Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. (3813 Views)

If You Know All These Things , Congratulations You Are Officially Old / A Must Watch: Video Of A Snake Entering A Bag / Drama As Abuja Man Entertains Friends With N12,000 Drinks, Tries To Run Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
Just Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter and you will be good.
It's better that way instead of running upandan for the ones not poisonous!
Don't bother about the THANK YOUS!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by AnodaIT(m): 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
So I go look the snake eyes whether e dey elliptic before I begin run abi?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by obatoro: 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
You are on your own o, all snakes na To run o lol!

1 Like

Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by Dannieln1: 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
AnodaIT:
So I go look the snake eyes whether e dey elliptic be I begin run abi?
This op deserves a special corner in hell
Where demons won't run shift
But will work full time

If I see Snake I should stay an observe all this traits before running
Bros your brain dey sick
U are seriously not feeling fine
Go for medicals

14 Likes

Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by Zanxx(f): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
AnodaIT:
So I go look the snake eyes whether e dey elliptic be I begin run abi?

Lol

1 Like

Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
As you dey observe.. The snake too dey observe weda you be mumu or not. cheesy

11 Likes

Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by Anijay1212(m): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
angry
Op you well so? i can't even go near a dead one talk less of looking one in the face.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by ImaIma1(f): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Anijay1212:
angry
Op you well so? i can't even go near a dead one talk less of looking one in the face.

cheesy Do an inspection before you run

1 Like

Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by Anijay1212(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

cheesy Do an inspection before you run
Mbok i rather run away first and do the inspection later.
Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by itztobih: 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Chuvin22:
As you dey observe.. The snake too dey observe weda you be mumu or not. cheesy
loi
Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by lalanice(f): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
Haha... Don't worry op. I'll be running anyway.
Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by ProsperOkec: 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Laff wan kil me
Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by gtolu(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=65917745:
Just Make sure you follow the instructions to the letter and you will be good.
It's better that way instead of running upandan for the ones not poisonous!
Don't bother about the THANK YOUS!

Lmao.. we shuu coman die abi
anyways, bro, can I get ur number?.. whatsapp number?
Re: When You See A Snake, Check Out These Things Before Deciding To Run Or Not. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 31, 2019
Love your colour palette :-) shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Camel (A thread for Tanimz) / Hilarious! When An African Mother Sees Her Daughter Hustling For Souvenir . / The Latest Comedy Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.