Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Ade Lawyer: My Exploits As Assassin, Robber, Drug Pusher - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ade Lawyer: My Exploits As Assassin, Robber, Drug Pusher (744 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car / Lawyer: My Mother's Driver & His Brother Killed & Put Her Body In Deep Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ade Lawyer: My Exploits As Assassin, Robber, Drug Pusher by thenewtribe: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
“I recruited some boys who started working with me. At the end of each day, we would share all the money collected and give a part of it to the chairman of the unit where we worked. I did that for about six years before the Ajah branch chairman died and a caretaker committee, led by one Mustapha Sagoe, was sent by the then state chairman to take over the branch.

“The caretaker committee stopped my job and I went to Sagoe, who I knew very well because he is also from the Lagos Island, and begged him to allow me retain the job. I told him it was my only means of survival and I had no other place to go. He promised to return the job to me, but I waited for two years and didn’t get back the job. Each time I went to Sagoe, he would tell me to wait. I became frustrated and decided to invest the remaining money I made from the Ajah garage on illicit drugs

READ MORE: http://www.newtribeng.com/news/ade-lawyer-my-exploits-as-assassin-robber-drug-pusher/

(1) (Reply)

Woman & Her Boyfriend Allegedly Murders Her Daughter Of 4 Years –photos/ Video / How Do I Get A Police Report On A Robbery Incident That Happened 3 Months Ago? / Herdsmen Kidnap Priest, Two Others In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.