Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) (33668 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Deeper Life Bible Church Auditorium In Lagos (Pictures) / RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) by Iduatei(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
obainojazz:
We also need gigantic schools. wink

is a church not school producers.
Re: Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) by Iduatei(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Cutehector:
Millions of churches in Nigeria yet corruption abounds..

Who are we trying to deceive

as if you're better. go get a life
Re: Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) by Iduatei(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
otuekong1:
To be candid, building of church is good, but I think building hospitals and schools and then let it be accessible to the poor and then providing alms to d needy will be better to this show n building earthly building whereas thousands cant feed, and even pay their bills...

then which one your government go come do naaaah.
misplacement of priority. you don't know your own
Re: Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) by Iduatei(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
The Early believers had reached such level of holiness that they were called saints. The church meant, among other things, an assembly of saints. And all this happened before the mass production and proliferation of the Bible and the building of mega churches.

Ironically, today when the Bible is now in many hands and we have giant cathedrals and mega churches, the level of the holiness of the average churchgoer is zero.

Can we really say the beautification of church buildings is necessary Of what use is a mighty and beautiful church building when the Church (the assembly of saints) is not spiritually beautiful

The average Christian is so worldly that he is so materialistic, scared of little things like a cat in their roof, resort to old malice immediately after leaving the Church buildings, and so many other worldly weaknesses that shouldn't be the portion of a true believer.

The Early Church was called a body of saints. Can any Christian actually call himself a saint? I ask again, of what use is a beautiful church building when the average believer is rotten, ugly spiritually? Of what use are these beautiful church buildings when the average Christian would get trounced in Bible knowledge by a Muslim or atheist? Of what use is building cathedrals and neglecting the building of the body of Christ

There is only one answer to these multiple questions. Today's churches glorify the founder of the church, it is an extension of his earthly kingdom. For Christ never told anyone to establish a church. Instead He established His Church and having trained his disciples, asked them to feed the flock into spiritual maturity. Erecting beautiful church buildings only appeal to people of the world just like the temple appealed to the disciples.

Build up the assembly, not buildings. Of what use is a mega church full of hypocrites Of what use is a fine mansion full of bench warmers Of what use is a cathedral full of baby Christians who depend on a man, rather than the Holy Spirit, to interpret the Word

as if you are the holy spirit him self.
how did you know they are baby Christians or the whatever you said.
all this over holy people them.
abi make we worship God for mud house without roof then wear long skirt or something.
Re: Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
Iduatei:

as if you are the holy spirit him self.
how did you know they are baby Christians or the whatever you said.
all this over holy people them.
abi make we worship God for mud house without roof then wear long skirt or something.

You are an evidence. If you were not a baby Christian, you would know that the Scriptures gave us ways to identify baby Christians.

Some baby Christians ask me how I know that Oyedepo is false when the way to know is in the Bible they carry about and even sleep close to but refuse to read.
Re: Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) by Iduatei(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

You are an evidence. If you were not a baby Christian, you would know that the Scriptures gave us ways to identify baby Christians.

Some baby Christians ask me how I know that Oyedepo is false when the way to know is in the Bible they carry about and even sleep close to but refuse to read.

now I see what you're pained about. carry your wahala and go to yaba left
Re: Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Iduatei:

now I see what you're pained about. carry your wahala and go to yaba left

Pained I expected at least a show of curiosity. Obviously, you are contended with being ignorant of the Word. Someone else would have wanted to see those Scriptures.

Anyway, goodnight.

Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Some Funny Memes That Tell Bible Stories / Photos Of Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya's SUV