Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! (2609 Views)

Pls Who Know LADYBOSS1/LALA247 moniker After She Deactivated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 11:19am On Mar 17, 2018
I wish you well oooo
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 11:29am On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:
I wish you well oooo
shocked shocked
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
shocked shocked
ogini
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:

ogini
So it has gotten to a point where you now support guys that bash me on this forum
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
So it has gotten to a point where you now support guys that bash me on this forum

I only support the truth even down to my mum and sistersgrin

1 Like

Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:

I only support the truth even down to my mum and sistersgrin I don't support I everything,grin

whoever says the truth not minding gender am gonna supportgrin
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by highqueen(f): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2018
wish you quick recovery
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by coolestofall(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Leave d dude alone. He has finally grown a pair, even if its still marble size.
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2018
coolestofall:

What's your problem can't you see I'm chatting with my boyfriend sad
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:

I only support the truth even down to my mum and sistersgrin I don't support I everything,grin

whoever says the truth not minding gender am gonna supportgrin
I was speaking the truth sad
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by coolestofall(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
What's your problem can't you see I'm chatting with my boyfriend sad
Whats my problem wey I take hold ur hands 4rm chatting with ur boyfriend?

Aunty park well!
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
I was speaking the truth sad
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 11:58am On Mar 17, 2018
coolestofall:
Whats my problem wey I take hold ur hands 4rm chatting with ur boyfriend?
Aunty park well!
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
coolestofall:

Mable size kwagrin u dey craze ogrin
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:

OK have heard you why u nor wan join me and gypsey for whatsapp?

anyway maybe it your choice sha by the way I don recieve my renewed ecowas passport and ivory ID card.

now looking forward to when am ready
So you guys have group whatsapp?

Martin how about the things we discussed pertaining getting pre.... before leaving
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by coolestofall(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Watch your mouth boy watch your mouth cool
Aunty leave me, I knw I'm a boy, but shldn't u b in ur husbands house by now?

1 Like

Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
So you guys have group whatsapp?

not yet o him say he add me but I never see am, what about you, if you join me for whatsapp Na crime?

Martin how about the things we discussed pertaining getting pre.... before leaving
yeah I have heard all you said to me. no problem ar heard ugrin
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
coolestofall:

hahahahahgringrin abeg e don do nor talk again abeg
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
coolestofall:

Nah I should be the one asking you why you don't have a place of your own broke boy wink
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:
yeah I have heard all you said to me. no problem ar heard ugrin
Is that all you have to say
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Nah I should be the one asking you why you don't have a place of your own broke boy wink

biacan e don do bikogrin ur mouth ehgrin
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=65912822] Is that all you have to say [/quote
biacan I heard all u saidgrin ur idea is goodgrin
what else do you want me to say bikogrin
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:

OK have heard you why u nor wan join me and gypsey for whatsapp?

anyway maybe it your choice sha by the way I don recieve my renewed ecowas passport and ivory ID card.

now looking forward to when am ready
how can one join with biacan on watsaap when she is faceless? grin even you martin are faceless too. why are you people hiding your faces? are you guys criminals? grin how can one get to know some one with no face? even criminals has faces.
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=Martin0 post=65912895][/quote] So are you coming or I should come
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Blackhawk03(f): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
And there's a thread for this, because?

1 Like

Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
gypsey:
how can one join with biacan on watsaap when she is faceless? grin even you martin are faceless too. why are you people hiding your faces? are you guys criminals? grin how can one get to know some one with no face?

so you have not seen me on facebook before ehgrin as for biacan I don see her facegrin
if you wanna see her face she go show you, ask and you will getgrin
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by coolestofall(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Hw do u knw I'm not chilling in my sitting room right now.

Wait a minute, aint u dat chick my guy begged me 2 bang in my bq. Here u r, I'll tell him I just met his one night stand on nairaland.
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Blackhawk03:
And there's a thread for this, because?

I surrender u won, can we now officially end this tussle adont wanna have problems please, how do you do?
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by Martin0(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
So are you coming or I should come

I got up from my bed just to reply this hmmmmmgringrin I will visit you if time is on.
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
coolestofall:

Hw do u knw I'm not chilling in my sitting room right now.

Wait a minute, aint u dat chick my guy begged me 2 bang in my bq. Here u r, I'll tell him I just met his one night stand on nairaland.
Boy you of all people knows that you can't handle this right here because you're not man enough cool grow up and own up to your responsibilities then I can take you serious cause one thing I know for sure is that you're still staying under the same roof with your parents..... stop being a sissy and be a man cool
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by biacan(f): 12:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
Martin0:

I got up from my bed just to reply this hmmmmmgringrin I will visit you if time is on.
I think I should come if you're okay with it cool
Re: Lala247 She's Sick, But It Seems She's Better Now!! by coolestofall(m): 12:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
biacan:
Boy you of all people knows that you can't handle this right here because you're not man enough cool grow up and own up to your responsibilities then I can take you serious cause one thing I know for sure is that you're still staying under the same roof with your parents..... stop being a sissy and be a man cool
Really, I wish u realize cos u c my post on nairaland doesn't make u think I'm a low life like u. If only u knw where I hustle. U can only b hired as a cleaner or errand gal there. Whenever u here of self made, let my moniker float to ur mind.

This wld b my last response 2 ur lame posts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Looking For Fgc Ikirun Old Friend / Nairaland Fans Of Quizup Trivia Game....Let's Meet Here / Female Friends Needed In Ikorodu/igbogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.