Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar (36816 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) / Fayose Bids Ekiti People Farewell As He Takes To The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti.Photos / Obafemi Awolowo And His Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1937 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar by technicallyrich(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2018
jagorinho:

Go and sit down!!! you and your people are inconsequential to say the least, you fought a needless war and you paid for it, the way you people always rant about this war, one would think the igbos did not touch any soul during the war
daddy,i am not igbo.i am ijaw and i am proudly a biafran.
Allah,i pray allah bless u.my yoruba muslim brother
Re: Joel Savage: Driving Obafemi Awolowo Through The Principal Streets Of Calabar by jagorinho: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2018
technicallyrich:
daddy,i am not igbo.i am ijaw and i am proudly a biafran. Allah,i pray allah bless u.my yoruba muslim brother
who is your daddy? and you think a yoruba muslim is not better than you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings / 35-Year-Old PDP Candidate, Lawal Musa Stops Yobe Speaker’s 6th Term Ambition / Buhari Welcomes Steps Taken By Jonathan On South Africa’s Xenophobic Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.