Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President (776 Views)

Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor / Ibb Is Sick and admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by chinaaman(f): 8:23am On May 02, 2010
With former President Obasanjo telling the acting president not to run in the next presidential election. Who says it will not be IBB?.
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by Nobody: 9:35am On May 02, 2010
IBB AND OBJ are deluded.

Whatever u do, don't vote IBB
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by martyns303(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2010
if IBB becomes d next president, i would look for the nearest lake, jump in it and drown cos we'r all dead, u hear me we'r all DEAD.
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by denzel2009: 10:23am On May 02, 2010
. . .but he told us he was stepping aside before.
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by NAJALYN: 11:26am On May 02, 2010
if Jonathan doesnt sun 4 presidency my vote goes to Dele Momodu.Ibb? no way.
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by kosovo(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2010
Pls don't vote for a person that would not win cheesy
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 02, 2010
kosovo:

if the embarrassment ibb received in benin is to be analysed,i would deduced that ibb will remain UNACCEPTABLE to nigerians.the only option left to him is to become pdp candidate by all means and thanks to obasanjo for being a major stumbling block to such wish and for your info,he cant win as an independent candidate or in other political parties
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by CrudeOil2(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2010
If he becomes president, nigeria is doomed. The country would not see progress for the next twenty years.
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 02, 2010
Crude Oil:

If he becomes president, nigeria is doomed. The country would not see progress for the next twenty years.
25 years ago,he put nigeria is this present sorry state.i bet the next damage he would cause nigeria will take another 50years before we recover from it
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by honeric01(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2010
In Nigeria, anything can happen, so don't rule him out. lipsrsealed
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 02, 2010
honeric01:

In Nigeria, anything can happen, so don't rule him out. lipsrsealed
i'm not ruling him.i'm only campaigning against his ascendency to the presidency.
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by honeric01(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2010
oh ok then, well, i just hope he doesn't get back to being our president, i am just not comfortable with seeing those who "killed" this country back in power.
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2010
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]I read it in a thread that obj is backing goodluck and in not in support of ibb.i will try and find that thread link and post it here.you can also check it on bbc.
as for me i beleive ibb can only win if he contest for councillorship in his ward not a president of nigeria
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:10pm On May 02, 2010
ok this the link please check it all every body it also have the link to the source www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440270.0.html[color=#006600][/color]
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by OAM4J: 4:36am On May 03, 2010
kosovo:

Good Advice Kosovo!

Nobody should vote or campaign for that loser - IBB, because he will not win. cool grin
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by yemmight(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2010
OAM4J:

Good Advice Kosovo!

Nobody should vote or campaign for that loser - IBB, because he will not win. cool grin

I am sure u don't understand where kosovo is driving at.
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2010
i think kosovo is supporting ibb.i dont tink i understand you mr moderator.are you no more behind him again.
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by ReLaTE(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2010
am sure he gonna make it to aso villa .
Re: IBB Is Likely To Be Our Next President by OAM4J: 7:15am On May 04, 2010
yemmight:

I am sure u don't understand where kosovo is driving at.

I understand him perfectly, Kosovo is an IBB supporter, he needs the advice he gave more than anyone and am sure he gets my message too.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Man Namadi Sambo / Naval Chief’s Wife Orders Arrest Of Employee’s Kids! / Bankole Gets Death Threat - Prepare Your Will Now (07039828940)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.