Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Kim Kardashian Shares New Adorable Photo Of Chicago West - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Shares New Adorable Photo Of Chicago West (384 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Timaya And His Mother In New Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shares New Adorable Photo Of Chicago West by KIDKKY(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mother of three, Kim Kardashian, has given the world another glimpse of her adorable new baby daughter, Chicago.

The little cute looked like she had just been fed as she stylishly made a goofy face for mummy’s camera.

According to her interview with Elle, the 37-year-old said Chicago who was delivered via surrogate -- will likely be her last child with West. “I don’t think I could handle more than that. My time is spread really thin," Kardashian said.

Chicago is joined by North, 4, and Saint, 2.

Kim k shares the beautiful photo on IG and captioned;

Morning cutie �

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgbWYvpF6i2/?taken-by=kimkardashian

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2018/03/kim-kardashian-shares-new-adorable.html

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Jojo Charry Poses Completely Nude For Her Birthday Photoshoot / "Achieve What I Have Achieved Before Talking To Me" - Skales Blast A Fan. / JAMB Funny Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.