dey wan come see bobby

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
DynasTee:
Why is she laughing?

Hen nah

If it's Nigeria now, don't you know how many SlayQueens that'll follow the monkey because of the money

Money dey animal kingdom now

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by fuckpro: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
ruggedtimi:
she no get back..if not she fine scatter
...thats an African preserve
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Bahddo(m): 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mandrake007:
this monkey is doing exactly what every guy conceives in their minds when they see a girl with nice chests.
wtf! Speak for yourself jare.
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by gazoka(m): 10:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
How this monkey take know the bress

Hmmm
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by DynasTee: 1:26am On Mar 18, 2018
Kingbusssy:

Hen nah

If it's Nigeria now, don't you know how many SlayQueens that'll follow the monkey because of the money

Money dey animal kingdom now

lol�
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by DynasTee: 1:27am On Mar 18, 2018
enonche85:

Hahahahaha!...No be lie!!
lol
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by ohem007(m): 1:50am On Mar 18, 2018
and the biatch was smilling
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by heendrix(m): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2018
marvin906:

you don come again
yes before nko tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by youngshegoal(m): 6:53am On Mar 18, 2018
nawa ooo monkey self dee enjoy ioo
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by winj3: 7:59am On Mar 18, 2018
so?
Many white people have sex with animals daily, it is called bestiality!
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by mozizlink: 10:07am On Mar 18, 2018
If I catch that monkey ehhh......I will do u something grin
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
monkeys are gradually taking over d world....stealing our monies n harassing our females. soon earth will become a planet of apes

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by akmath: 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
DynasTee:
Why is she laughing?
guy u bad...

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by DynasTee: 2:45am On Mar 20, 2018
akmath:
guy u bad...
lol

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by dotdauda: 3:10am On Mar 24, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
She should Thank her god it's not a Nigerian monkey that would have swallwed all her money.

U mean would have swallowed her boobs .... Cos no money in there dear .
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
Oh, a storm is threat'ning My very life today If I don't get some shelter Oh yeah, I'm gonna fade away. sad
Re: Monkey Pulls Down Woman’s Top In Thailand, Exposing Her Boobs (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
heendrix:
yes before nko

smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conan, Dog Honoured At The White House After Chasing ISIS Leader, Al-Baghdadi / Indian Keeps Lion At Lagos Residential Building (Photos) / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.