Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 (1577 Views)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Boko Haram Calls For Jihad And Invasion In New Video / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by technuel: 7:07am On May 26, 2019
I came back from work that faithful day then in Enugu and I was feeling very tired when one of my friend ran into my room and told me that there is a latest radio in town that many people are now listening to.

I enquired about the radio and he told me it was Radio Biafra. "Radio Biafra" I said, I have to search for the Radio with the frequency he gave me and behold I stumbled upon a Radio Station that is quite different from the contemporary radio stations in Nigeria.

I heard the Sonorous voice of a very intelligent, exposed, wise and Courageous fellow. His style of presentation is quite unique, the first thing he do before he starts broadcast is to praise and pray to almighty Creator.

Poca a Poca I became an ardent Listener of Radio Biafra. I fell in Love with Radio Biafra that I now made my phone Radio my companion.

Indeed there are lots of things to learn, there are lots of secrets which I have never read any where nor hear from any one which he revealed. He never spared anyone from Jonathan who lost election then to Buhari who just won election he was fiercely condemning the evil in Nigeria.

His analysis of Nigeria newspaper is equal to none, he dissects Nigeria's problems and suggests solutions. With his deep hatred about Nigeria's rotten Leadership and Government he have to brand the Country as a "Zoo". Some people condemned him then but today they have agreed with Him that Nigeria is indeed a Zoo.

He said a lot of things but the one that Captured my attention was his predictions which has later turn out to be true. No wonder some of his followers labeled him as a Prophet.

One of his predictions or prophesy which I heard sound and clear was Fulani Invasion. He said this at a time when Nigeria was enjoying a relative peace and tranquility. Few months after his predictions the hydra headed monster started rearing its head and Nigeria is now in for It.

In one of His Broadcast he said that these people are coming with guns and other dangerous weapons, that "they will raid villages, kill your brothers, rape your mothers and Sisters and there is nothing you can do about it because they will enjoy the support of people in Power".

Some Years after Nnamdi Kanu's Prophesy Olusegun Obasanjo has come with a heavy accusation that the present Federal Government has a heinous motive of Islamizing Nigeria. With this Accusation coming from a persona like Obasanjo the citizens of this country most especially people living within hamlets and rural settlements should brace up with the reality of Fulani invasion.

Nnamdi Kanu is a man whom God has sent to redeem his people at this particular time but many evil men are against him but the truth is that the truth about Fulanisation Agenda is now staring on our face. If the Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria lays their hand to hundred billion hope you know the sophisticated weapons can purchase

The South should wake Up from Sleep and Face the Reality before it is too late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by austinsmat(m): 7:10am On May 26, 2019
Nwa chineke

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Nobody: 7:11am On May 26, 2019
He is mad dog and a ravaging lunatics.

He should be shot without consideration.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by BenzEne1(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2019
There is no invasion.
You guys should stop these dramatic statements.
Tell your Mazi to come home and answer to his court case. Spreading lies and dissent from a foreign land and you people are dancing to his tune. Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by ClearFlair: 7:13am On May 26, 2019
That one is insane abeg

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by ClearFlair: 7:14am On May 26, 2019
BenzEne1:
There is no invasion.
Tell your Mazi to come home and answer to his court case. Spreading lies and dissent from a foreign land and you people are dancing to his tune. Pathetic!

Leave them, they’re so desperate that they don’t mind tearing the country apart with lies but they will fail like they failed during the last elections. God will disgrace them again

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by KEVIND: 7:19am On May 26, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu prophetic message in 2014 about Fulani invasion “As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another.
“No, they are coming to enthrone Hausa/Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive their ethnic domination of the south. The Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their masters will protect them.
“They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes.
“The Fulani will take over the entire south as a continuation of their age-long agenda to Islamize Eastern Nigeria. They will brazenly seize our land in pretence of creating grazing fields for the Fulani. Then the conquest will be complete, we will become their serfs forever.”
Before the 2015 elections that: KANU says “Between Jonathan and Buhari, none is good for us. Free­dom remains our only option, Jonathan is weak and confused, Buhari is a tyrant, who will destroy the land with his parochial view point.
“His kinsmen will take over the military and the security architecture of the land. Christians and Easterners will become endangered species; He will use the security apparatus to advance the agenda of his ethnic group. My people will suffer”.
Kanu had also predicated that a group deadlier than Boko Haram would be unleashed to the South to destabilise Eastern people and economy.
“Then a group deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge, they will seize our farmland, rape our women, kill our people and their master will protect, defend and even arm them, because their sole agenda is to enslave us forever.
“Those who cannot see it now, will soon see it. The hatred in their souls for my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans. They kill, they slaughter, they burn and they destroy. Mindless bloodletting is in their DNA. My people are in trouble”, -NNAMDI KANU.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/nnamdi-kanu-predicted-fulani-herdsmen-impunity-says-ipob/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by ClearFlair: 7:23am On May 26, 2019
I don’t know why people even take this Nnamdi Kanu seriously...one look at him and you can see he’s an imbec!le.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by technuel: 7:28am On May 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:
He is mad dog and a ravaging lunatics.

He should be shot without consideration.
Your hatred for him cannot stop him if Nigeria Government has balls they should opt for his repatriation or severe diplomatic ties with any Country that harbours him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by SLAP44: 7:40am On May 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

Leave them, they’re so desperate that they don’t mind tearing the country apart with lies but they will fail like they failed during the last elections. God will disgrace them again

The country is already torn apart.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by SLAP44: 7:41am On May 26, 2019
ClearFlair:
I don’t know why people even take this Nnamdi Kanu seriously...one look at him and you can see he’s an imbec!le.

One look at your president and you will see he is from Sudan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Lovelive: 7:49am On May 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

Are you the only one here?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Nobody: 7:51am On May 26, 2019
technuel:

Your hatred for him cannot stop him if Nigeria Government has balls they should opt for his repatriation or severe diplomatic ties with any Country that harbours him

Nnamdi kanuu is a terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Nobody: 7:55am On May 26, 2019
SLAP44:

The country is already torn apart.

Na u tear am...

Ipob. Is only working in enugu, abia and ebonyi state.

On the other sides is dead.

So maybe u three can declare a Republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Lovelive: 8:07am On May 26, 2019
When prophets predicted the coming of the Messiah(J.C) nobody believed. Until HE cometh down, was crucified [ you know the reasons(hate and envy towards HIM)].
Even his second coming "you" over there, you still not believe it.

Now open your eyes, see and believe the bitter truth these elites are revealing and prophesying
before ...
Verily verily I tell you, you ... to know all these but ...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by gidgiddy: 8:20am On May 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

They take him seriously because of the pictures below

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by ProfessorHank: 8:29am On May 26, 2019
Why do people still argue Fulani invasion?

Is it still a guess or an opinion?

It's a fact.

Why would somebody condemn the weird Kanu guy who condemns evil but wouldn't condemn Fulani herdsmen killings and rape?

These commenters I spit on your graves.

Rotten souls.

God have mercy on Naija.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by technuel: 9:13am On May 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Nnamdi kanuu is a terrorist.
Don't worry the real Terrorist are already camping in your villages. Very soon you will know who is a terrorist.

I know your fears about secession you can hardly survive without Igbos but I assure you Nigeria won't continue like this. It is obvious the country is getting closer to disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Nobody: 9:15am On May 26, 2019
technuel:

Don't worry the real Terrorist are already camping in your villages. Very soon you will know who is a terrorist.

I know your fears about secession you can hardly survive without Igbos but I assure you Nigeria won't continue like this. It is obvious the country is getting closer to disintegration.

Am a full igbo mann nwoke m.

Kanu is a terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by RealGOAT: 9:38am On May 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Kanu is a terrorist.
You are not, iberibe na enye GI nsogbu, nkita rachapu gi imi na onu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by loveth360(f): 9:42am On May 26, 2019
Here are some of mazi Nnamdi Kanu predictions,i heard him say it live on radio,No be say i was told.

On 6th Feb. 2014 Mazi
Nnamdi Kanu said: “As they campaign
vigorously for elections, you
would think, they are
coming to grow the
economy, enthrone justice,
breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No,
they are coming to enthrone
Hausa Fulani supremacy, to
reposition the security
agencies by sacking all
competent hands and replace them with their
kinsmen in order to drive
their ethnic domination of
the south, the Fulani
herdsmen will be armed and
encouraged to slaughter us with impurity and their
masters will protect them.
They are coming to ensure
that my people are enslaved
forever. Those who do not
believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes” ON 12 Oct 2014: “The Fulani will take over
the entire south as a
continuation of their age old
agenda to Islamize Eastern
Nigeria. They will brazenly
seize our land in pretence of creating crazing fields for
the Fulani. Then the
conquest will be complete,
we will become their slaves
forever” On 6th Nov 2014 “Between Jonathan and
Buhari, none is good for us.
Freedom remains our only
option, Jonathan is weak
and confused, Buhari is a
bloody thirsty tyrant, who will destroy the land with his
parochial view point. His
kinsmen will take over the
military and the security
architecture of the land.
Christians and Easterners will become endangered
species; He will use the
security apparatus to
advance the agenda of his
ethnic group. My people will
suffer” On 2nd Dec. 2014 “Then a group deadlier than
Boko Haram will emerge,
they will seize our farmland,
rape our women, kill our
people and their master will
protect, defend and even arm them, because their
sole agenda is to enslave us
forever. Those who cannot
see it now, will soon see it.
The hatred in their souls for
my people is legendary. They do not see us as humans.
They kill, they slaughter,
they burn and they destroy.
Mindless bloodletting is in
their DNA. My people are in
trouble” On 16th Jan 2015 “Unity flows with love and
mutual respect. This
artificial unity with people
who see you as an infidel
and unbeliever is fake and
dangerous. We are better off on our own. They kill
with impunity, yet they say
we must stay together. They
have only one agenda, to
chase away Jonathan and
enslave us forever. They are coming with
vengeance, anger and
revenge for the years they
stayed out of power. They
plan to intimidate, silence
and enslave us. Their world view is so strange and
different from ours, we are
in big trouble” On 15th March 2015 “All we ever wanted is
freedom to realize our full
potentials in the space of
land God Almighty placed us
in this planet, but there is
persons whose agenda is to intimidate and dominate
others. They hate freedom,
justice and fair play. They
enslaved Northerners for
centuries, they want to
extend and replicate this dominating culture down
South. They use terror as a
weapon of intimidation,
they have no regard for non-
Muslims, they hate us with
passion, yet they won’t let my people go. Their only
desire is to dominate and
oppress others, once they
are out of power; they
immediately resort to either
Pogroms (1966) Sharia law introduction (2000/2001) or
Boko Haram (2011). They
are enemies of peaceful co-
existence. We want
freedom, we respect justice
and equity, and above all, we respect the sanctity of
human live. These people do
not; they use terror to
intimidate and subdue in
order to rule over everybody
else”

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by loveth360(f): 9:46am On May 26, 2019
RealGOAT:
he is awusa man that grew up in east,
i know some many of them here in asaba.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by technuel: 10:01am On May 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Kanu is a terrorist.

No you are not
An Igbo man with full Igbo blood don't talk the way you do, we are not ass Lickers.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Nobody: 10:05am On May 26, 2019
technuel:

No you are not
An Igbo man with full Igbo blood don't talk the way you do, we are not ass Lickers.

Coz I didn't support ur view abi

Inukwa.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Nobody: 10:06am On May 26, 2019
RealGOAT:

Ya rachaa gi ohu....
makakwu...

Kanu is a bloody terrorist and should be shot both at close and wide range.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ya rachaa gi ohu....
makakwu...

Kanu is a bloody terrorist and should be shot both at close and wide range.
They will tell you how they're lgbo, run Na dem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by dokyOloye: 10:20am On May 26, 2019
BenzEne1:
There is no invasion.
You want them to give him d Dasuki and El Zakzaky treatment ba?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:09am On May 26, 2019
5 years later, Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka re-echoed!!!

Nnamdi Kanu saw in 2014 what Buhari claimed ignorance in 2019

What a pity undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by kettykin: 12:16pm On May 26, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Kanu is a terrorist.
I am not a fan of Nnamdi kanu neither do I admire him . But please how is he a terrorist. Has terrorism changed meaning in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by kettykin: 12:17pm On May 26, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
5 years later, Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka re-echoed!!!

Nnamdi Kanu saw in 2014 what Buhari claimed ignorance in 2019

What a pity undecided

Is he having access to high level intelligence, then let him tell us. Nigeria has defied logic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Prediction Of Fulani's Invasion In 2014 by Temple1288(m): 12:55pm On May 26, 2019
What Mazi Nnamdi Kanu saw in 2014 is just what OBJ and few individuals are seeing now..

(1) (Reply)

Opinion : Can Dino Melaye Become Kogi State Governor? / Sen. Dino Melaye Poster Spotted For Presidency 2023 / Hope Rises For James Ibori, Diezani Madueke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.