Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service (49314 Views)

Osinbajo Walks On Kpako Bridge Due To Flood (Pictured) / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Seun Bakare's White Wedding Photos / Oludamilola Osinbajo To Wed Oluseun Bakare (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Reelmii: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2018
APCHaram:
White wedding and you wear agbada?
ibile.....
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by nawtibownie: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
Awwwnnn... so cute! I love the "low-key" part of this wedding. HML namecee kiss
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by fuckpro: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Borbrisky:
I can't wait to get married to bae
mumu who ask you ... attention seeker
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Ayomideen(m): 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
OneCorner:
afonjas are too local. imagine him wearing agbada
even d last one i visited in owerri, d father dressed in a sleek suite and that's what i call sophistication.
And your very stupid self typed "suite" instead of "suit"
Oloribu

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
APCHaram:

Bros,you sure say you don attend wedding before

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Ellabae(f): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dad get ready, u re walking me down the aisle soon.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
adem30:

I think that's Aso Rock Chapel

No it is no aso chapel.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by petitejolie(f): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
o lord my God when will my father walk me down. the aisle
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sard:

I hope this post is a joke, but if not, your inferiority complex is out of this world.
You've been colonized to believe your native wears can't be worn to official engagements; now you're recolonizing yourself to believe that native wears lack sophistication, even for weddings undecided
I won't generalize this to your tribe because people like you are in every tribe.
You need help.
Well said cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sard:

I hope this post is a joke, but if not, your inferiority complex is out of this world.
You've been colonized to believe your native wears can't be worn to official engagements; now you're recolonizing yourself to believe that native wears lack sophistication, even for weddings undecided
I won't generalize this to your tribe because people like you are in every tribe.
You need help.

dude, are you minding that dunce - someone whose kinsmen are falling over themselves to appropriate agbada swagger

http://nigerianweddingguide.com/nigerian-fashion/agbada-styles-from-ebuka-obi-uchendu/

[img]https://3.bp..com/-XSy2EhHUndE/Vwq4BEBOywI/AAAAAAAAVWE/odzn_4DqKAg7EpB8EFyYiUvfG6YM-gQPQ/s1600/6jgzih1s.jpg[/img]

in banky 's voice 'aint no swagger like agbada swagger cause agbada swagger na da alpha omega'

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Qsscruz(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ellabae:
Dad get ready, u re walking me down the aisle soon.
This again..
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
OneCorner:
even d last one i visited in owerri, d father dressed in a sleek suite and that's what i call sophistication.

Are u okay? In Yoruba culture, both the parents of the bride and the parents of the groom wear aso Oke on the wedding day. The bride and groom don't. It is parents dt are not even dt well to do dt wear lace. Those individual asooke's are like 70k minimum. They go up to N1million. It's not cheap, if u think it is.

The bride and groom only wear aso Oke on the engagement (traditional) ceremony.

No one is stopping u from wearing ur suits and hats for ur white weddings but we are proud of our clothes. It's d reason some of u now wear aso ebi, for friends and family, dt u have copied from our culture.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by gracefoundmme(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by braindee(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
It will come dear. Just make sure you're an asset to your future family and partner

Demonicide:
I cant wait for that moment too with my dad.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
I got married at this church. National ecumenical center. kiss Beautiful.

To the person dt asked abt why they're not using redeemed? You can bring in ur pastors and choir for ur wedding ceremony at the ecumenical center.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Demonicide(f): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
braindee:
It will come dear. Just make sure you're an asset to your future family and partner

Ofcourse i will. Thanks bro.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Akolawole(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
lloyds:
The last few holy ghost services and Congress, I didn't see Osibanjo. .

I don't even think PA Adeboye attended this event. I think VP is getting gradually broiled into the world and can't contain his religious self very well any more.

Adeboye is urging people to get their PVC and vote. . I feel baba wants to be careful with all these politicians not to tanish his name further.

Can't trust politicians . .

Unknown to you Osinbajo is not a typical Nigeria politician that we all knew.

He is NOT just a Pastor under Overseer Adeboye, he is a Son too.

On the day of Osinbajo 's glory, Pastor Adeboye will be directly or indirectly involved.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by deelobe: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
APCHaram:

Serine I'm for short nicker. You need to learn that it isn't compulsory to contribute to every conversation.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Hades2016(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
APCHaram:

na ur wedding

Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by YelloweWest: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:
The joy of every father
That smile is masking a lot of pain. Most dad's feel hurt on their daughters wedding day.

My dad wept.

It's not easy to give your child away.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by heilige(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
APCHaram:

Learn to dump the White man`s ideology, and promote your own
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by DrHighchief(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
APCHaram:
White wedding and you wear agbada?wetin concern u?

Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
Vice President @profosinbajo walks Oludamilola her daughter up the aisle at the church service where her marriage to Oluwaseun Bakare was solemnized today at the Christian Ecumenical Center Abuja.

Photos by NOVO ISIORO

News by: FCMgist
More news on our blog

http://fcmgist..com.ng/2018/03/see-moment-vp-osinbajo-walks-his.html?m=1

Lalasticlala let's go to the reception too joorz

D 2 front teeth of this girl go fit rip off her husband dick during bj......reminds me of Bugs Bunny
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by GworoChewinMaga: 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
heilige:

Learn to dump the White man`s ideology, and promote your own

Then why do a white wedding?

No be oyibo culture be dat?

And for all you fools attacking APCharam, the occasion is a white wedding and it is usually done in formal attire.

Why the groom no kukuma wear agbada?

Nonesene
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by dubene: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
e still fine pass your papa own wey be like toad own

haba grin
Enemyofpeace:
e still fine pass your papa own wey be like toad own

haba
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2018
uncleiykeman:
Una vice president resemble wan Keke napep rider for Ibadan.
guy u get bad mouth
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by afamaustin(m): 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
I like Osibanjo becose of his English
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Ellabae(f): 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2018
Qsscruz:

This again..
What? Don't u av interest to marry me. Tell me now o
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by oluwasegun007(m): 4:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Sard:

You need help.

I wish I had enough cash in my account to dash you...

your response is just perfect... wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by sharon395(f): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
OneCorner:
this is what cultural imperialism has caused, wearing of suit is not our culture but something imposed on us. I don't see anything wrong with him dressing like a Yoruba man that he is.
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Timagex(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
OneCorner:
see, I used to think stupidity employees don't work on Sundays! But, damn, u proved me wrong
Re: Osinbajo Walks His Daughter Oludamilola Down Aisle At Wedding Church Service by Meetleader: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
uncleiykeman:
Una vice president resemble wan Keke napep rider for Ibadan.

Pray that you live that long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video) / Corper Soaked In Lagos After A Party Member Beat Him Up. Video / Meet Ikoyi Whistleblower: Speaks On EFCC, Reveals Assassination Attempt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.