Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,721 members, 7,834,402 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ - Technology Market (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ (319490 Views)

Used Smart TV For Sale / Few Month Used Smart TV & Lg 1hp Inverter Ac / ⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ “BARELY USED Sound Bars..."⭕️♨️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:41am On May 25, 2022
Available
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:58pm On May 25, 2022
Available
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 4:02pm On May 25, 2022
Sony Bravia 43" Smart TV TV

Model: KDL43WF663

DISPLAY RESOLUTION (H X V, PIXELS)
1920x1080

DISPLAY TYPE
LCD

BACKLIGHT TYPE
Direct LED

SMARTPHONE CONNECTIVITY
Screen mirroring(Miracast™), Photo Sharing Plus, Media Connect

ETHERNET INPUTS
1 (RearConnectivity
HDCP
HDCP1.4

USB DRIVE FORMAT SUPPORT
FAT16/FAT32/NTFS

HDMI INPUTS TOTAL 2

COMPOSITE VIDEO INPUT

DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT
AUDIO/HEADPHONE OUTPUT(S): 1 (Side Hybrid with Headphone Out, Audio Out and Subwoofer Out

USB HDD RECORDING
HDMI AUDIO RETURN CHANNEL (ARC)
RF (TERRESTRIAL/CABLE) CONNECTION INPUT
USB PORTS: 2 (Side/Stacking)
USB PLAYBACK CODECS
WI-FI STANDARD
HDMI-CEC
SMARTPHONE CONNECTIVITY: Screen mirroring(Miracast™), Photo Sharing Plus, Media Connect
ETHERNET INPUT

Picture (processing)
COLOUR ENHANCEMENT
Live Colour™ Technology

CONTRAST ENHANCEMENT
Dynamic Contrast Enhancer

HDR (HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE) COMPATIBILITY
Yes (HDR10, HLG)

HEVC SUPPORT (BROADCAST)

CLARITY ENHANCEMENT
X-Reality™ PRO

Price: 145k

Contact
Whatsapp: https:///2348030546462
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:11am On May 26, 2022
2019/2020 Netflix Recommended 40 inches "Panasonic HDR10+ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, with Dolby Vision,& Dobly Atmos Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa Smart Interaction
with Freeview Play, smart TV

Model: Panasonic TX-40GX800

Powered by the Hollywood Cinema Experience processor. With Dolby Atmos sound that is cinematic and immersive.
Customisable Smart Platform with wealth of online apps.

HDR with HDR10+ and Dolby Vision

Features:
HCX Processor: tuned by a Hollywood colourist.

Sport & Game Modes: specially tailored viewing modes to immerse you in the drama of the sporting spectacle, and to deliver a super-responsive gaming experience.

Dolby Atmos Sound: get more immersed in your entertainment’s audio with the cinematic, three-dimensional sound placement of Dolby Atmos.

Works with your Smart Assistant
This Panasonic TV works with Google Assistant and Alexa devices, so you can change channel, adjust volume, and more, with just your voice, using compatible smart speakers.

Display Refresh Rate Supported: 1600Hz, 600 hz bmr

Audio
Audio System: Cinema Surround Sound
Dolby Technology: Digital, Digital plus, Dolby digital, Dolby digital plus

Audio Decoders: Dolby atmos

Screen Mirroring
USB Port: 3
HDMI: 3
Audio Return Channel (ARC)
Technical Details
Dolby Technologies: Dolby atmos

Common Interface (CI) Slot
Headphone Outputs
Common Interface Plus (CI+)
Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) Port
Digital Audio Optical Out
Component Video (YPbPr/YCbCr) In

Network
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Ethernet Port
Web Browser
Network Streaming Services: Netflix
Sound Enhancement Technology: Dolby Atmos

Power consumption: 48 W

Price: 170K

Contact
Whatsapp: https:///2348030546462

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:13am On May 26, 2022
Available
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by nairavision: 2:24pm On May 28, 2022
[quote author=Xanderone post=110586891]

Okay. So I got a wonderful TV from (My own short for Graceglory). A UHD smart TV. The screen is also OLED.

Initially needed a 43 inch because the former TV that went rouge was an infinix 43" which, even though bought brand new, sadly worked for only 11 months and being under warranty, I sent it to the vendor who also forwarded it to Lagos; yet to get any updates from them.

This is the NL link discussion about this infinix TV.

https://www.nairaland.com/6184691/opic-infinix-smart-tv-actually

As far back as 2020, I had gotten a 43" LG smart from another vendor on NL (names withheld) an I had the most traumatic experience and ugly deal with him. In fact, the TV spent only 3 days in my custody because it was annoying that I was hell bent on getting it away, out of my property and back into his hands. The TV case was riddled with scratches and it was obvious the case has been opened before and the TV worked on, perhaps an electronic board change. Worse still, it wouldn't even play a decent 1080p Netflix. So I offered the seller, who obviously knew he gave me a dirty deal, a buyback with 20k discount. He jumped at this offer considering he just made an extra 20k from me and will still probably make more by the time he sells the TV to another unsuspecting victim.

Anyways, back to the main business. I lined out to what I needed in a TV since there seems to be a whole lot of enticing lineup in his store. He used his own algorithm to make a pick for me. It has been a week and stuff is so far amazing. It has a decent bass output and when I say bass, it's true bass. That means it has on board sound equaliser settings. Like it's predecessors Infinix smart TV and the LG scam TV, it's to be used in the bedroom where I wouldn't want to constitute a noise nuisance to my spouse, so a Bluetooth connectivity capability is required and this TV fills that void.

Because I am strictly on solar power, power saving capability is a must and this TV also provides that as it consumes around 39 watts at full power saving mode.

Netflix, YouTube and a whole lot of other smart features are all functioning well. There are a lot more interesting features on this TV that I won't want to bore you with.

What also stands out is that Graceglory tried to maintain communication at all times between the time payment was made, the time he sent the consignment and the point I received it and had it installed. It seems he was only satisfied and rested the moment I reached out to him that I was impressed by the TV. He still maintains contact, although less intensely. I see he tries to ensure that the client has optimum satisfaction with the goods. It's only a person who sells a lemon that will throway face, chop and clean mouth the moment money reaches hin pocket, which was the experience I had with that other NL vendor that I talked about earlier.

Graceglory has built for himself a good reputation here. From my observation, I see he does his best to keep things that way. I implore him to keep it up.

I agree!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 1:45pm On May 29, 2022
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 6:36am On May 30, 2022
2020/2021 95% Clean like brand new TCL 50P610K 50-Inch 4K Smart TV 3.0 Ultra HD - Freeview Play ★★★★★

See video here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cbp0mVYIMOo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Model: TCL 50P610K

Mega Dynamic Contrast
Dolby Digital, Dolby AC-4, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Audio

- ScreenLED
- Display TypeFlat
- Screen Size50 Inch
- Screen Size (cm)126 cm
- Resolution StandardUltra HD (4K)
- Screen Resolution3840x2160

- HDR FeaturesHDR10HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma)Smart HDR4K HDR
- Display & Imaging Features:
Micro Dimming Pro
- UHD Upscaling
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- IPQ 2.0 Engine
- Micro Dimming
- Pure Image Ultra
- Pure Image Ultra HD
- 10 bit Panel Support

- Smart TV Features
- Web Browser
- Smart TV Applications NetflixPrime VideoYouTube
- Application Installable
- Smart Interaction (Compatible)
- Voice Recognition (Compatible)
- Electronic Program Guide
- HbbTV
- Screen Mirroring
- Miracast
- Image/Music/Video Play Via USB Flash Drive
- Channel List Clone (USB)
- Amazon
- Alexa
- Amazon Prime

Connection
Audio / Headphone Output
- Common Interface (CI+)
- CI+ FeaturesCI+ (1.3)
- Analog/Cable TV Input
- LNB Input
- Built-In WIFI
- DLNA
- Ethernet Port
- USB 2.0 Ports 2
- HDMI 2.0 Inputs 3
- HDMI Features: HDMI 2.0bHDCP 2.2HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)HDMI 1.4

Consumption: 71 W

Price: 200K

Call: 08030546462
WhatsAAp: https:///2348030546462

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:35pm On May 30, 2022
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:55pm On May 31, 2022
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2022
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2022
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by aidameoryou: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fuhrerfran6:
I recently made another purchase from the seller and this is the third time doing business with him.

I recieved a clean and well packaged TV and so far, I am impressed with the delivery.

The seller has proven time and time again that you can trust him with your money and get good qaulity TV for a fair price.

Nwanne good day to you.
I was going through an old thread on Nairalanders about how people made their first millions.

And your input caught my attention among others.

I would like you to teach me what you did and some of the things that I can venture on.

Am not asking for money from you.
I simply need ideas and which you can tutor me on.
Am not a lazy person, as I know what efforts I've made towards my breakthrough, and still haven't found that path for me.
I'll appreciate your response thanks....
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Fuhrerfran6(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
aidameoryou:

Nwanne good day to you.
I was going through an old thread on Nairalanders about how people made their first millions.

And your input caught my attention among others.

I would like you to teach me what you did and some of the things that I can venture on.

Am not asking for money from you.
I simply need ideas and which you can tutor me on.
Am not a lazy person, as I know what efforts I've made towards my breakthrough, and still haven't found that path for me.
I'll appreciate your response thanks....

Nwanne Good afternoon,

At the point of making that post I was freelancing on upwork but right now I do a lot of stuffs.

Upwork is no longer easy to get on to so I won't advise on that now. I do a lot now aside freelancing and I am currently learning a digital skill too.

What do you do at the moment? I will advise you learn a lucrative digital skill.

God bless you!
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by aidameoryou: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fuhrerfran6:

Nwanne Good afternoon,

At the point of making that post I was freelancing on upwork but right now I do a lot of stuffs.

Upwork is no longer easy to get on to so I won't advise on that now. I do a lot now aside freelancing and I am currently learning a digital skill too.

What do you do at the moment? I will advise you learn a lucrative digital skill.

God bless you!

I have a laundry shop that I just intend to get side income from while focusing on lucrative online stuffs.

Its not easy down this road tho..
And being a first son, I know what responsibilities await me in near times.

I have all faith on myself.
I'll keep searching tho
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Fuhrerfran6(m): 2:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
aidameoryou:

I have a laundry shop that I just intend to get side income from while focusing on lucrative online stuffs.

I'll keep searching tho

I feel you brother. I am the first son too and about 60% of my income has gone into solving endless family problems.

I would advise you focus on the laundry business and get it run smoothly before you fully venture into earning online.

Earning online is not as easy as most people paint it. I have lost a fortune to online businesses and one need to have a level of financial sufficiency to break-even.

Do you have a field you are interested in?

Keep your faith high brother.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by aidameoryou: 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fuhrerfran6:

I feel you brother. I am the first son too and about 60% of my income has gone into solving endless family problems.

I would advise you focus on the laundry business and get it run smoothly before you fully venture into earning online.

Earning online is not as easy as most people paint it. I have lost a fortune to online businesses and one need to have a level of financial sufficiency to break-even.

Do you have a field you are interested in?

Keep your faith high brother.

If you don't mind, how old are you bro
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Fuhrerfran6(m): 3:31pm On Jun 02, 2022
aidameoryou:

I cannot disclose the exact number for obvious reasons. However, I am in my late twenties.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by Fuhrerfran6(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
aidameoryou:

Please quote me on another thread. Let's not derail this one. Please.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by ceaser: 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
2020/2021 SAMSUNG 32" inches Smart HDR LED TV

Stylish design for your space
Slim Design

Fits with your home ecosystem
Works with
Make your Samsung TV the heart of your connected smart home. Works with your compatible Bixby, Alexa, Google Assistant and SmartThings-enabled smart devices and home

Works with AirPlay 2

Operating System: Tizen™
Works with Google Assistant
Works With Alexa
TV Plus
Web Browser
SmartThings App Support
SmartThings
Universal Browse & Play
Gallery

Picture Engine: Hyper Real
HDR

Contrast Mega Contrast
Color: PurColor
Micro Dimming Pro
Auto Depth Enhancer
Contrast Enhancer
Film Mode
Natural Mode Support
Dolby Digital Plus
Object Tracking Sound
Q-Symphony
Dialog Enhancement
Audio Pre-selection Descriptor

TV to Mobile - Mirroring
Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA
WiFi Direct

HDMI 2
USB 1
Component In (Y/Pb/Pr)
Composite In (AV) (Common Use for Component Y)
Ethernet (LAN)
Digital Audio Out (Optical)
RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input)
CI Slot
HDMI A / Return Ch. Support
eARC
HDMI Quick Switch
Wireless LAN Built-in
Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC)

Power Consumption (Typical): 31 W

Price: 95K

Call: 08030546462
WhatsAAp: https:///2348030546462

No Bluetooth on board?
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2022
ceaser:

No Bluetooth on board?

No Bluetooth, but compatible with Bluetooth dongles.
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by ceaser: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

No Bluetooth, but compatible with Bluetooth dongles.

You mean like once you plug the dongle into one of the USB ports, it can connect with Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth earphones to transmit the audio sound?

1 Like

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
aidameoryou:

I'll keep searching tho

I'm first born too... So I can relate bro.
But at some point bro. everyone of us must just breakthrough in the realm of thoughts first, before physical breakthroughs.

From my own personal experiences, it's simply about finding something you love to do, and making it lucrative, or making a lucrative business out of your passion. Others styles may not help us if we don't have their kinda vibe or passion or vision.

Choose a job you love, and you'd never work a day in your life.- Confucius

Fuhrerfran6, I feel you bro.

2 Likes

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
ceaser:

Like once you connect the dongle to one of the USB ports, it can connect with Bluetooth speakers or Bluetooth earphones to transmit the audio sound?

Exactly!
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by ceaser: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Exactly!

Oh, great.

1 Like

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by aidameoryou: 4:40am On Jun 03, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

I'm first born too... So I can relate bro.
But at some point bro. everyone of us must just breakthrough in the realm of thoughts first, before physical breakthroughs.

From my own personal experiences, it's simply about finding something you love to do, and making it lucrative, or making a lucrative business out of your passion. Others styles may not help us if we don't have their kinda vibe or passion or vision.

Choose a job you love, and you'd never work a day in your life.- Confucius

Fuhrerfran6, I feel you bro.

Thanks for your input brother
Its tough, we keep pushing.

2 Likes

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by gustav25: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2022
[quote author=nairavision post=113252146][/quote]

grin

2 Likes

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by gustav25: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2022
Better Tv man unlike the other Crookistan

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
On sale
Re: ♨️⭕️⚙️⏯️ BARELY USED Smart (Web 2.0) TVs..."⏯️⚙️⭕️♨️ by GRACEGLORY: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2022
On sale.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (205) (Reply)

Get Up To 100,000mb Data Bundle For Free From Airtel / Pre-Order ur Goods via Aliexpress/1688/Taobao/Dhgate @Cheapest shipping Rates / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.