Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff (38585 Views)

Aiye Cultists Attack Policemen In Ogun; Their Leader Escapes With Bullet Wounds / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by dre11(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2023
A middle- aged woman, simply identified as Mrs Rebecca Gbaje, broke down in tears after a wheel barrow pusher disappeared with the food stuffs she bought at Kwaita village market in Kwali Area Council of the FCT.

Our reporter, who was at the market, observed as some customers and traders gathered to sympathize with the woman, while some sympathisers walked round the market in search of the barrow pusher.

The woman, while narrating to sympathisers who stood to console her amid tears, said she bought the food items that comprised of Mudus of rice, beans, maize and other ingredients and engaged the barrow pusher to help her take the items to the road side.

She said after the barrow pusher started moving to the road with the items, she stopped over to buy fish and asked him to wait for her.

After buying the fish, I turned back but could not see the barrow pusher again,” she said.

Gbaje said she came from Fogbe village to Kwaita market to buy the food stuffs, amounting to N23, 300.

City & Crime reports that some traders contributted money for the woman, who refused to stop crying, to buy some other food stuffs.

https://dailytrust.com/abuja-housewife-bursts-into-tears-as-barrow-pusher-escapes-with-her-food-stuffs/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Alchemy528: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Omo the most painful is that,, even in this hard times

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by ahnie: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Hey God cry

This hard time Jesus!

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Awnn sorry dear .
Don't worry your tears shall not be in vain

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Mrfixiit: 10:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Lol.. Everyone is feeling the heat

19 Likes

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by saintopus(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Kai!!! It's very painful these periods

These are the kind of people that need palliative.

But the government will not see them

Sorry ma

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Mindlog: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2023
If the barrow pushers in the market have an association, they would eventually track him down.

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by ahnie: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Lol.. Everyone is feeling the heat
Some are not feeling the heat o.
Dem still dey Klub dey blow bottles of casket and Azul o

85 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by JaneYave(f): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Their way! that is the reason they fasten their movement. People who employ their services have to be smartly watchful. On no account should you stop to buy anything, they will disappear 🤦

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by ahnie: 10:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Mindlog:
If the barrow pushers in the market have an association, they would eventually track him down.
Some women are negligent,you would see the barrow pusher at the front and madam will be at the far back buying pepper.

I see them alot.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by siofragspot: 10:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Sio.fra must know that pusher

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by illicit(m): 10:49am On Aug 18, 2023
No sleeping on a wheelbarrow

shocked

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Mindlog: 10:50am On Aug 18, 2023
ahnie:

Some women are negligent,you would see the barrow pusher at the front and madam will be at the far back buying pepper.

I see them alot.

Very common as some would be taking their sweet time pricing stuffs, not considering they are wasting the barrow pusher's time.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by ahnie: 10:52am On Aug 18, 2023
Mindlog:

Very common as some would be taking their sweet time pricing stuffs, not considering they are wasting the barrow pusher's time.
Exactly my dear.
Time don reach wey we go dey carry chain go market dey chain and padlock the barrow pushers .
Lolx

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Jennyclay(f): 10:56am On Aug 18, 2023
ahnie:

I see them alot.
Aside that sef,… the way these wheelbarrow pushers walk very fast ehh! One would think they want to run away with your stuff undecided

If I go to the market and I need wheelbarrow to push my stuff, I always beg and even pay them not to walk too fast.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by ahnie: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Aside that sef,… the way these wheelbarrow pushers walk very fast ehh! One would think they want to run away with your stuff undecided

If I go to the market and I need wheelbarrow to push my stuff, I always beg and even pay them not to walk too fast.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by KexintonDesign: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Emeka71(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Alchemy528:
Omo the most painful is that,, even in this hard times
Obtaining tactics.
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by money121(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Chaii
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by sofeo(m): 12:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Oooooppss
Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by BigYash: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2023
Fit be their family last card o..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by easyfem(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Otilooo

1 Like

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Kingpele(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sorry ma ..before I read this news I knew she most have left the barrow pusher to buy other things...most women behave like that...before u engage barrow pushers try to make sure u are done with whatever u came to buy ...in my shop it happened...the barrow boy later came back with the items ..because he wasn't a thief

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Thundafireseun: 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
This Tinubu boys again

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by tuoyoojo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
People eye dey red

Wetin she wan go home go tell her people

Some people have no sympathy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Ombudsman1: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
BARROW BOY JEJELY COOKING BEANS AND RICE RN. grin grin THEM THEY RUN AM STEADILY.
I TOO PITY WHO NO STREET SMART THIS PERIOD. YOU GO PROVIDE FOOD FOR OTHERS TIRE grin YOU WAN LOOSE GUARD??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Obiedun(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Her husband go beat her at home

4 Likes

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Rubyjade: 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hunger dey
Some family are fasting as a result of the current economic conditions
Three square meal is no longer feasible

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
O gbe ni handicap.
Mehn hard times.
Total healing will be bestowed on u, ijn

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by gerrardomendes(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tinubu will not escape with our mandate

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff by MVLOX(m): 12:33pm On Aug 18, 2023
For this kind hard time

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady’s Corpse Dumped By Lagos Road Side (Graphic Photo) / My Experience With A Scammer This Morning. / EFCC Arrests Banker And His Wife Over $1.49m Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.