Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage (39573 Views)

Picture From TIWA Savage TECNO Blue Santa Visitation / Teni Demands ₦250k Show Of Love From Tiwa Savage, Tems, Yemi Alade, Ayra Starr / Photos From Tiwa Savage Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Topmaike007(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
ekems2017:
The guy has seen another mugu as Tiwa is not the kind of woman he thought he could joke with. Good luck to him.
do you know that teebliz is the brain behind her success?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by desgiezd(m): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Mschewww !

Tiwa that Akinsiku of Lagos has finished her t0t0

TeeBillz that is a public dog, from SeyiShay to Taje Prest!

Na your eye dey see all.
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by victorian(f): 4:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
cruchenutii:

You need to do comparison on the same level, Jay Z is way Richer than Beyonce, Not only that. He has more influence in Music Business.
He owned Record Labels where Beyonce herself dropped her songs. She can't mess up.

Jay Z is not Tee bilz. Tee Bilz is a Leech right? Well. Jay Z is not.

Tee Bilz dedicated his Life to helping out Tiwa at her beginning and forgot to Chase his own Career. That is what Happens when You sponsor a Girl Through 100 Level to 400 Level meanwhile you never even saw the 4 Walls of school yourself, It doesn't work that way. The Babe will leave you.

Tiwa is a big star. She is destined to be, Whether She works hard or Not. Her Star is too big. Period. She can do whatever she wants. Which is not actually a bad thing, Not everyone is meant to be Married.

I support everything u said, except the bolded.

Nigerian mentality is this: if you own a business and company. Don't bother showing up in your office. Don't bother to keep appointments ontime with clients.
Why?
Because you are the Boss! grin and money will start falling from the sky into your laps grin

I laugh at such mentalities. Try it and see how the company will crumble to dust.
One thing u don't know about Big star is this.
People, God bless with big star, do not seat down at home and party everyday while money falls from up into their laps.
People God bless with big star, do not sleep as long as they like, and money keeps entering their bank accounts.
People God bless with big star are Not idle.

Dangote the richest man in Africa, sleeps only little few hours in a whole day and he is hands on, all his companies scattered everywhere. He doesn't party all day, saying am blessed by God, So billions I command you enter my account nw! without keeping tabs on his companies ,shares and all.

You think Beyonce got to where she is by sleeping all day, and partying all night long
You think her dancing steps and wriggling of the waist is so easy to display on stage, while she sings with so much passion and vigour for hours, especially on tour to different countries and Continents? E easy abi?
You think cosmetic surgeries she undergoes to have a perfect body is so easy and she will just lie on her bed, then her body will become viola! perfect?

Seriously? You think its so easy..
I laugh

Creunchetti , u are so naive. Sorry but u don't know what stars go through, to attain the level they've gotten to and wealth they've amassed.
Take it or leave it.
I care less.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Spar7tan(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
Don jazzy, the brain behind d box, he should let tiwa be, for crying out loud
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
Soup wey don sour, no matter how you heat am, the flavor and taste can never be the same again. Na to troway am.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yankee101:
This guy wan collect her property. I guess he waited for her to mess up and he gathered evidence. She for no collect am back.

And if he filed in the US he'll get paid really well. Half of her property and custody.

Shaking my head. I pity Tiwa for going for a Yoruba 'demon'.

You posted nonsense.
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Mschewww !

Tiwa that Akinsiku of Lagos has finished her t0t0

TeeBillz that is a public dog, from SeyiShay to Taje Prest!

You seem to know a lot of background happenings. You wanna share more with us?
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
He is tired of living with her mouth and body odours
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Taiwo20(m): 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
I just want to meet his hair stylist
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by ekems2017(f): 5:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Topmaike007:
do you know that teebliz is the brain behind her success?

I know very well. That does not mean he should spend her money anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Malawian(m): 5:18pm On Mar 17, 2018
This Yoruba boy no go siddon one place make dem give am food. There are more handsome Yoruba boys walking the long streets doing nothing and hungry. You wan join dem abi? Na so we take chop belleful come pursue Jona, na our eyes don clear.
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by cr7lomo: 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
victorian:

U are not completely right.
So Tiwa star is bigger than Beyonce star and other top celebrities who are married and making huge efforts from both celeb husband and celeb wife, for it to last long.

One thing about their marriage is this. Till bilz is a leech and depends on Tiwa for money and all.
I repeat any man who marries a young woman and is content with the woman giving him. Money to enjoy himself and feel fly with it. Thus not making efforts to revive his own financial standing is just digging a deep hole for himself and the so called marriage.

Cause no. Matter how handsome you are, if all u know how to do is to leech on your woman, a time will. Come, she will dump your assz. And move on.

Be it celeb lady or non celeb. Just remember you won't have any say on that woman anymore.
But if u as a man, u are making it alongside your wife. Working your assz out too. And bringing something to the table, she won't disregard u. She will respect u. As u respect her.
Tiwa possess a big star, yes! But she works so hard for it.

No be maimai, to be on the top chart.

It takes precise smart planning , hard work and God's stamp on it.

God created man and woman...the way a man is wired is different from the way a woman is wired...the only reason Beyonce is respectful to jay z is because jay z is bigger and richer than her...if she was married to nas , she for don dump am tey tey. ..women are only attracted to men with power...Alfa male

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
But Tiwa Savage take style resemble Ronaldinho sha....... smiley

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by victorian(f): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
cr7lomo:

God created man and woman...the way a man is wired is different from the way a woman is wired...the only reason Beyonce is respectful to jay z is because jay z is bigger and richer than her...if she was married to nas , she for don dump am tey tey. ..women are only attracted to men with power...Alfa male

True. So men should hustle well and make it.
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Topmaike007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
ekems2017:

I know very well. That does not mean he should spend her money anyhow.
yeah
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by vicben27(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
moral lesson marry someone on the same class as yourself, l simply cant marry! a woman l cant control if she cant humble herself! let her pack for one corner! you cant be my wife n be acting like a LovePeddler
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Tiwa telling WizKid to lick it jeje
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by myself13: 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
smato:
Tiwa telling WizKid to lick it jeje
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by myself13: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
time for wizkid to fvck tiwa scara scara
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by seunfape(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2018
make the guy try to be man abeg
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
When I hear news like dis jus like funke akindele first wedding �... Na d money Wey den waste dey jump upandan for wedding dey pain me.... Dey spend all dia life planning jus one day and neglecting the rest of days ahead...
Even delta state former guvnor pikin own too Afta wasting state resources still fresh in Awa memory... And ppu are still guilty of dis poo...
Na ma special day sentiment, how abt ur prepping for the days after?

Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by naturefellow(m): 8:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
joystickextend1:
okay.

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
which kind business person no go see for Nairaland
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by kenchop: 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
CAN'T MAKE A LovePeddler A HOUSE WIFE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Jochabed:
It's clear the were not meant to be. If you marry out of God's will it will never last.
Senseless post

What defines God's will?

Happy couple?
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by sweetilicious(f): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Olalan:
Sad they couldn't keep up with each other after the reconciliation. Really staying married in this age requires Gods Grace.
I think they both lost the trust.They couldn't work towards rebuilding it and total forgiveness which is the most important
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by justy15: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
Wonder why this is happening to tiwa my female music icon. I love tiwa so much I pray this will not affect her carrier, wish them luck
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Trexnemesis(m): 11:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
kidman96:
He has fallen in love with someone else...

Who? Tell us.
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Jochabed:
It's clear the were not meant to be. If you marry out of God's will it will never last.

Sometimes it has nothing to do with God's will, its about tolerating your partner.

Two different people with different characters tend to change and exhibit new characters over time.

In an African setting, a wife is not allowed to be travelling all about or let me say leave the home often.

I think the problem is they don't spend quality time together and things fall apart.

Compare Dija to Tiwa, you will know that one takes her career more serious, while the other put her family first before her carrier.

My opinion though.
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2018
ekems2017:
The guy has seen another mugu as Tiwa is not the kind of woman he thought he could joke with. Good luck to him.

Joke with, how?

How many times have you seen them together after their marriage brouhaha?
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by Assassin101: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Tiwa might be a b!tch/ wh0re, but I still wana fvck her.
Re: Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage by baysol: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
ekems2017:
What is this? The guy just fell in love with the wrong person, an olosho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayorkun Reveals Reason Why He Is Not Dating Anyone / Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.