Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Papa Obasanjo Should Answer These Questions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Papa Obasanjo Should Answer These Questions (491 Views)

Buhari Has Integrity? See 5 Questions His Supporters Should Answer - Reno Omokri / Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana / Restructuring: Obasanjo Should Keep Quiet - Edwin Clarke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Papa Obasanjo Should Answer These Questions by olawalepopoola: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2018
I totally agree that Buhari has a great shortcomings as the current Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. However happenings had shown that former President Obasanjo AKA Baba Iyabo has continuously behave as if he were a saint painting all presidents after him black.
To prove his innocence PAPA Obasanjo should tell us what happened to the NATIONAL PROPERTIES in his care.
1. The National Farm: in 1978 if I am right, Obasanjo started an initiative called "Operation Feed the Nation" with the acronym OFN. Others called it "Operation Fool the Nation". I agree with Operation Fool the Nation because Pa. Obasanjo really fooled us. How did the National Farm turned to Obasanjo Farm. This a question the self acclaimed saint " Pa Obasanjo" should answer.
2. He should also tell us what happened to the Presidential Library in Abeokuta.
3. We can never forget all that happened during his third term bid saga. He should tell us how much millions of dollars changed hands.
If Pa Obasanjo can give credible answers to this questions then we can say his call for a coalition for better Nigeria can be trusted.
Pa OBJ ranting all these while is for personal gains. Any President in Nigeria that does not do his bidding is considered his arch enemy. For example Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Papa Obasanjo Should Answer These Questions by Angelparadise: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
everybody should answer is father 's name and stop use we because you never consulted any body before you ask that questions. in as much as those questions are there Nigerians are very careful and concerned in preventing future doom by foolishly re electing the worst President of Fulani extremist and you are bordered of past split milk that only Buhari that have the power to ask OBJ official. If any politician that stands on the truth and facts I will support him on that truth. OBJ don't have the the moral integrity to speak against former Presidents but have much against Present incompetent one that don't know his responsibilities . OBJ have is the only one among the bad and manageable former Presidents that can speak the truth to the president with fear or favor. I give him kudos for that . For Nigerians to be better let forcus on the future by preventing a doom ,calamities of Fulani extremist from coming back than to shout over pass invent that human can't change .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is Pmb Afraid Of Come 2019 / Watch Joe Igbokwe Embarrassing Himself On Channelstv / Bokoharam Has Been Drastically Negotiated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.