Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter (1580 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Reno Omokri In Braided Hair With Girlfriend In 2002 (Throwback Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by baybeeboi: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Inteesting

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by AntiWailer: 6:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
I am so happy.

2 grown up f00ls fighting for their pockets and relevance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by seunmsg(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is interesting grin

Even the moronic FFK knows that Reno's book is shity. He even called him out for his fraudulent Windel Simlin character. grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously, these two good for nothing imbeciles should keep going at each other. For once, they are doing something reasonable in their adulthood by exposing each others hypocricy. Wailers who suck up to them won't like this but hey, reasonable Nigerians are enjoying the comical show of shame.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by spartan117(m): 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Dispute is normal.
I know bmc crew will be very happy about this grin
#Back2Daura
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Clerverly: 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2018
OK...
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by GavelSlam: 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin

Wendel and the crack head.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17, 2018
Atleast something ti distract us from Buharis gross and smelly incompetence...

Thanks reno and Ffk..

BMCs can now have some respite.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Yyeske(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Atleast something ti distract us from Buharis gross and smelly incompetence...

Thanks reno and Ffk..

BMCs can now have some respite.
Face topic please

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Face topic please

Face Buharis yansh..

1 Like

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Yyeske(m): 7:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Face Buharis yansh..
What is your take about the rift between your 3 most loved heroes.
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yyeske:
What is your take about the rift between your 3 most loved heroes.
E pain am

Lol..

Shame!!

The only thing that would pain me is if mr clueless is re-elected..
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Beremx(f): 7:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Two PDP parrots attacking each other on twitter because of Atiku.Lol

This tells the disunity Atiku's presidential candidacy is gonna cause.
I dey laff in APC!!
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by python1: 7:34pm On Mar 17, 2018
Lol. Now that the only two surviving gods of some antelopes from the cursed land of yisreal are at loggerheads, only shuku kerewawa knows how the forgotten antelopes will survive the storm cheesy grin grin

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by KANUIPOB: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
I am happy they are at each other neck, two idiots
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by ZombieTAMER: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
grin grin

Back to daura still trends grin cheesy grin
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Yyeske(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol..

Shame!!
Shame on you obvious to all
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by CrtlAltDel: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kikikikikikiki…… two fools on rampage grin grin
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by python1: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Back to daura still trends grin cheesy grin
Why are you telling me? Pls go and be spreading your "back to daura" message in the appropriate quarters, not inside my mention. grin grin

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by CrtlAltDel: 7:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:
Lol. Now that the only two surviving gods of some antelopes from the cursed land of yisreal are at loggerheads, only shuku kerewawa knows how the forgotten antelopes will survive the storm cheesy grin grin
Gbam grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Shame on you obvious to all

Ffk and Reno have saved Buhari Media Cows this night...no more defending SaiBaba (enjoy your distraction).

2moro work resumes...

Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Okoroawusa: 7:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
This is unbelievable!
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Yyeske(m): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Ffk and Reno have saved Buhari Media Cows this night...no more defending SaiBaba (enjoy your distraction).

2moro work resumes...
Give us your take about the rift and stop parambulating, obviously you know there's problem in your camp but too ashamed talking about it.
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by ZombieTAMER: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
python1:

Why are you telling me? Pls go and be spreading your "back to daura" message in the appropriate quarters, not inside my mention. grin grin

Back to daura
Back to daura
Back to daura
grin grin grin
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by CrtlAltDel: 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

[s]Ffk and Reno have saved Buhari Media Cows this night...no more defending SaiBaba (enjoy your distraction).

2moro work resumes[/s]
[img]https://media./images/e60c106243fea9b64bd883cdc536c84c/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Yyeske:
Give us your take about the rift and stop parambulating, obviously you know there's problem in your camp but too ashamed talking about it.

Everybody is angry in this country...All thanks to SaiBaba. The other day it was Aisha and Fayose, People get angry every minute cos Buhari has scattered this country. There is anger in the land.

This once peaceful land has now become a den of angry people.....

Guess why they are fighting.....cos the terrorists called fulani herdsmen.
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by python1: 8:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

Back to daura
Back to daura
Back to daura
grin grin grin
Okay. INEC will count these three points as 3 votes. So I will advise you to repeat it 30 million times so you can be sure of "the back to daura". cheesy
Re: FFK And Reno Omokri In War Of Words On Twitter by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
I am with ffk on this one

Reno is just a PDP asslicker nothing more .. like PDP like APC.. different side of same coin

Whereas ffk can bash whosoever he wants

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: 2011 Presidential Elections Result in Nigeria / A cry for Justice: El-Rufai Dissolved Adara Chiefdom after the dead of Agom Adar / Regina Daniels Now In Atiku Compaign Leadership, Her New Boyfriend Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.